NFL WEEK 1 2017 PREDICTIONS

Thursday, Sept. 7

Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots, Home team here,

Sunday, Sept. 10

New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, Bills should have no issues against the Jets

Atlanta Falcons at Chicago Bears, Falcons could make it back to the Super Bowl

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals, Not in love with either team

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns, The Steeler Offense is getting better and better.

Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, The Lions will need to find a running game to make a playoff run, Arizona should rebound from last seasons disappointment

Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, 1 p.m. Texans looking better.

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans, Hesitant but will take the Raiders of the Titans, both are looking good.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, Wentz should be better and thus the Eagles will be better

Indianapolis Colts at Los Angeles Rams, Bad Game of the Week

Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers, A future NFC Championship Game

Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers, Carolina could challenge Atlanta in their division.

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, I can see the Giants in an upset, however with Elliott playing...

Monday, Sept. 11

New Orleans Saints at Minneapolis Vikings, Saints should march to a better record

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos, Taking the home team
Arizona can suck it!

So can Detroit and they will, just like last year. Detroit will, like you, choke. :)
Who's going to win the Superbowl? I don't care as long as it's not new England again.

Atlanta? God they better or last year will sting even more
I agree. Since My team sucks tiny Obama balls, I can get behind another Atlanta run. Hell, I'd love to see the Cards get another shot at it. Anyone but Seattle, Carolina, or New York. Well, Okay, Dallas too. :cry:

Okay, 9-4 going into Monday night. Not My best performance.

Hey, is there a Fantasy league going for USMB?

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns, The Steeler Offense is getting better and better.

Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, The Lions will need to find a running game to make a playoff run, Arizona should rebound from last seasons disappointment

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans, Hesitant but will take the Raiders of the Titans, both are looking good.

Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, Wentz should be better and thus the Eagles will be better

Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers, Carolina could challenge Atlanta in their division.

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, I can see the Giants in an upset, however with Elliott playing...

Monday, Sept. 11

New Orleans Saints at Minneapolis Vikings, Saints should march to a better record

Arizona can suck it!

So can Detroit and they will, just like last year. Detroit will, like you, choke. :)
Who's going to win the Superbowl? I don't care as long as it's not new England again.

I agree. Since My team sucks tiny Obama balls, I can get behind another Atlanta run. Hell, I'd love to see the Cards get another shot at it. Anyone but Seattle, Carolina, or New York. Well, Okay, Dallas too. :cry:
Poor cam Newton. Made it to the Superbowl but took a huge step backwards. I wonder if they'll ever make it back.

At least he has those oikos yogert commercials

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Arizona can suck it!

Poor cam Newton. Made it to the Superbowl but took a huge step backwards. I wonder if they'll ever make it back.

At least he has those oikos yogert commercials
Maybe he'll grow up before the end of his career. lol

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Pats over Chefs -- ageless Tom Brady back for another season.
Bills over Jets -- Jets suck, Bills nothing special either.
Failcons over Bears -- Falcons still very good team despite epic choke job in SB.
Bengals over Ravens -- Ravens pretty mediocre the past few seasons.
Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Texassans over Jags -- Where is this being played? Can they play in Houston? Can they play in Jacksonville? Frikken hurricanes everywhere...
Titans over Raiders -- Mariotta and Carr both back from injury. Give it to Titans at home.
Iggles over Skins
LA Rams over Colts -- only because Luck is out.
Seachix over Pukers -- Seachix a more complete team.
Panthers over Whiners -- Panthers should go back to being a winning team.
Cowpies over Giants -- Cowpies at home and Elliott playing.
Vikes over Saints -- Is Adrian Peterson AD for all day or all done? Vikes pretty good D vs Saints pretty good O. Vikes anemic O vs Saints nonexistent D. Vikes at home.
Forgot to prognosticate about the Chargers vs Broncos game. Think I'll go with the Chargers in this one.

Did kind of crappy over the opening week. Didn't expect the Pats to come out so flat and out of sync. Ravens were a bit of a surprise. I knew they would have a pretty good defense, but never expected a shutout against what I thought would be a pretty good Bungles team. Kind of hard to read the Kitties. Sometimes they can really go off on you, other times they suck. Didn't expect the Texassans to get dominated by the Jags. The Jags are going to be pretty good this year. I should have never bet against the Pukers playing in Lameblow. They always have the refs in their pockets. Anyways, I'm 7-6 coming into tonight's games. Go Vikes!

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Failcons over Bears -- Falcons still very good team despite epic choke job in SB.
Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Texassans over Jags -- Where is this being played? Can they play in Houston? Can they play in Jacksonville? Frikken hurricanes everywhere...
Titans over Raiders -- Mariotta and Carr both back from injury. Give it to Titans at home.
Iggles over Skins
Vikes over Saints -- Is Adrian Peterson AD for all day or all done? Vikes pretty good D vs Saints pretty good O. Vikes anemic O vs Saints nonexistent D. Vikes at home.
Forgot to prognosticate about the Chargers vs Broncos game. Think I'll go with the Chargers in this one.

