NFL Week 6 Picks

Cowboys have dropped 3 straight ?
Jason Garrett better tighten these guys up or Jerry Jones may have to get Jimmy Johnson back.
Even if they lose today they’ll still be in first place

#weakassdivision
Big if. Looks like I might have spoken too soon.
Thanks for giving the Jets their first win.

Do you hear that? It’s the sound of dallas’ chances of winning a Super Bowl go down the toilet.

They may still win their division though.

The lions have to deal with Green Bay Minnesota and the bears. We all have winning records.

You and the eagles are 3 and 3. Lame

Carolina at Tampa Bay The defense should prevail
Cincinnati at Baltimore Ravens much better than the Bengals
Seattle at Cleveland I just don’t see the Browns rebounding after a short eeek
Houston at Kansas City KC rebounds
New Orleans at Jacksonville Lots of excitement with Minshew Mania, NO Bridgewater is pretty good
Philadelphia at Minnesota which Eagles team shows up?
Washington at Miami This could be the worst game in 100 years
San Francisco at LA Rams Both are without their starting RB. Under Sean the Rams haven’t lost three in a row
Atlanta at Arizona I cant decide, so I just picked
Dallas at New York Jets Cowboys should win easily
Tennessee at Denver Titans, will Mariotta last the season?
Pittsburgh at LA Chargers Two disappointing teams, especially the
Chargers
Detroit at Green Bay Just can’t pick the Lions
I think I have 6 wrong so far. That’s out of 12 games. I’ll have to double check that I didn’t think I got that many wrong.

Can’t believe Dallas lost.

I wish Cleveland would have won.

Come on lions.

I can’t remember if I went with the stealers. I pretty much went against montrovant when it was two crappy teams.

New Orleans at Jacksonville Lots of excitement with Minshew Mania, NO Bridgewater is pretty good
San Francisco at LA Rams Both are without their starting RB. Under Sean the Rams haven’t lost three in a row
Chargers
I think I have 6 wrong so far. That’s out of 12 games. I’ll have to double check that I didn’t think I got that many wrong.

Can’t believe Dallas lost.

I wish Cleveland would have won.

Come on lions.

I can’t remember if I went with the stealers. I pretty much went against montrovant when it was two crappy teams.

The Cowgirls are well known in losing to rookie scrub QB's! The only thing different was that it wasn't at home! :113:

Hopefully I'll do a bit better than 8-7 this week. :lol:

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Cleveland Browns - The Browns just aren't that good
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New York Jets - The Jets are pretty bad
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.
I forgot the stealer game. I’ll go against u on that game too.

How you doing so far?

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.

How you doing so far?

I think I'm 7-5 going into the late game.

Niners defense dominated the Rams after the opening drive. The Rams ran it 7 straight time to score on their first offensive possession. After that they got stuffed. Didn't convert a single 3rd or 4th down in the game. Now if only the Niners offense could get on track...still, after this game, the Niners look like more than just the product of a soft schedule.

Cowboys have dropped 3 straight ?
Jason Garrett better tighten these guys up or Jerry Jones may have to get Jimmy Johnson back.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a very disappointed Jerry Jones in that locker room in NY
after the game. He has high expectations this year....for one thing , he needs a Super Bowl win to help pay for that billion dollar stadium he just built.

The Texans were able to beat the Chiefs…. surprising.

They controlled the clock ....time of possession was something like 40 minutes to 20 minutes.
That's how you beat Mahomes by keeping him on the bench.

The O-line is too porous and Mahone's needing to run for his life! Unfortunately I think he's hurt more than we know with that ankle! He's been sacked & his own man stepped on him last wk! Mahone needs a BYE if they can be ordered! :102:

How you doing so far?

I think I'm 7-5 going into the late game.

Niners defense dominated the Rams after the opening drive. The Rams ran it 7 straight time to score on their first offensive possession. After that they got stuffed. Didn't convert a single 3rd or 4th down in the game. Now if only the Niners offense could get on track...still, after this game, the Niners look like more than just the product of a soft schedule.
I’m 8 and 5. When the lions win I’ll be 9 and 5

Much better than papageorgio

Chargers
You got 7 wrong so far out of 13 so I’ve already beaten you. And after Detroit wins tonight you will have picked 8 wrong.

Even if Detroit loses you’ll be 500 at best.

If Fuller hadnt dropped so many TD passes the Texans would have dropped a 50 burger on em easily.
How he can go from a career high game last week with 3 TDs,14 receptions and 217 yards to what he was against the chiefs is mind boggling.

If Fuller hadnt dropped so many TD passes the Texans would have dropped a 50 burger on em easily.
How he can go from a career high game last week with 3 TDs,14 receptions and 217 yards to what he was against the chiefs is mind boggling.
Hey nfl, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Lions should be up 9 with the ball with 9 minutes left. Instead they call a fictional hands to the face that gives Green Bay a first down then touchdown? Fuck you nfl.

This fucking game is rigged.

The lions won this game I don’t give a fuck what happens the rest of the game.

Fuck this fake ass fucking game.

Fuck you

It’s all fake

Chargers
You got 7 wrong so far out of 13 so I’ve already beaten you. And after Detroit wins tonight you will have picked 8 wrong.

Even if Detroit loses you’ll be 500 at best.
Lions should be up 12. Instead packers down 2 with the ball? Rigged!

Forum List

Back