NFL WEEK 13 PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
114-62 on the year.

Thu Nov 30 8:25 pm Washington Redskins Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys are falling
Sun Dec 3 1:00 pm Denver Broncos Miami Dolphins - Neither team is good, but Miami is worse
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Baltimore Ravens - Ravens are sure to lose since I am picking them :p
1:00 pm Houston Texans Tennessee Titans - Battle of mediocre teams
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags bounce back
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs New York Jets - I'll give KC one more chance to beat a team they should beat
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Atlanta Falcons - This could go either way, I think the Vikings have been a bit better
1:00 pm New England Patriots Buffalo Bills - There aren't many teams I'd pick over the Pats at this point
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bears - Bit of a homer pick, but maybe Jimmy G sparks something
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Green Bay Packers - Another game with two poor teams, but the Pack have shown a bit more
4:05 pm Cleveland Browns Los Angeles Chargers - Anyone but Cleveland
4:25 pm Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints - Game of the week. I give the Saints the home edge
4:25 pm Los Angeles Rams Arizona Cardinals - The Rams are the better team
4:25 pm New York Giants Oakland Raiders - Geno Smith does not help the Giants
8:30 pm Philadelphia Eagles Seattle Seahawks - Could be tough for the Eagles in Seattle, but there's a reason Philly leads the league
Mon Dec 4 8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals - The Steelers should win easily, but they like to play down to their opponents, and it's a divisional game, so it may be close

I hope the Ravens loose, they shut out the Packers. Free beer all during the game, Ha Ha.
Go Detroit Go.

I also hope Green Bay loses this week. Its a personal thing.

114-62 on the year.

Thu Nov 30 8:25 pm Washington Redskins Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys are falling
Sun Dec 3 1:00 pm Denver Broncos Miami Dolphins - Neither team is good, but Miami is worse
1:00 pm Detroit Lions Baltimore Ravens - Ravens are sure to lose since I am picking them :p
1:00 pm Houston Texans Tennessee Titans - Battle of mediocre teams
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars - Jags bounce back
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs New York Jets - I'll give KC one more chance to beat a team they should beat
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Atlanta Falcons - This could go either way, I think the Vikings have been a bit better
1:00 pm New England Patriots Buffalo Bills - There aren't many teams I'd pick over the Pats at this point
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bears - Bit of a homer pick, but maybe Jimmy G sparks something
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Green Bay Packers - Another game with two poor teams, but the Pack have shown a bit more
4:05 pm Cleveland Browns Los Angeles Chargers - Anyone but Cleveland
4:25 pm Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints - Game of the week. I give the Saints the home edge
4:25 pm Los Angeles Rams Arizona Cardinals - The Rams are the better team
4:25 pm New York Giants Oakland Raiders - Geno Smith does not help the Giants
8:30 pm Philadelphia Eagles Seattle Seahawks - Could be tough for the Eagles in Seattle, but there's a reason Philly leads the league
Mon Dec 4 8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals - The Steelers should win easily, but they like to play down to their opponents, and it's a divisional game, so it may be close
Skins over Cowpies --- Cowpies not competitive until Elliot comes back off suspension.
Fish over Broncos --- Fish at home.
Ravens over Kitties --- Tempted to pick Kitties as they have a Rasputin like ability to not die. Ravens at home.
Titans over Texassans --- Titans quietly winning and sharing lead in AFC South.
Jags over Colts --- Jags winning with defense.
Jets over Chefs --- Wheels seem to have fallen off the Chefs who have dropped 3 straight games. Jets at home.
Vikes over Failcons --- Vikes defense seems to smother even good offenses. Think they take this on the road.
Pats over Bills --- #1 offense up against the #25 defense.
Da Bearsus over Whiners --- Toilet Bowl game.
Succaneers over Pukers --- Pukers did well in a loss last week. Can they keep it up? Hope not.
Chargers over Browns --- Chargers may overtake the Chefs for the division at this rate.
Panthers over Saints --- Good matchup. Panthers defense vs Saints offense.
Rams over Cards --- Doubt the Cards will be able to stop the Rams.
da Raiduz over Giants --- 2x SB MVP Eli Manning benched for frikkin Geno Smith? WTF!
Seachix over Iggles --- My upset pick of the week. Iggles have been playing a weak schedule. Seachix and Rams should be a good test to see how real they are.
Steelers over Bungholes --- lots of hate between these teams. Steelers a lot more talented though.

Some good games this week. In particular: Vikings/Falcons, Panthers/Saints, Eagles/Seahawks.

Have no clue when it comes to picking them. Could not believe how 'skins were dropping the ball last night.

