NFL Week 3 Prognostications

AP-Mark-Tennally-640x480.jpg

Really drawing them in.

stop your freaking trolling,that is a pic taken at least a couple hours before the game.Only the chargers and Niners have crowds like that when the game is being PLAYED.

Trolling? If that's what you think.

posting a pic of a stadium WAY before the game started and way before the game is being played and then falsely claiming that nobody showed up for the game? uh yeah,thats trolling since lying is trolling.:rolleyes:

your doing the same thing this troll names kissmy who lives in st louis does.He is so butthurt he lost the Rams when they moved to LA,that he posted a pic last year of a game being played in LA HOURS before the game trying to convince people los angeles was not supporting the team anymore. I proved what a lying troll he was posting a pic taken DURING the game that showed the stadium packed. that is some major butthurt by him that he has to LIE the fact he is so butthurt he lost his Rams.:iyfyus.jpg:

How is it that you are being any different than THAT troll posting a pic taken HOURS before the game in pittsburgh and claiming nobody showed up?:rolleyes:

Dont care obviously.Good to see your mug around here again is only reason i popped in.:beer:Dont know anything about that Mayfield QB you mentioned obviously but since you mentioned the Browns,you just may be right that they are FINALLY starting to turn the corner.

Was at a BBQ joint yesterday and they had baseball games on and they posted across the screen many times that the Browns lead the NFL in takeaways. You probably have to go back to the Marty SHITTENHEIMER days the last time THAT occured right?:biggrin::abgg2q.jpg: may not mean nothing though since their opponent this week the jets they mentioned is second one behind them.The jets are a crappy team so at this point that means nothing. If they do that to a GOOD team like the Chiefs for example,THEN it will mean something.

Man I always knew once the Rams were in LA they would be a good team again knowing Kroneke would get serious about winning out there in LA LA land HOWEVER i never imagined in my wildest imaginations they would be a superbowl favorite this year.:banana:

speaking of the matchup of your vikes and my Rams coming up soon,I am so stoked on over that,the fact it will be a prime time game for them at HOME?:banana:I think we both agree that being at home especially,my Rams will win the rematch from them form last year right?:biggrin:

Good luck to your vikes in that game,if they win,they deserve it for sure cause they will have beat a very good team in my LOS ANGELES Rams.:)

I for sure will be rooting for your vikes this year when they are not playing the Rams because I would LOVE more than anything,to see that LOS ANGELES Rams and Vikings rivalry back again which WOULD be renewed again if they faced each other in the playoffs again this year.:):banana:

I was so bummed out last year when they just missed having that playoff rivalry renewed with your vikes last year when they lost to the falcons.:( Barring a key injury to Goff,we know my Rams will be there so that more than anything is WHY I hope your vikes have another successful season and we get to face each other in the playoffs this time around this year.:)

already got the niners rivalry back,now all thats left,just got to get the rivalry with the vikings back.the vikings are looking good so far so there might be a very good chance of that actually.lets hope.:):thup:
Hey, back at ya dude! :beer:Yeah, I'm really looking forward to next Thursday matchup with the Rams. We beat them last year at our house, but we're playing in LA this time. Should be a great matchup between two very good teams.

As far as the Browns go, they have a lot of talent but haven't been able to translate into wins. Don't know if it's a coaching problem, scouting problem, front office problem, ownership, or whatever. Nice to see them get a win after nearly two years. Wish them success, unless of course they're playing against us.

Baker Mayfield was the #1 pick in the draft this year. I thought the Browns reached a little bit. I would have taken Saquan Barkley and then the best QB a couple picks later. Mayfield probably would have still been there. Anyway he looked good last night coming off the bench and leading the Browns to a win.

Anyway here's to a renewed rivalry.:beer:

I think the Browns are fine with Carlos Hyde. I wasn't happy with him leaving the Niners, even though he's had injury issues and isn't exactly the type of back Shanahan wants for his offense. With Johnson as a third-down type back, the Browns backfield isn't bad. Besides, they did draft Chubb, who was pretty good in college as well, so far as I've heard.

I also have a bit of an issue with the hype surrounding Barkley. It's not that I think Barkley is a bad RB, but I thought going into the season that he was going to do a lot less than the pundits behind what was a very weak Giants O-line last season. So far, I think I was right in that assessment, but it's still early days. Barkley has a good YPC, but 134 yards over 2 games is nothing special.

