NFL Week 5 Picks

I would go to a college or even a high school football game before I would ever go to a NFL game again . ..
No one cares.

Go troll elsewhere snowflake

And you think someone cares about your crappy ass KC?
Obviously yes. But you wouldn't know because you're too busy crying about the NFL.
Why are you even in this thread???

KC could have and should have lost to Detroit. Then they lost the next week. Looks like they took a step backwards from last year.

Of course all that matters is they make the playoffs and are healthy at the end of the year. So if they are looking like they will make the playoffs, you never know what will happen in 10 weeks from now. I'm just saying right now they don't look like a Superbowl contender.

yeah I saw a a lot of the Chiefs game from the 4th quarter of that Lions game that day while waiting to watch the Rams/Bucs game at the bar i go to and they for sure do not look like the same team from last year which sucks cause they are the only ones in the AFC that had a chance to keep the cheatriots from going to the superbowl. They will be in the superbowl this year and it looks like from the NFC,it will be the Niners and Packers playing to go to the superbowl.

The pack looks like the best from the NFC.the Niners really havent played anybody yet that doesnt take away the fact they are MUCH better than last year especially their defense. all of a sudden what looked like an easy game for the Rams next week will be a very difficult game for them obviously with the way they have been playing lately and the niners playing much better this year than last.
I don't think Green Bay is as good as you think. They look like they are one or two injuries away from going on a losing streak. They may make the playoffs because they have Bears, Minnesota and Detroit in their division but I don't think that team will go far.

No one cares.

Obviously yes. But you wouldn't know because you're too busy crying about the NFL.

KC could have and should have lost to Detroit. Then they lost the next week. Looks like they took a step backwards from last year.

Of course all that matters is they make the playoffs and are healthy at the end of the year. So if they are looking like they will make the playoffs, you never know what will happen in 10 weeks from now. I'm just saying right now they don't look like a Superbowl contender.

yeah I saw a a lot of the Chiefs game from the 4th quarter of that Lions game that day while waiting to watch the Rams/Bucs game at the bar i go to and they for sure do not look like the same team from last year which sucks cause they are the only ones in the AFC that had a chance to keep the cheatriots from going to the superbowl. They will be in the superbowl this year and it looks like from the NFC,it will be the Niners and Packers playing to go to the superbowl.

The pack looks like the best from the NFC.the Niners really havent played anybody yet that doesnt take away the fact they are MUCH better than last year especially their defense. all of a sudden what looked like an easy game for the Rams next week will be a very difficult game for them obviously with the way they have been playing lately and the niners playing much better this year than last.
I don't think Green Bay is as good as you think. They look like they are one or two injuries away from going on a losing streak. They may make the playoffs because they have Bears, Minnesota and Detroit in their division but I don't think that team will go far.

the Rams not playing them this year i dont know anything about them not having the chance to see them,i was just going by what the announcers were saying in last nights telecast repeating their words.:abgg2q.jpg:

damn i was just reminded WHY last night that if the game does not have the Rams in it,I dont like to watch the NFL at all. It was excruciating having to sit through that game and watch a game that did not feature my Rams in it.Its ONLY cause the game was in primetime AND that it featured the Rams next opponent for next week did i do an extreme rare thing and watch a game that the Rams did not play in.

Back in the good old days in the 70's and 80's,I did not care,I ALWAYS got excited about monday night football and did not like missing it,did not care who the teams was.those days are long gone though cause you it is a certain team that caused me to hate the NFL.,that and these retarded NFL relocations Rams being the exception of course.:mad:

No one cares.

The Pukers look to have improved on defense and slid a bit on offense. Good luck to your Lions against them in Lamebow this weekend.

Thursday 10/3
Rams at Seachix --- Had a hunch that the Seachix would win. Great game to come down to a missed FG. Check

Sunday 10/6

Jags at Panthers --- Going with the Panthers at home. --- Check

Cards at Bengals --- Crappy game of the week. Going with Bengals at home. --- Nope. Crappy Bungles can't even win against crappy Cards at home.

