NFL Week 6 Prognostications

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Thursday Night Game
Iggles at Giants --- Iggles struggling a bit lately. Giants losing close games painfully. Think Iggles take this one.

Sunday Games
Succaneers at Failcons --- Fitzmagic wore off and Fitz is on bench behind Famous Jameis, who isn't that good either. I think Falcons rebound and win at home.

Panthers at Redskins --- Redskins kind of exposed by Saints. Expect Panthers to win on the road.

Seachix at Raiders --- Seachix lost a close game to the Rams. I think they have enough to get by the Raiders.

Colts at Jets --- Jets at home.

Cards at Vikings --- Hope Vikes learned their lesson about taking a team for granted. Vikes at home.

Steelers at Bengals --- Bengals have been surprisingly good. Steelers coming off a big win against Falcons, and always seem to have Bengals number. Steelers on the road.

Chargers at Browns --- Browns improving but think Chargers take this one.

Bills at Texans --- Going with Texassans at home.

Bears at Dolphins --- Not sold on Bears offense, but I am on their defense. Bears on the road.

Rams at Broncos --- The Broncos once formidable defense isn't going to be enough to stop the Rams.

Ravens at Titans --- Should be a fairly even matchup. Think Ravens slightly better.

Jags at Cowpies --- Jags D should be able to stop the Cowpies. Jags on the road.

Chefs at Pats --- Game of the week. Think Pats give Chefs their first Loss.

Monday Night Game
Whiners at Pukers --- Pukers are hard to beat in Lamebo, plus Whiners kind of sucky now.

Thursday Night Game
Iggles at Giants --- Iggles struggling a bit lately. Giants losing close games painfully. Think Iggles take this one.

Sunday Games
Succaneers at Failcons --- Fitzmagic wore off and Fitz is on bench behind Famous Jameis, who isn't that good either. I think Falcons rebound and win at home.

Panthers at Redskins --- Redskins kind of exposed by Saints. Expect Panthers to win on the road.

Seachix at Raiders --- Seachix lost a close game to the Rams. I think they have enough to get by the Raiders.

Cards at Vikings --- Hope Vikes learned their lesson about taking a team for granted. Vikes at home.

Steelers at Bengals --- Bengals have been surprisingly good. Steelers coming off a big win against Falcons, and always seem to have Bengals number. Steelers on the road.

Bears at Dolphins --- Not sold on Bears offense, but I am on their defense. Bears on the road.

Rams at Broncos --- The Broncos once formidable defense isn't going to be enough to stop the Rams.

Ravens at Titans --- Should be a fairly even matchup. Think Ravens slightly better.

Jags at Cowpies --- Jags D should be able to stop the Cowpies. Jags on the road.

Monday Night Game
Whiners at Pukers --- Pukers are hard to beat in Lamebo, plus Whiners kind of sucky now.

Eagles - Eagles are playing poorly, but Giants are worse. I'm wondering if Shady will end up back in Philly, that's the rumor going around atm
Falcons - Falcons have been good at home, horrible on the road
Panthers - Skins looked awful against NO
Raiders - I think the Seahawks' success against the Rams was more about a divisional game than the Hawks being good. They can beat the Raiders, but I'm giving the Raiders a home edge
Jets - Similar teams in terms of points and yards on both offense and defense. Jets get home edge
Vikings - Beating the Niners when they have 5 turnovers doesn't make Arizona good. Should be easy for Vikes
Bengals - I agree the Bengals usually lose these games, but for some reason I think they're going to split the series and get this home win
Chargers - I agree with your assessment here
Texans - Bills are just hard to trust in any game, despite having just won against the Titans
Bears - Dolphins fast start was an aberration
Rams - Broncos looking pretty bad, Rams offense won't be stopped
Titans - Home edge for the Titans. Could go either way. It depends on if the Titans offense can get out of its own way
Jags - Bounce back game for the Jags. Also, Bortles has played well in every other game so far
Pats - I agree with you, only because it's in New England. Chiefs will lose at some point, the Pats are an easy choice for who might beat them. Wouldn't be shocked for the Chiefs to win, though
Packers - My Niners are in disarray. Too many injuries, not enough offensive talent to make up for those injuries. Pack should have little trouble (although I keep my fingers crossed! :))