The Rams look like the best NFC team so far, maybe the best in the league. The Vikings have been pretty good, but they let the Niners hang close in a game they probably should have dominated, and then had to make a large 4th quarter comeback to tie the Pack. They'll probably settle down as one of the better teams as the season progresses, though.

Lets not get too carried away with the LOS ANGELES Rams being the best team in the league just yet. Remember the two teams they beat were really crappy teams in the Oakland Faiders and the st louis cardinals.two very crappy teams.

We really wont have a gauge on the Rams on just how good they really are until that Vikings game when they will finally have faced a GOOD team.If they go out and play the same way against the VIKINGS as they did the cards last week,THEN it will be a safe bet to say they may be the best team in the league.:)
Pretty early to call any team the best in the league. There are some teams that look real hot now, but will probably have mediocre records come playoff time.

The best talent overall is the LA Rams, whether it will translate into wins or a deep playoff run depends on coaching and chemistry, however anything less than Super Bowl appearance would be a bad year.
And injuries

Can you believe lions beat New England? Did anyone call that one?

Hey, back at ya dude! :beer:Yeah, I'm really looking forward to next Thursday matchup with the Rams. We beat them last year at our house, but we're playing in LA this time. Should be a great matchup between two very good teams.

As far as the Browns go, they have a lot of talent but haven't been able to translate into wins. Don't know if it's a coaching problem, scouting problem, front office problem, ownership, or whatever. Nice to see them get a win after nearly two years. Wish them success, unless of course they're playing against us.

Baker Mayfield was the #1 pick in the draft this year. I thought the Browns reached a little bit. I would have taken Saquan Barkley and then the best QB a couple picks later. Mayfield probably would have still been there. Anyway he looked good last night coming off the bench and leading the Browns to a win.

I think the Browns are fine with Carlos Hyde. I wasn't happy with him leaving the Niners, even though he's had injury issues and isn't exactly the type of back Shanahan wants for his offense. With Johnson as a third-down type back, the Browns backfield isn't bad. Besides, they did draft Chubb, who was pretty good in college as well, so far as I've heard.

I also have a bit of an issue with the hype surrounding Barkley. It's not that I think Barkley is a bad RB, but I thought going into the season that he was going to do a lot less than the pundits behind what was a very weak Giants O-line last season. So far, I think I was right in that assessment, but it's still early days. Barkley has a good YPC, but 134 yards over 2 games is nothing special.

The Rams look like the best NFC team so far, maybe the best in the league. The Vikings have been pretty good, but they let the Niners hang close in a game they probably should have dominated, and then had to make a large 4th quarter comeback to tie the Pack. They'll probably settle down as one of the better teams as the season progresses, though.

Lets not get too carried away with the LOS ANGELES Rams being the best team in the league just yet. Remember the two teams they beat were really crappy teams in the Oakland Faiders and the st louis cardinals.two very crappy teams.

We really wont have a gauge on the Rams on just how good they really are until that Vikings game when they will finally have faced a GOOD team.If they go out and play the same way against the VIKINGS as they did the cards last week,THEN it will be a safe bet to say they may be the best team in the league.:)
Pretty early to call any team the best in the league. There are some teams that look real hot now, but will probably have mediocre records come playoff time.

The best talent overall is the LA Rams, whether it will translate into wins or a deep playoff run depends on coaching and chemistry, however anything less than Super Bowl appearance would be a bad year.
And injuries

Can you believe lions beat New England? Did anyone call that one?

