NFL WEEK 4 PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Protests schmotests, I'm still paying attention to football.

Thu Sep 28 8:25 pm Chicago Bears Green Bay Packers The Bears have been surprisingly good, but not quite enough this week
Sun Oct 1 9:30 am New Orleans Saints Miami Dolphins ¹ Miami was horrible last week
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Atlanta Falcons It's not always pretty, but the Falcons find ways to win
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers New England Patriots Panthers look bad, and it's the Pats
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Bengals get a big let down after a good win
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Minnesota Vikings Apparently, the Vikings don't need Bradford
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars New York Jets Are the Jags finally good?
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Dallas Cowboys Dallas stumbled against Denver, but that's all it was
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Ravens The Ravens were worse than the Steelers last week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Houston Texans Two teams I can't get a handle on
4:05 pm New York Giants Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mostly because the Bucs are at home
4:05 pm Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Chargers The Chargers have been a huge disappointment
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals I wish I could trust the Niners to win, but in Arizona? Nope
4:25 pm Oakland Raiders Denver Broncos Both teams played poorly last week. Denver gets the home edge
8:30 pm Indianapolis Colts Seattle Seahawks Do I need to explain this?
Mon Oct 2 8:30 pm Washington Redskins Kansas City Chiefs Could be the game of the week. Go Kareem Hunt!

Sun Oct 1 9:30 am New Orleans Saints Miami Dolphins--Saints BIG
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Atlanta Falcons-It's in the ATL
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers New England Patriots--Pat's too much for the cats and their Dandy QB
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns-Always bet on the sunrise and the Brown's losing.
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Minnesota Vikings--Lions are on point
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars New York Jets--Jags are playing good ball.
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Dallas Cowboys--God's Team
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Ravens--Steelers are too good to suck twice
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Houston Texans--That rookie QB for Houston is good
4:05 pm New York Giants Tampa Bay Buccaneers--No way they go 0-4...Opie for the win
4:05 pm Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Chargers--I hope they go 0-16 for leaving Diego...even if it is to the shitbirds
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals-Niners suck--I like it!
4:25 pm Oakland Raiders Denver Broncos--Da Raidahs are the real deal Holyfield this year
8:30 pm Indianapolis Colts Seattle Seahawks--The Colts will continue to have gridiron AIDS till Luck returns
Mon Oct 2 8:30 pm Washington Redskins Kansas City Chiefs--Anybody but the foreskins

21945589.jpg

Thu Sep 28 8:25 pm Chicago Bears Green Bay Packers The Bears have been surprisingly good, but not quite enough this week
Sun Oct 1 9:30 am New Orleans Saints Miami Dolphins ¹ Miami was horrible last week
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Atlanta Falcons It's not always pretty, but the Falcons find ways to win
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers New England Patriots Panthers look bad, and it's the Pats
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Bengals get a big let down after a good win
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Minnesota Vikings Apparently, the Vikings don't need Bradford
1:00 pm Los Angeles Rams Dallas Cowboys Dallas stumbled against Denver, but that's all it was
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Ravens The Ravens were worse than the Steelers last week
4:05 pm New York Giants Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mostly because the Bucs are at home
4:05 pm Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Chargers The Chargers have been a huge disappointment
4:05 pm San Francisco 49ers Arizona Cardinals I wish I could trust the Niners to win, but in Arizona? Nope
4:25 pm Oakland Raiders Denver Broncos Both teams played poorly last week. Denver gets the home edge
Mon Oct 2 8:30 pm Washington Redskins Kansas City Chiefs Could be the game of the week. Go Kareem Hunt!
Yeah, I don't give a fuck about these stupid protests either. I just want to watch football.

Pukers over da Bearsus --- oldest rivalry in pro football. Expect pukers to win.
Aints over Fish --- Aints have too much offense.
Failcons over Bills --- Failcons also too much offense.
Pats over Panthers --- Panthers struggling. Pats usually kill teams like this.
Bungholes over Brownies --- suckfest
Vikes over Kitties --- Vikes looked surprisingly good with Keenum. Expect them to win at home.
Jags over Jets --- Jets suck
Cowpies over LA Rams --- Hope Rams win, but doubt it will happen.
Steelers over Ravens --- Think Steelers rebound.
Titans over Texassans --- Titans doing pretty well.
Suckaneers over Giants --- Wonder if OBJ does that peeing dog thing again?
Iggles over Chargers --- Chargers descending into suckdom
Cards over Whiners --- Both teams struggling but think Cards are better.
Broncos over Raiduz --- Raiduz need to work on defense or they won't get far.
Seachix over Colts --- Colts really suck without Luck.
Chefs over Skins --- Skins looked good against Raiduz, but Chefs too much for them.

Tho I hope the Bills win, but I know the Falcons are pretty good...but everyone thought the Broncos would beat the Bills last week.

You think detroits gonna lose to the Vikings? What's wrong with you

Have you seen what the Vikings have been doing so far? That's a surprisingly strong team on both sides of the ball. Plus, it's in Minnesota.

Bengals didn't win last week? How can they have a big let down?

Tho I hope the Bills win, but I know the Falcons are pretty good...but everyone thought the Broncos would beat the Bills last week.

Take a knee, Nazi Pete.

Have you seen what the Vikings have been doing so far? That's a surprisingly strong team on both sides of the ball. Plus, it's in Minnesota.
I'll be so mad if we are only the 3rd best team in our division

Bengals didn't win last week? How can they have a big let down?

Yeah, I didn't watch the game, only the scores, and saw them up against Green Bay late. I forgot the Pack came back when I wrote this. :p

The Bengals played their first decent game of the year last week, though, so losing to the Browns would still be a let down. :lol:

I'll be so mad if we are only the 3rd best team in our division

Romo said that, along with the AFC West, he considers the NFC North the best division in football. Looking at the overall quality of the teams so far, I agree. That's going to be a tough division to win, and the divisional games could keep at least one team out of the playoffs that otherwise would have gotten in.

Forum List

Back