Some good games this week. In particular: Vikings/Falcons, Panthers/Saints, Eagles/Seahawks.

Have no clue when it comes to picking them. Could not believe how 'skins were dropping the ball last night.

It's felt like a very inconsistent season. The Cowboys had been playing terrible for 3 games.....then they dominated the Skins.

7-3 going into the late games.

The Chiefs are done. They've got pieces in place, but it will have to be next year.

A bad day for Brady, but another Pats win.

It was close, but the Vikings keep winning games.

Wow, Denver is bad.

Go Niners! Jimmy Garoppolo 1-0......sadly, he may well end up 1-4 this year. :p

Woohoo! Vikes taking care of business. Thank you Seachix! Now, if things pan out, Vikes get home field throughout playoffs and Superbowl.

Skins over Cowpies --- Cowpies not competitive until Elliot comes back off suspension. Way off on this one.
Fish over Broncos --- Fish at home. Check
Ravens over Kitties --- Tempted to pick Kitties as they have a Rasputin like ability to not die. Ravens at home. Check
Titans over Texassans --- Titans quietly winning and sharing lead in AFC South. Check
Jags over Colts --- Jags winning with defense. Check
Jets over Chefs --- Wheels seem to have fallen off the Chefs who have dropped 3 straight games. Jets at home. Check
Vikes over Failcons --- Vikes defense seems to smother even good offenses. Think they take this on the road. Check
Pats over Bills --- #1 offense up against the #25 defense. Check
Da Bearsus over Whiners --- Toilet Bowl game. Whiners w/ Garrapolo pull out a win over da Bearsus.
Succaneers over Pukers --- Pukers did well in a loss last week. Can they keep it up? Hope not. Succaneers dominate statistically, but blow chunks in OT.
Chargers over Browns --- Chargers may overtake the Chefs for the division at this rate. Check
Panthers over Saints --- Good matchup. Panthers defense vs Saints offense. Saints too much.
Rams over Cards --- Doubt the Cards will be able to stop the Rams. Check
da Raiduz over Giants --- 2x SB MVP Eli Manning benched for frikkin Geno Smith? WTF! Check
Seachix over Iggles --- My upset pick of the week. Iggles have been playing a weak schedule. Seachix and Rams should be a good test to see how real they are. Check - looks like Eagles may have been the beneficiaries of a weak schedule. Another big test vs the Rams next week.

11-4 going into Monday night.

Woohoo! Vikes taking care of business. Thank you Seachix! Now, if things pan out, Vikes get home field throughout playoffs and Superbowl.

Skins over Cowpies --- Cowpies not competitive until Elliot comes back off suspension. Way off on this one.
Fish over Broncos --- Fish at home. Check
Ravens over Kitties --- Tempted to pick Kitties as they have a Rasputin like ability to not die. Ravens at home. Check
Titans over Texassans --- Titans quietly winning and sharing lead in AFC South. Check
Jags over Colts --- Jags winning with defense. Check
Jets over Chefs --- Wheels seem to have fallen off the Chefs who have dropped 3 straight games. Jets at home. Check
Vikes over Failcons --- Vikes defense seems to smother even good offenses. Think they take this on the road. Check
Pats over Bills --- #1 offense up against the #25 defense. Check
Da Bearsus over Whiners --- Toilet Bowl game. Whiners w/ Garrapolo pull out a win over da Bearsus.
Succaneers over Pukers --- Pukers did well in a loss last week. Can they keep it up? Hope not. Succaneers dominate statistically, but blow chunks in OT.
Chargers over Browns --- Chargers may overtake the Chefs for the division at this rate. Check
Panthers over Saints --- Good matchup. Panthers defense vs Saints offense. Saints too much.
Rams over Cards --- Doubt the Cards will be able to stop the Rams. Check
da Raiduz over Giants --- 2x SB MVP Eli Manning benched for frikkin Geno Smith? WTF! Check
Seachix over Iggles --- My upset pick of the week. Iggles have been playing a weak schedule. Seachix and Rams should be a good test to see how real they are. Check - looks like Eagles may have been the beneficiaries of a weak schedule. Another big test vs the Rams next week.

11-4 going into Monday night.

We're going to tie this week, I'm also 11-4, and we both picked the Steelers.

Bengals are taking it to the Steelers. 17-3 first half score.
As soon as they went up 17-0, I knew they would find a way to lose. Sure enough, Steelers win 23-20. Hope Shazier isn't crippled.

I thought of Mike Utley, from the Lions, when I saw the play. One of those terrible, freakish hits that happens in exactly the wrong way.

Forum List

Back