Thursday Night Game

Philadelphia
at NY Giants

Sunday Games

Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Carolina at Washington
Seattle vs Oakland in London
Indianapolis at NY Jets
Arizona at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
LA Chargers
at Cleveland
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago at Miami
LA Rams at Denver
Baltimore at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Dallas
Kansas City at New England

Monday Night Game

San Francisco at Green Bay

The Giants are pretty terrible, and I was right that the offseason hype was very overblown, but Barkley is for real. That guy looks like he can be a top RB for years.
Last time I bet on the Jints Horrible team except for one receiver and the 1 running back

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games

Monday Night Game

Eagles - Eagles are playing poorly, but Giants are worse. I'm wondering if Shady will end up back in Philly, that's the rumor going around atm
Falcons - Falcons have been good at home, horrible on the road
Panthers - Skins looked awful against NO
Raiders - I think the Seahawks' success against the Rams was more about a divisional game than the Hawks being good. They can beat the Raiders, but I'm giving the Raiders a home edge
Jets - Similar teams in terms of points and yards on both offense and defense. Jets get home edge
Vikings - Beating the Niners when they have 5 turnovers doesn't make Arizona good. Should be easy for Vikes
Bengals - I agree the Bengals usually lose these games, but for some reason I think they're going to split the series and get this home win
Chargers - I agree with your assessment here
Texans - Bills are just hard to trust in any game, despite having just won against the Titans
Bears - Dolphins fast start was an aberration
Rams - Broncos looking pretty bad, Rams offense won't be stopped
Titans - Home edge for the Titans. Could go either way. It depends on if the Titans offense can get out of its own way
Jags - Bounce back game for the Jags. Also, Bortles has played well in every other game so far
Pats - I agree with you, only because it's in New England. Chiefs will lose at some point, the Pats are an easy choice for who might beat them. Wouldn't be shocked for the Chiefs to win, though
Packers - My Niners are in disarray. Too many injuries, not enough offensive talent to make up for those injuries. Pack should have little trouble (although I keep my fingers crossed! :))
Can’t believe the bears might be 4 and 1. My division is good this year. Bears, Vikings, Green Bay and my lovable but sucky lions who always find a way.....to lose.

Know what sol stands for? You think it means shit outta luck but in Detroit it stands for same old lions.

Thursday Night Game

Philadelphia
at NY Giants

Sunday Games

Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Carolina
at Washington
Seattle vs Oakland in London
Indianapolis at NY Jets
Arizona at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
LA Chargers
at Cleveland
Buffalo at Houston
Chicago
at Miami
LA Rams at Denver
Baltimore at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Dallas
Kansas City at New England

Monday Night Game

San Francisco at Green Bay
I think New England will lose.

Miami's in shock after fumbling the ball on the goal line! Bears moving down the field expeditiously! OMG, this can't be happening for us in Chgo! This game was already in the loss column! Closing in on a winning FG! :19: :21: :aargh:

Update: They went for the FG on 3rd and missed; wide right! Miami took it the other for winning FG in OT! :206:

Last edited:
Frank Gore just keeps on chugging away. I thought Chicago's D would completely smother the Dolphins, especially with Osweiler at QB.

With the Bears giving the game up in OT, I'm 6-4 going into the 4:00 games.

Miami's in shock after fumbling the ball on the goal line! Bears moving down the field expeditiously! OMG, this can't be happening for us in Chgo! This game was already in the loss column! Closing in on a winning FG! :19: :21: :aargh:

Update: They went for the FG on 3rd and missed; wide right! Miami took it the other for winning FG in OT! :206:

The bears spent two weeks reading how good there defense was, what a bunch of tards.

The Bears spent two weeks reading how good there defense was, what a bunch of tards.

They did the job; the offense was what sucked! They were in control and couldn't keep it going! Then at the end they played it gutless by not running another play on 3rd down! They gave this game away like they did the other against Green Bay! That's how Chicago has always been; finding a way to lose even when they're a better team! :102: :1041: :aargh:

Forum List

Back