NFL Week 7 Prognostications

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Man, this year is just flying by. We are nearly at midseason now for football. Anyway, here's my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game
Broncos at Cards --- Toilet bowl game of the week? Broncos should end their 4 game skid.

Sunday Games
Titans at Chargers --- Chargers better offensively.
Texassans at Jags --- Two teams with same records but going in different directions. Going with Texassans.
Panthers at Eagles --- Should be a good matchup. Going with Iggles at home.
Jets at Vikings --- Vikes at home over the Jersey Jets.
Pats at Bears --- I don't see da Bearsus keeping up with the Pats.
Bills at Colts --- Toilet Bowl II? Bills playing well defensively, but offense is offensive. Colts at home.
Brownies at Succaneers --- Think Brownies get third win.
Kitties at Fish --- Lions coming off a bye. Dolphins unbeaten at home. Going with Fish at home.
Saints at Ravens --- Think the Ravens can slow down the Saints O enough to win at home.
Cowpies at Skins --- Pretty evenly matched teams. Going with Redskins at home.
Rams at Whiners --- Rams should win easily.
Bengals at Chiefs --- Bengals playing well, but I doubt they will slow down the Chefs. Chefs at home.

Monday Night Game
Giants at Falcons --- Eli says he'll play better. Should do alright against 30th ranked defense. Think the Jersey Jints pick up second win.

Bye Week --- Pukers, Raiders, Steelers, Seachix

Man, this year is just flying by. We are nearly at midseason now for football. Anyway, here's my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game
Broncos at Cards --- Toilet bowl game of the week? Broncos should end their 4 game skid.

Sunday Games
Texassans at Jags --- Two teams with same records but going in different directions. Going with Texassans.
Bills at Colts --- Toilet Bowl II? Bills playing well defensively, but offense is offensive. Colts at home.
Kitties at Fish --- Lions coming off a bye. Dolphins unbeaten at home. Going with Fish at home.
Saints at Ravens --- Think the Ravens can slow down the Saints O enough to win at home.
Bengals at Chiefs --- Bengals playing well, but I doubt they will slow down the Chefs. Chefs at home.

Monday Night Game
Giants at Falcons --- Eli says he'll play better. Should do alright against 30th ranked defense. Think the Jersey Jints pick up second win.

I think you can believe that I picked the Broncos last night, considering how bad the Cards have been. :)

Chargers - The Titans have looked lost of late
Jags - I just don't trust the Texans enough, despite how bad the Jags offense is
Eagles - Home edge
Vikings - Vikes are just a better team
Pats - The Bears haven't gotten into the elite tier of the NFL yet
Colts - Could go either way, give the Colts the home edge
Bucs - I still just can't trust the Browns. :p
Lions - I think the Dolphins are a bad team falling from an unexpected early height
Saints - Game of the week. I think the Saints D is underrated, and the offense will do just enough with Ingram back
Cowboys - Close game, tough to call. I think the Cowboys are a bit better on both sides
Rams - I'd love the Niners to pull off the upset, but I have to be realistic
Chiefs - Bounce back game for the Chiefs
Falcons - I just can't pick the Giants. Other than Barkley, the team looks pretty awful. The Falcons have problems of their own, but haven't struck me as being as bad as the Giants

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

The bears are keeping up. I’m rooting against the bears because I’m a lions fan.

And we’re beating the dolphins bitch!

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

Brown's get a third win?

I stopped ready after this.

You're insane.

Go Chiefs!

These are the Bengals we are talking about.

They could not even beat the Chefs.

Technically, since no Ohio team is an official NFL team, it's not even considered a real win.

I say Ohio teams should start being counted 3/5 of a win, kinda like how slaves were counted in back in the day.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

Brown's get a third win?

You're insane.
Well, in my defense, they were playing the Succaneers and it took a 59 yard FG in OT to beat them. Prolly should have given the Succs the usual 3pt home field advantage.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

The bears are keeping up. I’m rooting against the bears because I’m a lions fan.

And we’re beating the dolphins bitch!
Yep, although the Bears kept it closer than I thought they would.

Friggen Fish... never know what you're going to get with them.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

Brown's get a third win?

You're insane.
Well, in my defense, they were playing the Succaneers and it took a 59 yard FG in OT to beat them. Prolly should have given the Succs the usual 3pt home field advantage.

Ever hear of the triangle of doom?

You will find it if you draw a triangle between Detroit, Cleveland, and Cincinnati.

More talent and fans have been lost their than any where else in the world.

They just seem to vanish into thin air.

In fact, Carson Palmer refused to play for the Bungs and rather flushed $50 million down the commode than play for them.

I'm not joking. I have never seen a player do that and probably won't again.

I'm 7-2 going into the 4:00 games. Good comeback by the Panthers. Brownies almost got a comeback of their own. Bears were able to hang with the Pats, but couldn't quite keep up. What a disappointment the Jags are.

The Niners are getting beat up by the Rams so far, sadly not unexpectedly.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

Brown's get a third win?

You're insane.

Ever hear of the triangle of doom?

You will find it if you draw a triangle between Detroit, Cleveland, and Cincinnati.

More talent and fans have been lost their than any where else in the world.

They just seem to vanish into thin air.

In fact, Carson Palmer refused to play for the Bungs and rather flushed $50 million down the commode than play for them.

I'm not joking. I have never seen a player do that and probably won't again.

I know you aren't joking! I remember Palmer deciding he'd rather walk away than play one more game for Cincy! He really was a better QB than his record due to the incompetence of the organization! :2cents:

Forum List

Back