NFL week 8

I loved how Denver threw Tim Tebow to the wolves, or Lions to be exact

They basically showed their fans....if you want Tebow, here is what you will get

Not sure Denver threw Tebow to the Lions, but Fox Sports and the NFL Channel certainly did him no favors. They spent all week building him up as some triumphant hero that COULD BEAT THE DOLPHINS!!! IN OVER TIME!!!! TEBOW TIME!!!!!

What idiots. Typical Media Parrots.

I noticed by the second half they stopped squaking about TIM TOBOW, and started babbling about CHAMP BAILY

Was the 2nd weekend in a row of lackluster matchups, except for a few. So, Tebow time was the hype to get ratings.
Vegas books cleaned up this last weekend as bettors still gonna bet, despite the ratings and any given sunday hype.

You see here is the concept. I am and have always been a Cowboys fan. It doesn't matter if they win or lose I am still a fan. I do not remember a time when I was not a Dallas Cowboy fan.

And nearly every year, and nearly every game, it doesn't matter if the Boys lose, the other team knew that they had played the Cowboys.

How loyal are you to your team? I can make jokes and even cuss out the Boys when they have a game like last night. I've earned the right. That is Winning..

You see here is the concept. I am and have always been a Cowboys fan. It doesn't matter if they win or lose I am still a fan. I do not remember a time when I was not a Dallas Cowboy fan.

And nearly every year, and nearly every game, it doesn't matter if the Boys lose, the other team knew that they had played the Cowboys.

How loyal are you to your team? I can make jokes and even cuss out the Boys when they have a game like last night. I've earned the right. That is Winning..

SFC, BUT, it was the Eagles!
I was born (1953) an Eagles fan, so, so much for your loyalty question. If we win only two games out of the season, and both games are against the Cowboys, that is WINNING!!!
You're 13 pt. favorites over Seattle next week, so if you beat those schlubbs, I guess you'll think that you are REALLY winning..........:cuckoo:.

SFC, BUT, it was the Eagles!
I was born (1953) an Eagles fan, so, so much for your loyalty question. If we win only two games out of the season, and both games are against the Cowboys, that is WINNING!!!
You're 13 pt. favorites over Seattle next week, so if you beat those schlubbs, I guess you'll think that you are REALLY winning..........:cuckoo:.

We are the same age.

The difference is, you don't understand.............

Forum List

Back