NFL Week 7 Prognostications

Man, this year is just flying by. We are nearly at midseason now for football. Anyway, here's my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game
Broncos at Cards --- Toilet bowl game of the week? Broncos should end their 4 game skid.

Sunday Games
Titans at Chargers --- Chargers better offensively.
Texassans at Jags --- Two teams with same records but going in different directions. Going with Texassans.
Panthers at Eagles --- Should be a good matchup. Going with Iggles at home.
Jets at Vikings --- Vikes at home over the Jersey Jets.
Pats at Bears --- I don't see da Bearsus keeping up with the Pats.
Bills at Colts --- Toilet Bowl II? Bills playing well defensively, but offense is offensive. Colts at home.
Brownies at Succaneers --- Think Brownies get third win.
Kitties at Fish --- Lions coming off a bye. Dolphins unbeaten at home. Going with Fish at home.
Saints at Ravens --- Think the Ravens can slow down the Saints O enough to win at home.
Cowpies at Skins --- Pretty evenly matched teams. Going with Redskins at home.
Rams at Whiners --- Rams should win easily.
Bengals at Chiefs --- Bengals playing well, but I doubt they will slow down the Chefs. Chefs at home.

Monday Night Game
Giants at Falcons --- Eli says he'll play better. Should do alright against 30th ranked defense. Think the Jersey Jints pick up second win.

Bye Week --- Pukers, Raiders, Steelers, Seachix
The bears are keeping up. I’m rooting against the bears because I’m a lions fan.

And we’re beating the dolphins bitch!
Yep, although the Bears kept it closer than I thought they would.

Friggen Fish... never know what you're going to get with them.
I see you went against the cowboys. Why do I hate them so much? They aren’t even in my division but man do I hate them.

You can bet Jones, aikmen emit Smith and that great running back has a lot to do with it. I can’t remember his name but I’m picturing his face.

Anyways, I hate them so that means I respect them but it must be more than that because I don’t hate the patriots as much.

America’s team. Ha! It probably has most to do with the owner. Can’t root for him must root against.

Nice to see some games with some defense being played for a change. Looks like the Chefs defense came to play today. With that offense playing like it is, the Chefs are a scary good team.
They have a 12th man on the field almost every down with our crowd
A loud crowd helps, especially when they know when to yell and when to STFU. The Chefs prolly could have jollystomped the Bungles anywhere though.

Lessee how I did...

Thursday Night Game
Broncos at Cards --- Toilet bowl game of the week? Broncos should end their 4 game skid. --- Check.

Sunday Games
Titans at Chargers --- Chargers better offensively. --- Check. Titans may have pulled it off if they didn't elect to go for 2 pt conversion.
Texassans at Jags --- Two teams with same records but going in different directions. Going with Texassans. --- Check. Bortles got benched.
Panthers at Eagles --- Should be a good matchup. Going with Iggles at home. --- Nope. Panthers come back strong in second half and win.
Jets at Vikings --- Vikes at home over the Jersey Jets. --- Check. Looks like Vikes Defense is finding its groove again.
Pats at Bears --- I don't see da Bearsus keeping up with the Pats. --- Check. Bears stayed close and almost pulled it out.
Bills at Colts --- Toilet Bowl II? Bills playing well defensively, but offense is offensive. Colts at home. --- Check.
Brownies at Succaneers --- Think Brownies get third win. --- Nope. Another OT loss. Browns have learned to persevere. Now they need to learn how to win.
Kitties at Fish --- Lions coming off a bye. Dolphins unbeaten at home. Going with Fish at home. --- Nope. Kitties eat the Fish.
Saints at Ravens --- Think the Ravens can slow down the Saints O enough to win at home. --- Nope. Good game. Ravens might have forced OT but friggen kicker who never misses missed.
Cowpies at Skins --- Pretty evenly matched teams. Going with Redskins at home. --- Check.
Rams at Whiners --- Rams should win easily. --- Check.
Bengals at Chiefs --- Bengals playing well, but I doubt they will slow down the Chefs. Chefs at home. --- Check. Chefs looked like the Harlem Globetrotters out there. Defense even showed up to play.

9-4 going into Monday night game.

Lessee how I did...

Thursday Night Game
Broncos at Cards --- Toilet bowl game of the week? Broncos should end their 4 game skid. --- Check.

Sunday Games
Titans at Chargers --- Chargers better offensively. --- Check. Titans may have pulled it off if they didn't elect to go for 2 pt conversion.
Texassans at Jags --- Two teams with same records but going in different directions. Going with Texassans. --- Check. Bortles got benched.
Panthers at Eagles --- Should be a good matchup. Going with Iggles at home. --- Nope. Panthers come back strong in second half and win.
Jets at Vikings --- Vikes at home over the Jersey Jets. --- Check. Looks like Vikes Defense is finding its groove again.
Pats at Bears --- I don't see da Bearsus keeping up with the Pats. --- Check. Bears stayed close and almost pulled it out.
Bills at Colts --- Toilet Bowl II? Bills playing well defensively, but offense is offensive. Colts at home. --- Check.
Brownies at Succaneers --- Think Brownies get third win. --- Nope. Another OT loss. Browns have learned to persevere. Now they need to learn how to win.
Kitties at Fish --- Lions coming off a bye. Dolphins unbeaten at home. Going with Fish at home. --- Nope. Kitties eat the Fish.
Saints at Ravens --- Think the Ravens can slow down the Saints O enough to win at home. --- Nope. Good game. Ravens might have forced OT but friggen kicker who never misses missed.
Cowpies at Skins --- Pretty evenly matched teams. Going with Redskins at home. --- Check.
Rams at Whiners --- Rams should win easily. --- Check.
Bengals at Chiefs --- Bengals playing well, but I doubt they will slow down the Chefs. Chefs at home. --- Check. Chefs looked like the Harlem Globetrotters out there. Defense even showed up to play.

9-4 going into Monday night game.

I'm 10-3 going into tonight (9-3 if you ignore the Thursday game since I didn't post until it was over). I'm surprised at how badly the Chiefs manhandled the Bengals. It's looking as if a showdown between the Chiefs and Pats for the AFC is inevitable.

Forum List

Back