NFL Week 6 Prognostications

Chiefs defense is on their heels. Offense sputtering as well

They had to come to Earth sooner or later; sorta like my LAME Bears today in Miami! They fk'd up! :102:
Well you are likely right but I almost wrote them off last week when they came back so I'll withhold judgment

I went away for an hour and somehow The Chiefs have taken the lead! HTF did that happen? Sounds like a lame defense is being seen on both sides of the field! :abgg2q.jpg: :19: :777:

Thursday Night Game
Iggles at Giants --- Iggles struggling a bit lately. Giants losing close games painfully. Think Iggles take this one. --- Check

Sunday Games
Succaneers at Failcons --- Fitzmagic wore off and Fitz is on bench behind Famous Jameis, who isn't that good either. I think Falcons rebound and win at home. --- Check.

Panthers at Redskins --- Redskins kind of exposed by Saints. Expect Panthers to win on the road. --- Nope Skins win at home.

Seachix at Raiders --- Seachix lost a close game to the Rams. I think they have enough to get by the Raiders. --- Check. More than enough.

Colts at Jets --- Jets at home. --- Check.

Cards at Vikings --- Hope Vikes learned their lesson about taking a team for granted. Vikes at home. --- Check. Vikes remembered how to run the ball.

Steelers at Bengals --- Bengals have been surprisingly good. Steelers coming off a big win against Falcons, and always seem to have Bengals number. Steelers on the road. --- Check. Took a miracle finish though.

Chargers at Browns --- Browns improving but think Chargers take this one. --- Check.

Bills at Texans --- Going with Texassans at home. --- Check.

Bears at Dolphins --- Not sold on Bears offense, but I am on their defense. Bears on the road. --- Nope. Fish win in crazy OT.

Rams at Broncos --- The Broncos once formidable defense isn't going to be enough to stop the Rams. --- Check

Ravens at Titans --- Should be a fairly even matchup. Think Ravens slightly better. --- Check. Ravens get a shutout.

Jags at Cowpies --- Jags D should be able to stop the Cowpies. Jags on the road. --- Nope. WTF happened to the Jags defense?

Chefs at Pats --- Game of the week. Think Pats give Chefs their first Loss. --- Check. Pats kick FG in closing seconds to win 43-40. Very exciting game.

I'm 11-3 going into Monday Night

The only question I have is is Nate peterman the worst QB in NFL history?

I lost with cincy jax and jints Betting on giants must be a death wish......and cincy blew it
Thursday Night Game
Iggles at Giants --- Iggles struggling a bit lately. Giants losing close games painfully. Think Iggles take this one. --- Check

Sunday Games
Succaneers at Failcons --- Fitzmagic wore off and Fitz is on bench behind Famous Jameis, who isn't that good either. I think Falcons rebound and win at home. --- Check.

Panthers at Redskins --- Redskins kind of exposed by Saints. Expect Panthers to win on the road. --- Nope Skins win at home.

Seachix at Raiders --- Seachix lost a close game to the Rams. I think they have enough to get by the Raiders. --- Check. More than enough.

Colts at Jets --- Jets at home. --- Check.

Cards at Vikings --- Hope Vikes learned their lesson about taking a team for granted. Vikes at home. --- Check. Vikes remembered how to run the ball.

Steelers at Bengals --- Bengals have been surprisingly good. Steelers coming off a big win against Falcons, and always seem to have Bengals number. Steelers on the road. --- Check. Took a miracle finish though.

Chargers at Browns --- Browns improving but think Chargers take this one. --- Check.

Bills at Texans --- Going with Texassans at home. --- Check.

Bears at Dolphins --- Not sold on Bears offense, but I am on their defense. Bears on the road. --- Nope. Fish win in crazy OT.

Rams at Broncos --- The Broncos once formidable defense isn't going to be enough to stop the Rams. --- Check

Ravens at Titans --- Should be a fairly even matchup. Think Ravens slightly better. --- Check. Ravens get a shutout.

Jags at Cowpies --- Jags D should be able to stop the Cowpies. Jags on the road. --- Nope. WTF happened to the Jags defense?

Chefs at Pats --- Game of the week. Think Pats give Chefs their first Loss. --- Check. Pats kick FG in closing seconds to win 43-40. Very exciting game.

I'm 11-3 going into Monday Night
I'm 11-3 also but I'm out of the running

NFL – Weak 6

And don’t try to convince us these are pre-game photos and videos!

IMG_0573.jpg

Lots and lots of Tweets w/photos and videos @ Empty Seats Plague NFL Stadiums in Week Six of Season (VIDEO + PHOTOS)

Thursday Night Game

Philadelphia
at NY Giants

Sunday Games

Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Carolina
at Washington
Seattle vs Oakland in London
Indianapolis at NY Jets
Arizona at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
LA Chargers
at Cleveland
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago
at Miami
LA Rams at Denver
Baltimore at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Dallas
Kansas City at New England

Monday Night Game

San Francisco at Green Bay
Damn I was sure New England would lose last night.

Everyone picks the Patriots....

Predictable lol

GO CHIEFS!
I picked the Chiefs. They almost pulled it off.

After watching the Lions beat New England I thought the Chiefs would be able to beat them. They almost pulled it off.

Early mistakes and lack of TD's, settling on FG's in the 1st half cost them! It was all KC in the 2nd half, but defense couldn't make a stop when it counted at the end! Brady should have been sacked late, but due to QB roughing rule, defenseman allowed him to walk into the end zone! :102: :206: :321: :aargh:

Last edited:
Everyone picks the Patriots....

Predictable lol

GO CHIEFS!
I picked the Chiefs. They almost pulled it off.

After watching the Lions beat New England I thought the Chiefs would be able to beat them. They almost pulled it off.

Early mistakes and lack of TD's, settling on FG's in the 1st half cost them! It was all KC in the 2nd half, but defense couldn't make a stop when it counted at the end! Brady should have been sacked late, but due to QB roughing rule, defenseman allowed him to walk into the end zone! :102: :206: :321: :aargh:
Oh yea I forgot about that bullshit play. They got to stop babying these QB's. It's a tough game out there.

Just ask Joe Theismann

Thursday Night Game

Philadelphia
at NY Giants

Sunday Games

Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Carolina
at Washington
Seattle vs Oakland in London
Indianapolis at NY Jets
Arizona at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
LA Chargers
at Cleveland
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago
at Miami
LA Rams at Denver
Baltimore at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Dallas
Kansas City at New England

Monday Night Game

San Francisco at Green Bay
I’m sooo rooting against Green Bay

Ah fooey... Rodgers has all day to throw and the Pukers never get called for holding. Pukers make another patented Lamebo comeback win. Well, I did pick them to win. After seeing the Whiners up late in the 4th, I was hoping for the upset. I'm 12-3 for the week.

Ah fooey... Rodgers has all day to throw and the Pukers never get called for holding. Pukers make another patented Lamebo comeback win. Well, I did pick them to win. After seeing the Whiners up late in the 4th, I was hoping for the upset. I'm 12-3 for the week.

The Niners snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. :(

Forum List

Back