NFL Week 10

on a side note, that does it for me and the direct TV nfl package. Once again the best game of the morning, (atl-no) is on cbs here. unreal. I don't know if its just kismet but thats been the deal 9 of 10 weeks. Whenever a premier game was set up, it wound up on the network, with exception of week 3, I have been keeping track.

with the 2 Sunday night games, monday night and the Thursday games every week now till the end of the seaons?

I am done, wtf am I paying for? 15-20 games a year, total? that's what it amounts to and they raise the damn rate every single year, new NFL contract or not. They have diluted the schedule, hence me, me right off package.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html
...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
on a side note, that does it for me and the direct TV nfl package. Once again the best game of the morning, (atl-no) is on cbs here. unreal. I don't know if its just kismet but thats been the deal 9 of 10 weeks. Whenever a premier game was set up, it wound up on the network, with exception of week 3, I have been keeping track.

with the 2 Sunday night games, monday night and the Thursday games every week now till the end of the seaons?

I am done, wtf am I paying for? 15-20 games a year, total? that's what it amounts to and they raise the damn rate every single year, new NFL contract or not. They have diluted the schedule, hence me, me right off package.

FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams
...:eusa_whistle:

those are ported network games bro....

I share your frustration with the NFL Schedule. Even more so.
Here in the MidWest the night games come on at 8pm...so they are not over until until going on 11pm...THREE GAMES A WEEK!!!
I leave for the office anywhere between 4:45am - 5:30am...staying up till 11pm is not in the cards for me.
And these are always the best games. :evil:

Here in the MidWest the night games come on at 8pm...so they are not over until until going on 11pm...THREE GAMES A WEEK!!!
I leave for the office anywhere between 4:45am - 5:30am...staying up till 11pm is not in the cards for me.

I am up at 4:15, I hear you. I have not watched a sunday night to completion, game in years. I usually don't even bother.

I am up at 4:15, I hear you. I have not watched a sunday night to completion, game in years. I usually don't even bother.

Tell me about it...the Steelers have had 2 night games already!!

Wow I thought I was watching a street fight & a football game broke out. Why do I keep hearing how good the Detroit Lions are? The Chicago Bears currently have them down 37 to 6! SPANK!!! And it's only the 3rd inning. D.J. Moore was just ejected from the game after Matt Stafford caused a bench clearing brawl.

DET.gif
= 6 - - -
CHI.gif
= 37

Last edited:
Wow I thought I was watching a street fight & a football game broke out. Why do I keep hearing how good the Detroit Lions are? The Chicago Bears currently have them down 37 to 6! SPANK!!! And it's only the 3rd inning. Stafford was just ejected from the game after his personal fowl caused a bench clearing brawl.

DET.gif
= 6 - - -
CHI.gif
= 37

Any Given Sunday............

Wow I thought I was watching a street fight & a football game broke out. Why do I keep hearing how good the Detroit Lions are? The Chicago Bears currently have them down 37 to 6! SPANK!!! And it's only the 3rd inning. D.J. Moore was just ejected from the game after Matt Stafford caused a bench clearing brawl.

DET.gif
= 6 - - -
CHI.gif
= 37

Any Given Sunday............

I haven't seen 2 teams go at each-other so hard in recent memory. They are intentionally roughing each-other up, hard low & late hits, kicking & punching on nearly every down. It is a sight to watch.

ESPN: Brawl: Matthew Stafford vs. D.J. Moore
I would say that Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is a tad upset with his performance Sunday afternoon. Stafford just instigated a brawl that ended with Chicago Bears defensive back D.J. Moore getting ejected. During an interception return that was later called back, Stafford threw down Moore, with both of his hands on Moore's helmet. Moore got up, charged after Stafford and tackled him. Two Lions players quickly ripped Moore off Stafford before chaos broke loose near the Lions' bench. The game had been getting chippier by the moment, beginning with a personal foul on Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley and then another by Bears linebacker Lance Briggs. But Stafford absolutely brought the aggression to a new level.

Last edited:

Just hit the FF button on your remote!!

If at the beginning of the year you said these two teams, Philadelphia and San Francisco, would be 8-1 and 3-6 after week 10, but you didn't know which, and were asked to pick which team would have what record, my guess is nobody would have picked what they are this evening.

With a football fanatic in my house, we need to be able to see the Broncos every week, but I have never once considered getting DirectTV. Hitting a business with it is a much more economical way to go!

With a football fanatic in my house, we need to be able to see the Broncos every week, but I have never once considered getting DirectTV. Hitting a business with it is a much more economical way to go!

Yeah - I am forking over $200 a month to Direct-TV. You could go to the local pub & watch it for that. I need to pay à la carte because I can still only see one channel at a time.

Last edited:
BTW, Tim Tebow completed two - yes, count 'em, 1, 2 - passes today.

And the Broncos won. lol

Here are Tebow's stats

2/8, 69 yards, 1 TD 0 INTs, 102 rating.

I can't recall a team winning with the QB completing two passes.

Last edited:
The Niners are 8-1! :) With 5 division games still to go, the Packers will need to keep on winning or risk letting the Niners overtake them for first in the NFC. Although, to be fair, Seattle did just beat the Ravens, so they may not be quite the pushovers their record would indicate.

Tebow was 2-8?! How the hell did they win a game with only 2 completed passes?! KC sucks.

Another 135 rushing yards for DeMarco Murray. Felix Jones is now the clear backup in Dallas. Murray is for real, and Dallas is still very much in the hunt.

Close game between the Steelers and Bengals. Are the Bengals for real? I didn't see the game, so I don't know if it was as close as the score indicates, but hanging with the Steelers as they did would seem to me to indicate the Bengals are very much in the mix.

The Titans beat up the Panthers. They beat a team they should beat, and needed to, because they are trying to keep pace......

......with the very scary-looking Texans. This is, IMO, currently the best rushing team in football. The defense has come into it's own, and they are winning games with one of the best wide receivers in football still hurt. Arian Foster is obviously great, but how many teams would love Ben Tate as their starter?

Miami is not joining in the suck for Luck frenzy. 2 in a row, and we see that the early wins by the Redskins were not a true vision of how good the team is (that being not very).

The Eagles are done. The Bucs are done.

The Lions aren't done, but wow, that was a disappointing showing. I really expected them to put up some points on the Bears, instead the Bears D and special teams dominated. Barring a Green Bay collapse, both these teams may be fighting for a wildcard spot.

4th and inches in OT on your own 29....and you go for it? Was that the worst call of the year? That loss could be the end of the Falcons playoff hopes.

Tough fantasy week for me. I'm close in most of my leagues, but not entirely confident. In the USMB league, I scored 119.....and my optimal score was 220! I started the Bengals D (17 points) instead of the Bears D (48 points!!). The other non-starts were completely reasonable, who knew Gore and Julio Jones would get hurt, but it still stings.

I'm picking the Pats tonight and the Pack tomorrow. The Jets are playing well of late, the Pats not so much, but somehow I just think the Pats will find a way to stop the losing this week.

I still hate NFL network and the Thursday night games I can't watch!

Since it just happened in the Pats - Jets game, I want to say again : these 'defenseless receiver' penalties are bullshit. It's like telling defensive players you can't tackle until a catch is completed.

Forum List

Back