NFL Week 5

I was never a dunghy fan, I was less of a Caldwell fan and that decision was downright stupid, and, we lose. can his ass too.

wow, the colts just lost by giving up the first down, the giants just allowed a TD and the eagles are what, down to their last gasp...buffs going for it?:eek:

Ya know, it wouldn't be so infuriating if they just had a bad team and were getting outplayed. But that's not the case.

Stupid mistakes are costing us game. After game. After game.

Take away the turnover differential, and the fact that we jump out of the way everytime a team uses the unique and unsuspected tactic of running a guy up the middle, and we'd be running with the best of them.

Ya know, it wouldn't be so infuriating if they just had a bad team and were getting outplayed. But that's not the case.

Stupid mistakes are costing us game. After game. After game.

Take away the turnover differential, and the fact that we jump out of the way everytime a team uses the unique and unsuspected tactic of running a guy up the middle, and we'd be running with the best of them.

feel your pain... I am at home, up by 17 vs a 1-3 team and? we fuck it up.:doubt:

giants-helmet.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!

10-7 NE at the half, great game so far.

Only game on! :tongue:

Yeah, yeah there are three games on from the 4PM (EST) start. Pats v Jets is the only one worth watching.

I hopped that TB would give the 9ers a hard time but damn. TB is getting smoked so far and I don't see a comeback in San Fran. (Don't care about Denver or the Bolts)

Just have to chill till Sunday Night Football I guess.

Forum List

Back