Falcons at Texassans --- Going with Texassans at home. --- Check. Didn't expect an offensive blowout though.

Succaneers at Saints --- Saints playing pretty well despite Brees being out. Succaneers had great offensive output last week. Picking them to upset the Saints on the road. --- Nope. Bridgewater had excellent outing.

Vikes at Jints --- Vikes going up against their old offensive coordinator. Think Vikes take it on the road. --- Check

Bears at Raiders --- Da Bearsus should crush the Raiders. --- Nope. Raiders pull off the upset in London.

Jets at Iggles --- Iggles should easily win at home. --- Check.

Ravens at Steelers --- I'll go with Steelers at home. --- Nope. Ravens win in OT.

Bills at Titans --- Bills turning into a very good team. Think they win on the road. --- Check

Pats at Skins --- I kind of expect a Nebraska vs Little Sisters of the Poor kind of mismatch of a game. Pats win easily. --- Check

Broncos at Chargers --- Chargers better all around. --- Nope. Better all around except on the scoreboard apparently.

Pukers at Cowpies --- Hate both teams, but a Puker loss would be better. Going with Cowpies at home. --- Nope. Pukers got off to big lead and held on to win.

Colts at Chefs --- Chefs offensive juggernaut too much to overcome. Chefs at home. --- Nope. One of the biggest upsets so far this season. Colts defense very impressive showing.

Monday 10/7

Browns at Whiners --- Going with the Santa Clara Whiners at home. --- Check. Expected better from the Browns. They looked as crappy as they ever have.

8-7 this week.

The Pukers look to have improved on defense and slid a bit on offense. Good luck to your Lions against them in Lamebow this weekend.
If the lions are as good as they need to be they will win this weekend. If they aren’t then the packers will win the division. Big game.

Do not pick Green Bay papageorgio

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle The Rams should wake up and play.

Jacksonville
at Carolina Jags defense gives them the edge

Arizona at Cincinnati Can we do a coin flip and spares us all the pain of actually watching them play?

Atlanta
at Houston Mild upset, the Falcons will get their passing game going

Tampa Bay at New Orleans Love the Bucs D, but NO also has a defense.

Minnesota at New York Giants Vikings have looked flat but it is the Giants they’re playing

Chicago at Oakland Raiders get a rare win, but that was last week but Mack will have a great game and the Bears D will carry them

New York Jets at Philadelphia Wentz & the Eagles need to stay on track, the Jets will help

Baltimore at Pittsburgh Steelers get their first win however it was against the Bengals. The Ravens are the better team

Buffalo at Tennessee Two good defenses but the Titans have a slightly better offense

New England at Washington Is Brady finally showing his age? Still anything is better than the Redskins

Denver at Los Angeles Chargers The Chargers have not been impressive this year but the Broncos are not going to win

Green Bay at Dallas I’d love to take the Pack but their #1 WR is out and the rest of the group is less than impressive. Prescott is looking better and better

Indianapolis at Kansas City This could be a shoot out, in that case, I’ll take the big guns of KC

Cleveland at San Francisco Mayfield likes to think of himself and his team as an underdog, against The 9ers, he will be.
Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Everyone picked no saints
You got the Viking game right.
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.
4 that you got right so did everyone else. No brainers
You made two good picks. Vikings and ravens

Good thing this is just for fun because you’re horrible at this. Lol

Jacksonville

Arizona at Cincinnati Can we do a coin flip and spares us all the pain of actually watching them play?

