NFL Week 6 Picks

If Miami is 0-15 going into their last game against the Pats and the Pats clinched home field advantage does Belichick throw the game by resting his 1 string players and screw Miami's plan for the 1st round draft pic. It would also insure another year of Miami being losers of the NFL
By the way Miami will not even try to win any game this season.

I don't think Miami winning a single game would "insure another year of Miami being losers of the NFL." To begin with, winning the last game doesn't insure that Miami picks later than 1st in the next draft. In addition, even if Miami doesn't get the 1st pick, I'm sure there will be very talented players available to draft. Finally, even WITH the 1st pick, Miami could continue to be "losers of the NFL."

Jameis Winston is showing why the couple I live with, who are both Bucs fans, go from disliking Winston to outright hating him. :lol:

Well, his personal issues are also involved, but his play on the field makes it worse.

Hopefully I'll do a bit better than 8-7 this week. :lol:

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks Cleveland Browns - The Browns just aren't that good
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys New York Jets - The Jets are pretty bad
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.
The Skins are on a quest for 0-16. This will be their toughest test yet!

Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm New York Giants New England Patriots - Shouldn't even be close

Sun Oct 13 9:30 am Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are pretty inconsistent, so they should play well this week after the crap they did last week
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens - The Bungles aren't as bad as Miami, but they're trying
1:00 pm Houston Texans Kansas City Chiefs - Could be a high scoring affair. I see the Chiefs bouncing back
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Jacksonville Jaguars - Strange to say this could be an excellent game. Saints win by a FG
1:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles Minnesota Vikings - Hard to choose, so I'll take the home team
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins - Worst game of the year? Anyone but Miami
4:05 pm Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals - The Falcons get a long TD reception late to win
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Los Angeles Rams - 2 starting O-linemen out. Best FB in football out. Top cornerback out. I'm still taking the Niners! :D
4:25 pm Tennessee Titans Denver Broncos - I see a very defensive game for this one
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Los Angeles Chargers - Two teams that started the year with high expectations, now seeing them fade.

Mon Oct 14 8:15 pm Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers - I think this is a close one, but I give GB the edge in Lambeau.
D'oh! thought I had already put my picks in...

Lessee... I'll go with
Panthers over Succaneers
Ravens over Bungles
Chefs over Texassans
Saints over Jags
Vikes over Iggles
Seachix over Brownies
Skins over Fish
Falcons over Cards
Whiners over Lambs
Cowpies over Jets
Titans over Broncos
Steelers over Chargers

Monday
Kitties over Pukers

My picks have sucked so far but I feel lucky this week.

Thursday, Oct. 10
New England Patriots (-16.5) at New York Giants

Sunday, Oct. 13
Carolina Panthers (-1.5) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (in London)
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens (-10)
Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns (-2.5)
Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs (-8)
New Orleans Saints (PK) at Jacksonville Jaguars
Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings (-3)
Washington Redskins (-3.5) at Miami Dolphins
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-4)
Atlanta Falcons (-1) at Arizona Cardinals
Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets (no line)
Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos (-2.5)
Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Chargers (no line)

Monday, Oct. 14
Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (-6)
You went against the lions?

D'oh! thought I had already put my picks in...

Lessee... I'll go with
Panthers over Succaneers
Ravens over Bungles
Chefs over Texassans
Saints over Jags
Vikes over Iggles
Seachix over Brownies
Skins over Fish
Falcons over Cards
Whiners over Lambs
Cowpies over Jets
Titans over Broncos
Steelers over Chargers

Monday
Kitties over Pukers
You automatically lost every game that already started. How many is that?

I didn't realize that it is legal to hold a receiver a DB is covering once the QB throws the ball. I knew there couldn't be PI once a ball is tipped, but picking up a defensive holding flag because it happened with the ball in the air is a new one to me.

I didn't realize that it is legal to hold a receiver a DB is covering once the QB throws the ball. I knew there couldn't be PI once a ball is tipped, but picking up a defensive holding flag because it happened with the ball in the air is a new one to me.
Are you kidding? Of course they can’t hold the receivers. They can hold them up and hit them 5 yards out after that you can’t touch them

Are you kidding? Of course they can’t hold the receivers. They can hold them up and hit them 5 yards out after that you can’t touch them
You should let the refs in the KC game know that

Actually, you can. I looked up the rules, and if the ball isn't going to the guy you're covering, the normal defensive holding/PI rules no longer apply once the ball is in the air.

Forum List

Back