NFL Week 6 Picks

Who do you think the Skins should be picking if they get the 1st overall in the draft?

That depends on who they get as a Head Coach to replace Gruden. If the HC wants to stay with Haskins or give Alex Smith another chance then maybe you trade back for more picks to rebuild the roster. Otherwise you select whichever QB the new coach wants.

I
Hopefully I'll do a bit better than 8-7 this week. :lol:

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Cleveland Browns - The Browns just aren't that good
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New York Jets - The Jets are pretty bad
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.

4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D

yep this is the only game i care about obviously.Got to go with the niners,pains me to say since i will be at that game in LA but they just cant stop the run. Man sure wish I could get into a time machine and go back and watch this game in person in LA "LIVE".

,those were the good old glory days when the game was not tainted as it is now. you planning on watching the game? if so,know that the beachball you see being hit around in the stands,I will be the one that got it started.:2up:.

If the browns win I’ll be starting off 5 and 2.

Come on Cleveland

I didn't realize that it is legal to hold a receiver a DB is covering once the QB throws the ball. I knew there couldn't be PI once a ball is tipped, but picking up a defensive holding flag because it happened with the ball in the air is a new one to me.
Are you kidding? Of course they can’t hold the receivers. They can hold them up and hit them 5 yards out after that you can’t touch them

Actually, you can. I looked up the rules, and if the ball isn't going to the guy you're covering, the normal defensive holding/PI rules no longer apply once the ball is in the air.
Incidental?

Who do you think the Skins should be picking if they get the 1st overall in the draft?

That depends on who they get as a Head Coach to replace Gruden. If the HC wants to stay with Haskins or give Alex Smith another chance then maybe you trade back for more picks to rebuild the roster. Otherwise you select whichever QB the new coach wants.
I'd say get Jeudy. With him and McLaurin that could turn the offense around.

I'd say get Jeudy. With him and McLaurin that could turn the offense around.

Only if you’ve already got a guy to throw the ball. Keenum and McCoy are not the future QB in DC. All other options at QB will be unproven.

Miami now takes Tua at #1. That’s going to mean a far tougher time selling the HC job to upper end coaches with the #2 or 3 pick.

The Jets score first against the Cowboys at home with a long TD drive riddled with flags called on the defense! :102:

Update: Jets now up 14-3 after long 92 yd. TD passing play & have ball back with 2:00 to go in the Half! Wow! :21: :71: :321:

Update2: Now Jets up 21-6 at the HALF! :11_2_1043:

Last edited:
I didn't realize that it is legal to hold a receiver a DB is covering once the QB throws the ball. I knew there couldn't be PI once a ball is tipped, but picking up a defensive holding flag because it happened with the ball in the air is a new one to me.
Are you kidding? Of course they can’t hold the receivers. They can hold them up and hit them 5 yards out after that you can’t touch them

Actually, you can. I looked up the rules, and if the ball isn't going to the guy you're covering, the normal defensive holding/PI rules no longer apply once the ball is in the air.
Incidental?

Nope. That's when the contact is unintentional, like feet getting caught up as two players run. The rules regarding defensive holding and PI simply no longer apply once the ball is thrown to someone else.

Our biggest problem is self inflicted penalties

Nnah...y'all cheat like a mofo.
Ok Cletus lol

KC held the whole f'n game.
And?

Every team does it. Some are more disciplined than others.
By the end of the game both teams had racked up double digit penalties

KC was lucky in this game.
Had Fuller not dropped two TD passes it would have been much worse.
Although I gotta say Mahomie is a bad mofo!!

The Jets score first against the Cowboys at home with a long TD drive riddled with flags called on the defense! :102:

Update: Jets now up 14-3 after long 92 yd. TD passing play & have ball back with 2:00 to go in the Half! Wow! :21: :71: :321:

Update2: Now Jets up 21-6 at the HALF! :11_2_1043:
Come on jets

Forum List

Back