Atlanta

Minnesota at New York Giants Vikings have looked flat but it is the Giants they’re playing

Chicago at Oakland Raiders get a rare win, but that was last week but Mack will have a great game and the Bears D will carry them

New York Jets at Philadelphia Wentz & the Eagles need to stay on track, the Jets will help

Baltimore at Pittsburgh Steelers get their first win however it was against the Bengals. The Ravens are the better team

Buffalo at Tennessee Two good defenses but the Titans have a slightly better offense

New England at Washington Is Brady finally showing his age? Still anything is better than the Redskins

Denver at Los Angeles Chargers The Chargers have not been impressive this year but the Broncos are not going to win

Green Bay at Dallas I’d love to take the Pack but their #1 WR is out and the rest of the group is less than impressive. Prescott is looking better and better

Indianapolis at Kansas City This could be a shoot out, in that case, I’ll take the big guns of KC

Cleveland at San Francisco Mayfield likes to think of himself and his team as an underdog, against The 9ers, he will be.
Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.

Jacksonville

Atlanta

Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.
LOL I know it pissed you off last year that I would comment without picking myself.

What fun is making predictions if no one ever goes back to see how good you did. You suck. No, a retard could have done better than you did.

Love you.

Jacksonville

Atlanta

Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.
LOL I know it pissed you off last year that I would comment without picking myself.

What fun is making predictions if no one ever goes back to see how good you did. You suck. No, a retard could have done better than you did.

Love you.

Still did better than you.

Thursday 10/3
Rams at Seachix --- Had a hunch that the Seachix would win. Great game to come down to a missed FG. Check

Sunday 10/6

Jags at Panthers --- Going with the Panthers at home. --- Check

Cards at Bengals --- Crappy game of the week. Going with Bengals at home. --- Nope. Crappy Bungles can't even win against crappy Cards at home.

Falcons at Texassans --- Going with Texassans at home. --- Check. Didn't expect an offensive blowout though.

Succaneers at Saints --- Saints playing pretty well despite Brees being out. Succaneers had great offensive output last week. Picking them to upset the Saints on the road. --- Nope. Bridgewater had excellent outing.

Vikes at Jints --- Vikes going up against their old offensive coordinator. Think Vikes take it on the road. --- Check

Bears at Raiders --- Da Bearsus should crush the Raiders. --- Nope. Raiders pull off the upset in London.

Jets at Iggles --- Iggles should easily win at home. --- Check.

Ravens at Steelers --- I'll go with Steelers at home. --- Nope. Ravens win in OT.

Bills at Titans --- Bills turning into a very good team. Think they win on the road. --- Check

Pats at Skins --- I kind of expect a Nebraska vs Little Sisters of the Poor kind of mismatch of a game. Pats win easily. --- Check

Broncos at Chargers --- Chargers better all around. --- Nope. Better all around except on the scoreboard apparently.

Pukers at Cowpies --- Hate both teams, but a Puker loss would be better. Going with Cowpies at home. --- Nope. Pukers got off to big lead and held on to win.

Colts at Chefs --- Chefs offensive juggernaut too much to overcome. Chefs at home. --- Nope. One of the biggest upsets so far this season. Colts defense very impressive showing.

Monday 10/7

Browns at Whiners --- Going with the Santa Clara Whiners at home. --- Check. Expected better from the Browns. They looked as crappy as they ever have.

8-7 this week.

I, too, went 8-7.

Jacksonville

Atlanta

Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.

Love you.

I’ll do next weeks.

Jacksonville

Atlanta

Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.

Love you.

I’ll do next weeks.

So far this year I'm 46-30-1. We'll see how you do.

Rams lost
Panthers won
Cardinals won
Texans won
Raiders won
Everyone picked eagles
You got the ravens right
Bills won
Everyone picked ne.
Dallas lost
Colts won
Everyone picked sf.

So, you got 8 wrong.

Did better than you.

Love you.

I’ll do next weeks.

I already did my picks. I went against most of montrovants picks.

Did better than you.

Love you.

I’ll do next weeks.

One of us will be 8-7 and the other will be 7-8! :lol:

Love you.

I’ll do next weeks.

One of us will be 8-7 and the other will be 7-8! :lol:
What if I get all mine right?

Forum List

Back