NFL Week 4 Prognostications

I shouldn’t but lions

That's like voting for Hillary. Just dumb...

GO CHIEFS!

Hillary almost won. In fact she got more points than Donald. Imagine if the Chiefs got more points than the Lions but for some stupid reason the Lions won.

Hillary gained more yards but scored less.
Nice job jaguars. Denver still hasn’t won a game. Do they play the dolphins?

Consensus is the lions played a respectable game today. The future looks bright.

Note to the NFL: the Buffalo Bills are the real deal. Their defense is REALLY GOOD.
Did they win? I was rooting for them

No, they lost 10-6. Nearly had the go ahead score, but couldn't finish their drive that made it inside the red zone near the end.

The defense for Buffalo is very good. The offense, not so much.
Bills lost to the Pats 16-10.

Yeah, not sure what I thought I was typing. :p

I shouldn’t but lions

GO CHIEFS!

Hillary almost won. In fact she got more points than Donald. Imagine if the Chiefs got more points than the Lions but for some stupid reason the Lions won.

Consensus is the lions played a respectable game today. The future looks bright.

I beginning to believe in the Lions.

I shouldn’t but lions

GO CHIEFS!

I beginning to believe in the Lions.
They might actually be worth watching for once this Thanksgiving lol

Note to the NFL: the Buffalo Bills are the real deal. Their defense is REALLY GOOD.
Did they win? I was rooting for them

No, they lost 10-6. Nearly had the go ahead score, but couldn't finish their drive that made it inside the red zone near the end.

The defense for Buffalo is very good. The offense, not so much.

The offense isn’t bad. They just had a bad game against a very good defense. Their weakness however is the Oline.Also, I would be remiss without out saying if the patriots didn’t lay that cheap shot on Josh Allen, the Bills have a good shot of walking away from that game with a win.

I shouldn’t but lions

GO CHIEFS!

Yeah I agree,before the Rams game came on yesterday they were showing the chiefs/lions game and i saw a lot of the game from the 4th quarter on and i heard the announcers say this Lions team looks different than Lions teams from the past. They keep their poise and have come back everytime they have committed a turnover,the old Lions teams would have folded it in they were saying. the fact they hung right in there with the chiefs and stayed toe to toe with them,i have to agree with them,they are another team like cleveland that looks to turn decades of suffering into hope for the fans for the future.I think both of these teams have changed the culture around there they have always been used to.that they both believe in themselves now.

So Boriller,what is your forecast for thursday nights game? The Rams have about the worst run defense in the league and the Seahawks have run all over them the last few years,the Rams were able to come back and win the past couple years in shootouts but with the way Goof is playing lately,I dont see that happening this time.. you agree? btw,did you get my PM?

Thursday Sept 26
Iggles at Pukers --- Pukers at home

Sunday Sept 29
Titans at Falcons --- Falcons at home

Skins at Jints --- Jints at home. Wonder if Skins stick with Keenum or go with rookie after horrendous outing vs Bears?

Chargers at Fish --- Chargers should beat hapless Dolphins even without Gordon.

Raiders at Colts --- Colts at home.

Panthers at Texassans --- Texans at home. Watson for real.

Chefs at Lions --- C'mon man, you really expect me to go with the Lions this time? Chefs on the road.

Browns at Ravens --- Ravens at home.

Pats at Bills --- Pats have pretty much owned the Bills for quite some time. Expect them to win again on the road.

Succaneers at Rams --- Rams at home.

Seachix at Cards --- Seachix on the road.

Vikings at Bears --- Vikings on the road.

Jags at Broncos --- Dunno. Coin toss... Jags on the road.

Cowpies at Saints --- Before Brees went down, I would have gone for the Saints. Now, I think the Cowpies take this game.

Monday Sept 30
Bungles at Steelers --- Guess one of them has to win, right? I'll go with the Bungles.

Just to let you know, the Bears beat the Vikings .

