NFL Week 5

10-7 NE at the half, great game so far.

Only game on! :tongue:

Yeah, yeah there are three games on from the 4PM (EST) start. Pats v Jets is the only one worth watching.

I hopped that TB would give the 9ers a hard time but damn. TB is getting smoked so far and I don't see a comeback in San Fran. (Don't care about Denver or the Bolts)

Just have to chill till Sunday Night Football I guess.

:eusa_eh:satellite dude....;)

and the jets just got hosed...that was a fumble...

10-7 NE at the half, great game so far.

Only game on! :tongue:

Yeah, yeah there are three games on from the 4PM (EST) start. Pats v Jets is the only one worth watching.

I hopped that TB would give the 9ers a hard time but damn. TB is getting smoked so far and I don't see a comeback in San Fran. (Don't care about Denver or the Bolts)

Just have to chill till Sunday Night Football I guess.

:eusa_eh:satellite dude....;)

and the jets just got hosed...that was a fumble...

I meant only game on worth watching. (plethora of 1PM games today)

I don't have satellite, or a TV for that matter but I have all the games, NFL Network and Red Zone by means which shall remain nameless. :eusa_whistle:

Jets did get hosed but nice quick comeback anyway.

Know I am late but YEAH STEELERS.. Big ben looked great this week. Its a shame he has to fight for his life every game because of the offensive line!

giants-helmet.gif

Over half my elimination pool was wiped out picking the Giants, including one of my teams!

Who Is Detroit more excited about? The Tigers or the Lions?

I'm not really sure! But i'm not really into Baseball, although i think the Tigers are GRRRREEEAAAT! Lol! But the LIONS are KING! :clap2:

I always looked at Detroit as a hockey town. I was just wondering whether the resurgent Lions or Tigers were drawing more attention

I don't live in Detroit (Thank God!)....but i know the whole state is going nuts over the Lions and Tigers! All i watch is football, so i'm not a good one to ask :)

The crowd noise at Ford Field was deafening! No doubt partly responsible for all the false starts by the Chicago OL, although trying to block Detroit's DL probably had 'em a little jumpy too. Gotta give some credit to Cutler, he took the heat and played pretty well I thought.

Forum List

Back