NFL Week 10 Picks

The Niners defense did everything they could to keep the team in the game. Jimmy G and the receivers tried to give it away a few times, but it still ended up with the kicker they just signed having to miss a kick in OT for them to lose.

While the end of the game was disappointing, it was enjoyable to watch, and I have no complaints at all about how the D performed. Jimmy G is showing himself to not have been worth the contract he got. Emmanual Sanders was a good pick up, but when he and Kittle are both out, the passing game is going to struggle badly. Russel Wilson actually made a big mistake, but still showed why he's considered a top MVP candidate.

I'm very curious to see how the rematch goes later in the year.
Russell is pushing his luck running
so much though, especially against teams like SF with the #2 defense.

The Niners defense did everything they could to keep the team in the game. Jimmy G and the receivers tried to give it away a few times, but it still ended up with the kicker they just signed having to miss a kick in OT for them to lose.

While the end of the game was disappointing, it was enjoyable to watch, and I have no complaints at all about how the D performed. Jimmy G is showing himself to not have been worth the contract he got. Emmanual Sanders was a good pick up, but when he and Kittle are both out, the passing game is going to struggle badly. Russel Wilson actually made a big mistake, but still showed why he's considered a top MVP candidate.

I'm very curious to see how the rematch goes later in the year.
Russell is pushing his luck running
so much though, especially against teams like SF with the #2 defense.

Wilson doesn't actually run that much. He extends plays, but he's usually looking to throw, I think.

Thursday 11/7
Chargers at Raiders --- Going with Chargers on the road. --- Nope. Raiders emerging as contenders for AFC-W.

Sunday 11/10
Ravens at Bungles --- Ravens should curb stomp the Bungles. --- Check. A curb stomp was about what it was.

Bills at Browns --- Brownies aren't living up to the hype. Bills take it. --- Nope. Brownies win by 3.

Kitties at Bears --- Should be good matchup. Lions much better on offense. Bears much better on defense. I'll go with Bears at home. --- Check. Stafford hurt.

New Jersey Jints at New Jersey Jets --- Home field for both teams. Both teams crappy. Going with the Jints. --- Nope.

Chefs at Titans --- Is Mahomes still out? Even without him, KC fields a pretty good offense. Chefs win. --- Nope. Huge upset for the Titans.

Cards at Succaneers --- Two crappy teams. I'll go with Succaneers at home. --- Check.

Failcons at Saints --- Man, how the Falcons have descended into suckdom. Saints probably the best team in football. --- Nope. Geez, I talk up the Saints and they don't show up to play. Falcons win another huge upset.

Fish at Colts --- Colts at home. --- Nope. Colts down to 3rd string QB. Fish win.

Rams at Steelers --- Rams not having as easy a time as last year. Still, should win against Steelers. --- Nope.

Panthers at Pukers --- Hope the Panthers run wild, but expect the usual Lameblow luck to run in Pukers favor again. --- Check.

Vikes at Cowpies --- Good matchup and once again, the Vikes have to face a tough opponent on the road. --- Check. Great game.

Monday 11/11
Seachix at Whiners --- Another good matchup. Think the Seachix will pop the Whiner's balloon. --- Check. Another great game. Both Defenses really brought it.

6-7 this week. Lots of upsets.

Forum List

Back