So Boriller,what is your forecast for thursday nights game? The Rams have about the worst run defense in the league and the Seahawks have run all over them the last few years,the Rams were able to come back and win the past couple years in shootouts but with the way Goof is playing lately,I dont see that happening this time.. you agree? btw,did you get my PM?

How come the Rams and Seahawks dont join the Canadian football league?

No one gives a damn about them in the USA.

uh really?:cuckoo::cuckoo: a photo from a couple years ago at the LA coliseum. Its plane as day you were being sarcastic.

13903202_10153617266340981_8567173648073823974_n.jpg

and as far as the Seahawks.seriously? you REALLY want to go there? they dont have the loudest outdoor stadium in the country for nothing.:cuckoo: same as the LA fans,they got packed crowds like the one in the photo below all the time as well.

tyler-lockett-of-the-seattle-seahawks-celebrates-a-second-quarter-picture-id1067746176

What your post SHOULD have said is-Nobody in the country cares about the L A Chargers.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F848628714%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

While several Chargers raved about the atmosphere in StubHub Center for Sunday night’s exhibition opener against Seattle, any enthusiasm for the team was not reflected in the attendance for the team’s Los Angeles debut.

The announced crowd of 21,054 was about 6,000 shy of StubHub’s 27,000-seat capacity and more than 4,500 less than the crowd of 25,667 that the Galaxy soccer team announced for Saturday night’s game against New York City FC.

Concern from the NFL about the Chargers’ viability in LA leads to speculation about their
future

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F848628714%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as you can see from that pic above,they are having the same problem the Rams had in stank louis the majority of their years.the majority of their years other then very brief warner/faulk greatest show on turf years,their stadium looked like this all the time as well same as what the chargers are going through in LA.:2up::lmao::laughing0301:

B0Vs-AxCcAAPIpS.jpg

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

Empty Seats at Rams Game in Edward Jones Dome - St. Louis, MO_DSC05747

No WONDER Stan was eager to get the hell out of dodge. Dean should take a page out of his book and do the same in LA.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
Incredible that Dean Spanos did not learn from the bitch Georgia Frontiere and take a lesson from her how the Rams bombed in attendance in st louis the majority of their years with crowds ALMOST always looking like that above in hicktown stank louis..:rolleyes: EVERYBODY knew thats what would happen to the chargers,everyone except spanos.:rolleyes:

uh really?:cuckoo::cuckoo: a photo from a couple years ago at the LA coliseum. Its plane as day you were being sarcastic.

and as far as the Seahawks.seriously? you REALLY want to go there? they dont have the loudest outdoor stadium in the country for nothing.:cuckoo: same as the LA fans,they got packed crowds like the one in the photo below all the time as well.

tyler-lockett-of-the-seattle-seahawks-celebrates-a-second-quarter-picture-id1067746176

What your post SHOULD have said is-Nobody in the country cares about the L A Chargers.

While several Chargers raved about the atmosphere in StubHub Center for Sunday night’s exhibition opener against Seattle, any enthusiasm for the team was not reflected in the attendance for the team’s Los Angeles debut.

The announced crowd of 21,054 was about 6,000 shy of StubHub’s 27,000-seat capacity and more than 4,500 less than the crowd of 25,667 that the Galaxy soccer team announced for Saturday night’s game against New York City FC.

Concern from the NFL about the Chargers’ viability in LA leads to speculation about their
future

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as you can see from that pic above,they are having the same problem the Rams had in stank louis the majority of their years.the majority of their years other then very brief warner/faulk greatest show on turf years,their stadium looked like this all the time as well same as what the chargers are going through in LA.:2up::lmao::laughing0301:

B0Vs-AxCcAAPIpS.jpg

No WONDER Stan was eager to get the hell out of dodge. Dean should take a page out of his book and do the same in LA.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Like I said before I forget those teams are even in the NFC ..

future

B0Vs-AxCcAAPIpS.jpg

Like I said before I forget those teams are even in the NFC ..

wait a minute now,the Seahawks I totally get forgetting they are in the NFC they were in the FAC for like at least two decades so i totally get that,but the LOS ANGELES Rams? seriously? your funny.

Forum List

Back