NFL Week 11 Picks

a dream come true,just got back from LA yesterday after a two week trip.a dream come true seeing the Rams play in LA. Only other time i had ever seen the Los Angeles Rams play was in 85 when they were here in kansas city having the chance to see Eric Dickerson in real life.Only time i went to a chiefs game here in kc.saw my Rams play pete the cheat and the seahawks.never was in doubt while being a close game the rams would pull it out.You just KNEW pete the cheat would throw this game. Ever since that superbowl against the cheaters,I have been awake that he ALWAYS throws big games.:abgg2q.jpg: when he called for an onside kick in the final five minutes of the game and the Rams recovered it,i was saying to me friend who made the trip out there with me-"we called it,we knew late in the game he would throw this game with some stupid bonehead call." You just KNOW that pete the cheat knew the Rams would recover that onside kick.:abgg2q.jpg:

He did something equally just as much asinine last year on a monday night game.Its always the big games he throws.:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm curious how, if Carroll ALWAYS throws big games, the Seahawks won the Super Bowl with him as coach. :eusa_think:

SINCE then as a seahawks coach,he throws games.He wasnt back then but NOW since he has his ring,he doesnt care,he'll take payoffs and throw games over winning now anyday of the year.

He is like the evil and corrupt former NFL owner of the chiefs Lamar Hunt. Hunt should have fired Carl Peterson their general manager they had for over 2o years at least a decade before his son clark did after lamar died and clark took over ownership. any other NFL team peterson would have been fired and not held on to his job over 20 years,10 years at the MOST.

Hell he would STILL have it now if Lamar was still alive.LOL But Lamar never fired him cause he already had his superbolw ring when the chiefs won the superbowl back in the early 70's. He had his superbowl ring so he did not care if the chiefs never made it back. He was only interested in making money and filling the stadium.peterson did just that for him.

you ask many chiefs fans here in kc,they also echo that same sentiment.:D

oh and since this is a prediction thread and the only team i ever watch is playing tonight,i expect my Rams to beat the chiefs in another high scoring wild shootout tonight.The Rams defense is so overrated.If this was a midwest team like the chiefs,they would NEVER get the praise they get.they would rightly so get the same critisem the chiefs rightly so get for their horrible defense they have. i see many around here saying the rams will be in the superbowl from the NFC.i dont think they will.i think it will be the saints from the NFC.
The Rams defense did a lot to win this game. 3 interceptions, 2 fumbles, and 2 defensive TD's. If they didn't show up the way they did, the Chefs would have walked away winners tonight. Congrats Rams! Heck of a track meet - over 1000 yards of offense and over 100 points scored.

3 interceptions, 2 recovered fumbles, 2 defensive touchdowns....and still I would say a bad defensive game. Crazy.

a dream come true,just got back from LA yesterday after a two week trip.a dream come true seeing the Rams play in LA. Only other time i had ever seen the Los Angeles Rams play was in 85 when they were here in kansas city having the chance to see Eric Dickerson in real life.Only time i went to a chiefs game here in kc.saw my Rams play pete the cheat and the seahawks.never was in doubt while being a close game the rams would pull it out.You just KNEW pete the cheat would throw this game. Ever since that superbowl against the cheaters,I have been awake that he ALWAYS throws big games.:abgg2q.jpg: when he called for an onside kick in the final five minutes of the game and the Rams recovered it,i was saying to me friend who made the trip out there with me-"we called it,we knew late in the game he would throw this game with some stupid bonehead call." You just KNOW that pete the cheat knew the Rams would recover that onside kick.:abgg2q.jpg:

He did something equally just as much asinine last year on a monday night game.Its always the big games he throws.:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm curious how, if Carroll ALWAYS throws big games, the Seahawks won the Super Bowl with him as coach. :eusa_think:

SINCE then as a seahawks coach,he throws games.He wasnt back then but NOW since he has his ring,he doesnt care,he'll take payoffs and throw games over winning now anyday of the year.

He is like the evil and corrupt former NFL owner of the chiefs Lamar Hunt. Hunt should have fired Carl Peterson their general manager they had for over 2o years at least a decade before his son clark did after lamar died and clark took over ownership. any other NFL team peterson would have been fired and not held on to his job over 20 years,10 years at the MOST.

Hell he would STILL have it now if Lamar was still alive.LOL But Lamar never fired him cause he already had his superbolw ring when the chiefs won the superbowl back in the early 70's. He had his superbowl ring so he did not care if the chiefs never made it back. He was only interested in making money and filling the stadium.peterson did just that for him.

you ask many chiefs fans here in kc,they also echo that same sentiment.:D

oh and since this is a prediction thread and the only team i ever watch is playing tonight,i expect my Rams to beat the chiefs in another high scoring wild shootout tonight.The Rams defense is so overrated.If this was a midwest team like the chiefs,they would NEVER get the praise they get.they would rightly so get the same critisem the chiefs rightly so get for their horrible defense they have. i see many around here saying the rams will be in the superbowl from the NFC.i dont think they will.i think it will be the saints from the NFC.
The Rams defense did a lot to win this game. 3 interceptions, 2 fumbles, and 2 defensive TD's. If they didn't show up the way they did, the Chefs would have walked away winners tonight. Congrats Rams! Heck of a track meet - over 1000 yards of offense and over 100 points scored.

3 interceptions, 2 recovered fumbles, 2 defensive touchdowns....and still I would say a bad defensive game. Crazy.
Two interceptions in the final 2 minutes against a team taking risks to regain the lead. The Chiefs essentially beat themselves on penalties and bad throws but a win is a win and it was exciting to watch

Forum List

Back