1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Detroit Lions
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cincinnati Bengals
1:00 pm Washington Redskins New York Giants
4:05 pm Indianapolis Colts Oakland Raiders
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Los Angeles Rams
4:25 pm San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals
8:20 pm New Orleans Saints Minnesota Vikings
Mon Oct 29 8:15 pm New England Patriots Buffalo Bills

Big game on my RCN guide has GB going against a resurgent Rams! It's been years since they've been this good! Not sure how healthy Rodgers is at the moment, but I'd care more if he hadn't done the $$ grab sacrificing a decent DEFENSE! He can't keep outscoring with few if any stops by the other side of the ball! :bang3: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

Thursday Game
Fish at Texassans --- Going with the Texassans at home.

Sunday Games
Iggles at Jags --- Kind of surprising that both of these teams are struggling. Going with Iggles. At least they have a good QB.
Broncos at Chefs --- The Chefs offensive juggernaut will likely roll all over the Broncos.
Browns at Steelers --- Browns still not good enough to win against good teams.
Skins at Jints --- Skins having a respectable season. Jints have descended into suckdom.
Seachix at Kitties --- Tossup. Going with Kitties at home.
Succaneers at Bungles --- I keep wondering how the Bungles have managed to win 4 games so far, but I'll go with them against the Succaneers.
Jets at Bears --- Bears better overall and playing at home.
Ravens at Panthers --- Think Ravens rebound against Panthers.
Colts at Raiders --- Fairly even matchup. Going with Colts. Gruden seems to be rebuilding and dealing off his good players.
Whiners at Cards --- Toilet Bowl of the week. Cards at home. Only win so far has been against the Whiners a few weeks ago.
Pukers at Rams --- Good matchup. Rams at home.
Saints at Vikings --- My game of the week. Vikes at home.

Monday Night Game
Pats at Bills --- Pats easy win.

Big game on my RCN guide has GB going against a resurgent Rams! It's been years since they've been this good! Not sure how healthy Rodgers is at the moment, but I'd care more if he hadn't done the $$ grab sacrificing a decent DEFENSE! He can't keep outscoring with few if any stops by the other side of the ball! :bang3: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

Has Green Bay's defense been good at any time in Rodgers's tenure?

Thursday Game
Fish at Texassans --- Going with the Texassans at home.

Sunday Games
Iggles at Jags --- Kind of surprising that both of these teams are struggling. Going with Iggles. At least they have a good QB.
Broncos at Chefs --- The Chefs offensive juggernaut will likely roll all over the Broncos.
Browns at Steelers --- Browns still not good enough to win against good teams.
Skins at Jints --- Skins having a respectable season. Jints have descended into suckdom.
Seachix at Kitties --- Tossup. Going with Kitties at home.
Succaneers at Bungles --- I keep wondering how the Bungles have managed to win 4 games so far, but I'll go with them against the Succaneers.
Jets at Bears --- Bears better overall and playing at home.
Ravens at Panthers --- Think Ravens rebound against Panthers.
Colts at Raiders --- Fairly even matchup. Going with Colts. Gruden seems to be rebuilding and dealing off his good players.
Whiners at Cards --- Toilet Bowl of the week. Cards at home. Only win so far has been against the Whiners a few weeks ago.
Pukers at Rams --- Good matchup. Rams at home.
Saints at Vikings --- My game of the week. Vikes at home.

Monday Night Game
Pats at Bills --- Pats easy win.

There's more wrong with the Jags than just the QB...but a better QB would make a huge difference.
I feel like the Seahawks may be better than I thought, while I'm still not sold on the Lions.
I gave the Panthers the edge at home, but that could be a close game.
Gruden is overrated. He wasn't a bad coach, but he wasn't a great one, either. Oakland certainly overpaid for him and tied themselves to him for too long.
Niners will split with the Cards! *please please*
Green Bay will put up some points, but I don't expect it to be especially close. The Rams are better on both sides, and playing at home, I see at least a 10 point win.
I only picked the Vikings because they are at home. Well, that and the Saints' running game hasn't really gotten going.
I still don't know what the Bills' management plans to do with that team. It's a shame.

Never great, but was proficient enough to "bend but not break" and somehow beat my Bears all the time! :aargh:

Texassans are playing very well lately. Looks like they can compete with the likes of the Pats and Chefs in the AFC. These kids, Mahomes, Watson, Goff, and Wentz, are really tearing up the league.

That might be a bit much; during their current win streak, the Texans have beaten the Colts, Cowboys, Bills, Jags, and Dolphins. The first 3 were close games, and the Colts game was the only other one in which the Texans scored more than 20 points. For comparison, the week after the Texans beat the Colts by a FG in OT, the Pats beat the Colts by 2 TDs.

None of this is to say the Texans aren't playing good football; they are. I don't think they've shown themselves to be at the level of the Pats and Chiefs yet, though.

Patrick Mahomes has 26 TD passes in 8 games....and that pace wouldn't actually get him the TD record if he keeps it up. It's still amazing, of course, it's just crazy how many TDs Manning threw in 2013.

I'm 9-0 going into the late afternoon games, so this will end up as a positive week for me no matter what.

Thu Oct 25 8:20 pm Miami Dolphins Houston Texans
Sun Oct 28 9:30 am Philadelphia Eagles Jacksonville Jaguars ¹
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens Carolina Panthers
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers
1:00 pm Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs
1:00 pm New York Jets Chicago Bears
It looks like you are doing great. Maybe the colts will lose to the raiders

The 49ers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory to ensure I didn't go undefeated this week. :(

The 49ers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory to ensure I didn't go undefeated this week. :(
I’m glad the packers lost and the saints just scored first against Minnesota. Did the bears win? I need them to lose too because the lions lost today.

I’m glad the packers lost and the saints just scored first against Minnesota. Did the bears win? I need them to lose too because the lions lost today.

The Bears won 24-10.

Never great, but was proficient enough to "bend but not break" and somehow beat my Bears all the time! :aargh:

Hey I just realized the bears are in first place again

:21:

They went from first to last now first.

The NFC north is messed up this year and will go down to the wire

Forum List

Back