NFL Week 10 picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thursday, Nov. 8
Panthers at Steelers 8:20 p.m. Game of the week. Steelers get home edge, but could go either way
Sunday, Nov. 11
Bills at Jets 1 p.m. Jets without Darnold, but Bills are not good
Falcons at Browns 1 p.m. Falcons have won their way into playoff relevance
Saints at Bengals 1 p.m. Could be a good game if the Bungles play well...could be a blowout
Redskins at Buccaneers 1 p.m. Skins have been hit by lots of injuries. Fitzmagic prevails
Patriots at Titans 1 p.m. Titans are in the hunt, but not in the Pats' league
Dolphins at Packers 4:25 p.m. Green Bay stops their skid against a weak Dolphins team
Jaguars at Colts 1 p.m. I'm giving the Colts the home edge. Will the Jags get back to last year's form?
Lions at Bears 1 p.m. I can't trust the Lions
Cardinals at Chiefs 1 p.m. Should be a cake walk for the Chiefs.
Chargers at Raiders 4:05 p.m. Are the Raiders the worst team in the league? Probably
Seahawks at Rams 4:25 p.m. Rams will be chomping at the bit after losing their undefeated record
Cowboys at Eagles 8:20 p.m. The Eagles are getting things together, the Cowboys are not
Monday, Nov. 12
Giants at 49ers 8:15 p.m. Is this the start of a brilliant career by Nick Mullens? Probably not, but 49ers win!

Thursday, Nov. 8
Panthers at Steelers 8:20 p.m. Game of the week. Steelers get home edge, but could go either way
Sunday, Nov. 11
Saints at Bengals 1 p.m. Could be a good game if the Bungles play well...could be a blowout
Redskins at Buccaneers 1 p.m. Skins have been hit by lots of injuries. Fitzmagic prevails
Dolphins at Packers 4:25 p.m. Green Bay stops their skid against a weak Dolphins team
Jaguars at Colts 1 p.m. I'm giving the Colts the home edge. Will the Jags get back to last year's form?
Chargers at Raiders 4:05 p.m. Are the Raiders the worst team in the league? Probably
Seahawks at Rams 4:25 p.m. Rams will be chomping at the bit after losing their undefeated record
Cowboys at Eagles 8:20 p.m. The Eagles are getting things together, the Cowboys are not
Monday, Nov. 12
Giants at 49ers 8:15 p.m. Is this the start of a brilliant career by Nick Mullens? Probably not, but 49ers win!
Haven't tuned into the game yet... Going with Steelers at home against the Panthers

Sunday games
Bills at Jets --- Suckarama. Guess I'll go with the Jets.
Falcons at Browns --- Falcons should handle hapless Browns.
Saints at Bengals --- Saints one of the hottest teams around and I believe they just picked up Dez Bryant.
Skins at Succs --- Going with Skins and AP against the Succaneers.
Pats at Titans --- Titans played very well against the Cowpies, but I think the Pats too much to overcome.
Fish at Pukers --- Would love it if Pukers lost, but doubt it will happen in Lamebo against the Fish.
Jags at Colts --- So disappointed with the Jags. Colts at home.
Kitties at da Bearsus --- Tough divisional game, Bears at home.
Cards at Chefs --- Chefs should provide another beatdown.
Chargers at Raiders --- Chargers playing very well, Raiders not so much.
Seachix at Rams --- Rams should rebound against Seachix.
Cowpies at Iggles --- Cowpies finally went out and got a receiver, but they really miss Witten. Going with Iggles.

Monday game:
Giants at Whiners --- Suckarama part 2. Whiners home field advantage.

Thursday, Nov. 8
Sunday, Nov. 11
Monday, Nov. 12

Not saying its going to happen but next week the Chiefs have the Rams and could be looking forward to that game. The Cardinals may not win but I expect a competitive game.

Satins err I mean Saints should putti on the Bucs. They are coming together big time.

Also this is just an FYI;

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.02.53 AM.png

While the Cardinals did a surprisingly good job slowing the Chiefs down, it doesn't look like the game was very close.
The Falcons, who had looked relevant again, got beaten pretty soundly by the Browns.
The Saints absolutely crushed the Bengals. Good for a couple of my fantasy teams! :lol:
Buffalo is destroying the Jets, WTF? I know the Jets aren't good, but Buffalo has been pretty horrible. I didn't expect a blowout.
Even with 2 starting O-linemen out, and I think a third hurt, the Redskins are beating the Bucs. Not just beating them, but holding them to a FG. I thought the Skins would have a hard time with short drives, giving the Bucs too many chances to score.
The Titans are beating up the Pats! I didn't see that coming.
Detroit is doing their usual late game scoring, but it's not enough to come back against the Bears.

cannot believe the cheaters lost to the Titans yahoo!!!!! this is really a great day for me after seeing my Rams win in LA LIVE for the first time in my life.a dream come true,i always dreamed of seeing one in REAL life,now i have,yahoo!!!! oh man i love LA.the weather is so beautiful out here. shorts in short sleeves in the middle of november and the ocean is so perfect you dont even need a wetsuit now.cheaters losing was an added bonus to a great day already after seeing my Rams beat pete the cheat carrol,the other asshole coach.as usual and to no surprise,he threw the game.He always does that in big games.seahawk fans just dont get that.LOL

What a great day,i see my Rams play in LA for the first time in my life,a dream come true,then an added bonus,.the cheaters lose.to no surprise the other asshole coach even more a criminal than belicheat,he threw this game same as he always does with big games.when are seahawk fans like huggy going to wake up this guy is a cheater and criminal? LOL

What a great day,i see my Rams play in LA for the first time in my life,a dream come true,then an added bonus,.the cheaters lose.to no surprise the other asshole coach even more a criminal than belicheat,he threw this game same as he always does with big games.when are seahawk fans like huggy going to wake up this guy is a cheater and criminal? LOL
Now you can see them again next Monday.
Southwest Airlines has a round trip deal from KC to LA for like 130 bucks right now but I have to work!

Remember a QB for the Rams Whelihan?? I was in the Army with his dad A great guy ,,passed on far too early

8-6 for the week.

The Niners blew it against the Giants. 2 picks didn't help, particularly when the Giants didn't have any turnovers. Even with that, the Niners should have won, but gave up a late TD drive thanks to bad penalties.

The Rams just got the win, but the Seahawks aren't terrible and you never know with divisional games.

The Titans spanked the Patriots. That was very surprising.

The NFC East doesn't seem to have a really good team, despite Washington's 6-3 record. I wouldn't trust any of those teams to win a playoff game.

Forum List

Back