NFL Week 7 Picks

Thursday 10/17
Chefs at Broncos --- Think Chefs take it despite missing some starters and gimpy Mahomes. --- Check

Sunday 10/20
Fish at Bills --- Bills easily. --- Check. Closer than I thought it would be.

Jags at Bungles --- Jags on the road. Bungles are the new Browns. --- Check

Vikings at Lions --- Think Vikings should be able to run against Lions. Tough divisional game. --- Check. Offensive shootout. I was nervous going into halftime.

Raiders at Pukers --- I hope that the Raiders can do to the Pukers what they did to the Bears, but I'm not holding my breath. The Pukers always get the referee favoritism, especially in Lamebow. --- Check

Rams at Falcons --- Rams should rebound against Failcons. --- Check

Texassans at Colts --- Good matchup. Going with Texassans on the road. --- Nope. Colts impressive.

Whiners at Skins --- Whiners easily. --- Check. Expected more offense though.

Cards at Jints --- Couple of poor teams going at it. I'll go with the Cards better offense. --- Check

Chargers at Titans --- Both teams underperforming this season. I'll go with Chargers. --- Nope.

Saints at Bears --- Saints seem to be rolling along even without Brees. --- Check.

Ravens at Seachix --- Kind of surprised that the Ravens are statistically better on both sides of the ball. I'm still going to go with the Seachix at home. --- Nope.

Iggles at Cowpies --- Cowpies at home. --- Check

Monday 10/21
Pats at Jets --- Darnold back from bout with mono, looked good last week. Don't think he'll have the same success against the Pats though. --- Check. Darnold sees ghosts.

I had a pretty good week going 11-3.

Forum List

Back