NFL Week 4

Oh and Reid? he needs to go.

10-4 that!
But F-A-T chance of that happening, as Reid is also General Manager too, now. He has the owner wrapped around his chubby finger.

Only Andy Reid could oversee such failure with this caliber of personnel.

I hate him so fucking much.

But he will easily become my favorite Eagles coach of all time if he wins a super bowl :lol:

OK, after a 4 and 0 start. 3 Road wins, and 2 of the biggest comebacks in Club History.

I guess I will say it.

GO LIONS
May they be undefeated till they face the Packers and then go down in flames and be swept in that series. But kill the bears and vikings all you want.

We'll see!!!! :)
I think they play the packers in November?
One thing for sure now, just because the other team is way ahead it means nothing with the Lions! They're awesome this year!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, after a 4 and 0 start. 3 Road wins, and 2 of the biggest comebacks in Club History.

I guess I will say it.

GO LIONS
May they be undefeated till they face the Packers and then go down in flames and be swept in that series. But kill the bears and vikings all you want.

One thing for sure now, just because the other team is way ahead it means nothing with the Lions! They're awesome this year!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we play the Packers in Detroit on T-Day, and then at Lameau on the last week of the regular season, Jan 1. That first game oughta be something, the Lions did well against the Pack last year in the Det, knocked Rodgers out of the game. Big game for sure.

For me to be convinced the Lions have what it takes to beat the Packers, they're going to have to start Dominating, not overcoming.

The Packers have dominated every game this year even when their defense is giving up 400-500 yards a game. Best QB in the game right now, with a receiving corps that leaves you little hope and a pair of powerful running backs. Cover Jennings, Nelson beats you. Cover him, Finley beats you. Cover him, Jones beats you. Cover him, Starks or Grant pound you. Score, Cobb is waiting to run it back. And if you manage to cover everyone, Rodgers runs for 10-15.

The Lions are a tough team, but I don't see how they can do any better, and this is a big maybe, and that is split the series with Green Bay. They will be a WC contender if they don't have their patented mid season meltdown, but too many come from behind wins tells me they aren't going to win the division.

Oh and Reid? he needs to go.

10-4 that!
But F-A-T chance of that happening, as Reid is also General Manager too, now. He has the owner wrapped around his chubby finger.

But he will easily become my favorite Eagles coach of all time if he wins a super bowl :lol:

At this point in the season, there's the good (Lions)/ the bad (Vikings)/ and then the ugly (Eagles).

I think we play the Packers in Detroit on T-Day, and then at Lameau on the last week of the regular season, Jan 1. That first game oughta be something, the Lions did well against the Pack last year in the Det, knocked Rodgers out of the game. Big game for sure.

I thought they played the week before T-Day....have to check it out! Our neighbors are big Packers fans too....we always get into! :) Can't wait!!!!

10-4 that!

At this point in the season, there's the good (Lions)/ the bad (Vikings)/ and then the ugly (Eagles).

No there's no way the vikings could be better than us. They have McNabb now and we don't. I'm not convinced about detroit though. They don't just bang out 4 wins and get automatic respect after all this failure.

we have the personnel to make a huge run still. How we get into the playoffs isn't really as important as just getting in. We should match up well against anyone when were playing to potential. Ball protection and tackling is what's killing us. That's a coaching problem because at the NFL level there's no excuse for those issues out of players.

Paulie, we gotta go 9-3 the rest of the season just to get a wildcard spot. Don't see Reid righting the gaping holes in the defense on this years ship.
Hell, we got run over last week by a wounded Frank Gore! Ugly, just ugly!

Paulie, we gotta go 9-3 the rest of the season just to get a wildcard spot. Don't see Reid righting the gaping holes in the defense on this years ship.

I don't know about that though. In the NFC east this year 9-7 could be enough to win it. Neither the Redskins or that Giants have me convinced. The Giants SHOULD only be 2-2 because obviously we shouldn't have lost that game.

Regardless though, this Eagles team really shouldn't have a problem going 9-3, considering that they should be 3-1 at the very worst right now.

Last edited:

I don't know about that though. In the NFC east this year 9-7 could be enough to win it. Neither the Redskins or that Giants have me convinced. The Giants SHOULD only be 2-2 because obviously we shouldn't have lost that game.

Regardless though, this Eagles team really shouldn't have a problem going 9-3, considering that they should be 3-1 at the very worst right now.

A. You need Vick to stay healthy

B. You need Romo to miss some games.

Redskins will win the division, will beat us next week, as our defense re-defines what swiss cheese really is as they did again in Buffalo today.

Nevermind.

Forum List

Back