Never in my widest imaginations did i expect that. ESPECIALLY since they started off o-2:abgg2q.jpg:

I think it helped that your head coach used to be the former defensive coordinater for them for so many years that gave him an inside advantage and knowledge how to prepare for them unlike any other coach in the league.:2up:

Thursday Night Game
NY Jets at Cleveland - Browns final win one

Sunday Games
New Orleans at Atlanta - Falcons are a playoff team
Green Bay at Washington - The one legged QB wins this one
Indianapolis at Philadelphia - Wentz gets the Eagles back on track.
Buffalo at Minnesota - The Vikings in a blowout.
Oakland at Miami - Raiders lose late in Denver,the road is not kind to them.
Denver at Baltimore - Not sure which Ravens team will show up.
Cincinnati at Carolina - Panthers win at home
NY Giants at Houston - Giants lose the second of their Texas two step.
Tennessee at Jacksonville - Titans looked good last week but this week they play a very good Jag team.
San Francisco at Kansas City - Chiefs have the hot QB
LA Chargers at the LA Rams - Best talented team in the NFL are the Rams
Dallas at Seattle - Seahawks in a home win and I'm not real sure about this
Chicago at Arizona - Cardinals are not looking good and the Bears defense is good.
New England at Detroit - Pats should take home this road game, Lions aren't looking good.

Monday Night Football
Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay - Fitz is hot, Steelers are not.
Good call on the Browns. It's nice to see the Cleveland fans have something to cheer about. They looked totally different with Mayfield at QB. The long drought is over at last.

Thursday Night Game
NY Jets at Cleveland - Browns final win one

Sunday Games
New Orleans at Atlanta - Falcons are a playoff team
Green Bay at Washington - The one legged QB wins this one
Indianapolis at Philadelphia - Wentz gets the Eagles back on track.
Buffalo at Minnesota - The Vikings in a blowout.
Oakland at Miami - Raiders lose late in Denver,the road is not kind to them.
Denver at Baltimore - Not sure which Ravens team will show up.
Cincinnati at Carolina - Panthers win at home
NY Giants at Houston - Giants lose the second of their Texas two step.
Tennessee at Jacksonville - Titans looked good last week but this week they play a very good Jag team.
San Francisco at Kansas City - Chiefs have the hot QB
LA Chargers at the LA Rams - Best talented team in the NFL are the Rams
Dallas at Seattle - Seahawks in a home win and I'm not real sure about this
Chicago at Arizona - Cardinals are not looking good and the Bears defense is good.
New England at Detroit - Pats should take home this road game, Lions aren't looking good.

Monday Night Football
Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay - Fitz is hot, Steelers are not.
Good call on the Browns. It's nice to see the Cleveland fans have something to cheer about. They looked totally different with Mayfield at QB. The long drought is over at last.

Dont care obviously.Good to see your mug around here again is only reason i popped in.:beer:Dont know anything about that Mayfield QB you mentioned obviously but since you mentioned the Browns,you just may be right that they are FINALLY starting to turn the corner.

Was at a BBQ joint yesterday and they had baseball games on and they posted across the screen many times that the Browns lead the NFL in takeaways. You probably have to go back to the Marty SHITTENHEIMER days the last time THAT occured right?:biggrin::abgg2q.jpg: may not mean nothing though since their opponent this week the jets they mentioned is second one behind them.The jets are a crappy team so at this point that means nothing. If they do that to a GOOD team like the Chiefs for example,THEN it will mean something.

Man I always knew once the Rams were in LA they would be a good team again knowing Kroneke would get serious about winning out there in LA LA land HOWEVER i never imagined in my wildest imaginations they would be a superbowl favorite this year.:banana:

speaking of the matchup of your vikes and my Rams coming up soon,I am so stoked on over that,the fact it will be a prime time game for them at HOME?:banana:I think we both agree that being at home especially,my Rams will win the rematch from them form last year right?:biggrin:

Good luck to your vikes in that game,if they win,they deserve it for sure cause they will have beat a very good team in my LOS ANGELES Rams.:)

I for sure will be rooting for your vikes this year when they are not playing the Rams because I would LOVE more than anything,to see that LOS ANGELES Rams and Vikings rivalry back again which WOULD be renewed again if they faced each other in the playoffs again this year.:):banana:

I was so bummed out last year when they just missed having that playoff rivalry renewed with your vikes last year when they lost to the falcons.:( Barring a key injury to Goff,we know my Rams will be there so that more than anything is WHY I hope your vikes have another successful season and we get to face each other in the playoffs this time around this year.:)

already got the niners rivalry back,now all thats left,just got to get the rivalry with the vikings back.the vikings are looking good so far so there might be a very good chance of that actually.lets hope.:):thup:

I’m rooting for the rams tonight against the Vikings. I want to see Minnesota’s record be 1-2-1

Forum List

Back