NFL Week 2

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
And Hernandez is in the locker room having his ankle looked at. I'm praying it's nothing serious cuz that would be a serious blow to my Patriots.

It looks like a high-ankle sprain at the least, and those never heal very quickly.

Some good news, Chandler Jones is going to be a terror in the NFL.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Jones is a force to be reckon with this season. I'm also hoping the Pats get it together for the second half.

Congrats to Wes Welker!

The Card's D-line is winning the battle in the trenches, they're getting hits on Brady, and it's working.

I'm also wondering if McDaniels is on drugs today...some of the play calling has been questionable. The run on 3rd and short with 12:00 left in the 4th qtr that went for a 4 yard loss was retarded.

How odd, cheering for the Dolphins. But it was worth it.
The Onion may have predicted that:

Following their convincing 30-10 loss during week one of the NFL season, several members of the Miami Dolphins displayed unheralded confidence this week, openly discussing their team’s potential for finishing the year with a perfect 0-16 record.
“We’ve clearly got the attitude and inexperience to make it happen,” Philbin added.
“This is the NFL, and just because you have less talent and poorer execution doesn’t mean you can’t pull out a win,” Philbin said. “Especially when you’re playing the Raiders.”

Overconfident Dolphins Already Talking About Going Perfect 0-16 | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Chargers looking good so far....and the Bills won....YAY!

Yes the Chargers looked good that's what a franchise QB looks like :eusa_shifty:

Now to the Bills , they have fans? J/k man they kicked the shit outta my Chiefs

Well on to the Saints to get our ass kicked . Then I get to go to Arrowhead &

watch the Chargers kick our teeth in . Gowd I love the NFL

PS ...... We need a QB bad :eusa_silenced:

Is there any question the Niners are the best team after 2 weeks? They pretty much shut down two of the top offenses from last season. They still have the best kicker/punter combo in the league. The offense, while not extremely high-scoring, has a very solid running game, a workable passing game which looks to have improved a bit over last year, and doesn't turn the ball over much. The Texans are a very similar team, but they haven't played as strong competition yet. Harbaugh was the best coaching change in recent years.

Arizona beat the Pats?! Seattle beat up the Cowboys after they took it to the Giants last week?! Maybe the NFC West isn't as horrible as we're used to anymore!

Chicago had their week of happiness, now they have crashed back down to earth. Ditto the Jets. Buffalo didn't suck this week, but the Chiefs did again. Oakland hasn't looked too strong as of yet, it could be that Peyton Manning will be back in the playoffs again after a year off. Only the Chargers look like they could challenge for the division so far.

I still can't understand Eli Manning. He goes from terrible to great too often.

RGIII had another good game, but couldn't quite get the win this time. Still, he's looked great in his first couple of starts.

Luck got his first win. He has also been impressive, perhaps more so because he probably has a worse team around him.

The replacement refs weren't as bad in the games I saw this week. Now they are just missing calls like the old refs. :tongue:

I'm going to pick the Falcons to win tonight, but in a very close game.

Hooray Niners! So nice to have success for the team again. :clap2:

Forum List

Back