NFL Week 10

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
on a side note, that does it for me and the direct TV nfl package. Once again the best game of the morning, (atl-no) is on cbs here. unreal. I don't know if its just kismet but thats been the deal 9 of 10 weeks. Whenever a premier game was set up, it wound up on the network, with exception of week 3, I have been keeping track.

with the 2 Sunday night games, monday night and the Thursday games every week now till the end of the seaons?

I am done, wtf am I paying for? 15-20 games a year, total? that's what it amounts to and they raise the damn rate every single year, new NFL contract or not. They have diluted the schedule, hence me, me right off package.

I thought I heard of an ESPN package where you get all the games all the time.

no, unfortunately not. direct TV has exclusive rights to any game otherwise reserved for espn or the nets who can air games in sold out markets or in areas with no local game running.

the atl- no is prime example, good game too.

That seems like too much football anyways. Unless you've got a big screen TV where you and your friends get together every Sunday and everyone splits the cost, it doesn't really seem worth it.

That seems like too much football anyways. Unless you've got a big screen TV where you and your friends get together every Sunday and everyone splits the cost, it doesn't really seem worth it.

oh, it is when you have a big screen and split screen and you like to watch competitive games after your team has played.

on a side note, that does it for me and the direct TV nfl package. Once again the best game of the morning, (atl-no) is on cbs here. unreal. I don't know if its just kismet but thats been the deal 9 of 10 weeks. Whenever a premier game was set up, it wound up on the network, with exception of week 3, I have been keeping track.

with the 2 Sunday night games, monday night and the Thursday games every week now till the end of the seaons?

I am done, wtf am I paying for? 15-20 games a year, total? that's what it amounts to and they raise the damn rate every single year, new NFL contract or not. They have diluted the schedule, hence me, me right off package.
The best part about NFL coverage (and they do this on CBS the most) is when the game ends early and they go to another game in progress that's close. But they'll show a few minutes of it then one of the always giggling sportscasters say's :"Due to NFL Rules, we can't show you the end of that game. Yuck yuck!"

Well why the fuck does the NFL have a TV contract then?

Almost every week I have to try to find the Cowboys games on line. They never broadcast them here. And they don't offer any package on cable..........

New Topics

Forum List

Back