Did kind of crappy over the opening week. Didn't expect the Pats to come out so flat and out of sync. Ravens were a bit of a surprise. I knew they would have a pretty good defense, but never expected a shutout against what I thought would be a pretty good Bungles team. Kind of hard to read the Kitties. Sometimes they can really go off on you, other times they suck. Didn't expect the Texassans to get dominated by the Jags. The Jags are going to be pretty good this year. I should have never bet against the Pukers playing in Lameblow. They always have the refs in their pockets. Anyways, I'm 7-6 coming into tonight's games. Go Vikes!

yeah i have noticed that as well that they are the same as the NE cheaters.they always have the refs in their pockets for their home games.well said.

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Iggles over Skins

1 -1 on the Monday night games. Vikes looked very good, shutting down Brees until garbage time. Really enjoyed the Chargers vs Broncos game, no quitting, very competitive game coming down to a special teams play at the end. 8-7 for the week.

Finished the week 10-5.

Takeaways from week one, Denver got lucky, Minnesota looks pretty good, New England will rebound. The AFC West is going to be a real tough division, KC showed us a good team, the Raiders defense played well against a good Titan's offense. Seattle and the NY Giants offensive lines were just that, offensive, against two middle of the road defenses. Houston has a QB issue and needs to be solved quickly. Eagles and Cowboys will compete. Tampa, Carolina, and Atlanta will all be in the playoff running. Cincinnati could really be bad this year, we are talking Jets, Browns bad.

10 - 5 for week 1.

Week 2 picks

Texans v Bengals
Bears v Bucs
Cards v Colts
Eagles v Chiefs
Titans v Jaguars
Vikings v Steelers
Browns v Ravens
Bills v Panthers
Pats
v Saints
Jets v Raiders
Skins v Rams
Boi's
v Broncos
Pack v Falcons
Lions
v Giants

Well that was sweet...12-3 for the first week.
10 - 5 for week 1.

Week 2 picks

Texans v Bengals
Bears v Bucs
Cards
v Colts
Eagles v Chiefs
Titans
v Jaguars
Vikings v Steelers
Browns v Ravens
Bills v Panthers
Pats
v Saints
Jets v Raiders
Skins v Rams
Boi's
v Broncos
Pack v Falcons
Lions
v Giants

Wait until a new thread is started or your picks probably won't be counted.

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Iggles over Skins

1 -1 on the Monday night games. Vikes looked very good, shutting down Brees until garbage time. Really enjoyed the Chargers vs Broncos game, no quitting, very competitive game coming down to a special teams play at the end. 8-7 for the week.

was happy to hear the SAN DIEGO Chargers lost that game.:up:

The Chargers really fucked up major big time in leaving SD. I will laugh so hard at the small crowd they draw for their home opener next week. they only drew 20,000 fans for the first pre season game there in the 28,000 capacity and seahawk fans told me they estimated that 15,000 of them were seahawk fans that made the trip there.plus the next week was the same thing.:lmao::rofl:

I cannot believe they left this in SD also a seahawks/chargers game from two years ago
images

For THIS in LA.:lmao::rofl:
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

I see on the schedule this year the Rams will be playing Your vikes this year. You will get a chance to see how Jared Goff has improved as an NFL quarterback by leaps and bounds this year.this season he HAS looked like an NFL quarterback.watch a few minutes of these highlights of the raiders/rams pre season game.He looked NOTHING like this last year in games, even in pre season games a year ago.:)

Last year he looked nothing like an NFL quarterback and i had my doubts about him thinking that they screwed up and should have taken the Eagles Wentz who DID prove he was NFL ready last year. But not so fast,Goff is looking NFL ready now as well as you can see in this short video.:)

Goff having an entire off season to get used to his teammates and actually have a GOOD coach to tutor him in Sean Mcvey,has paid dividends for him. He has for sure learned from his mistakes last year and has adjusted to the speed of the game at the pro level.:)

Last edited:
Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Iggles over Skins

The Chargers really fucked up major big time in leaving SD. I will laugh so hard at the small crowd they draw for their home opener next week. they only drew 20,000 fans for the first pre season game there in the 28,000 capacity and seahawk fans told me they estimated that 15,000 of them were seahawk fans that made the trip there.plus the next week was the same thing.:lmao::rofl:

I cannot believe they left this in SD also a seahawks/chargers game from two years ago
images

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

I see on the schedule this year the Rams will be playing Your vikes this year. You will get a chance to see how Jared Goff has improved as an NFL quarterback by leaps and bounds this year.this season he HAS looked like an NFL quarterback.watch a few minutes of these highlights of the raiders/rams pre season game.He looked NOTHING like this last year in games, even in pre season games a year ago.:)

Last year he looked nothing like an NFL quarterback and i had my doubts about him thinking that they screwed up and should have taken the Eagles Wentz who DID prove he was NFL ready last year. But not so fast,Goff is looking NFL ready now as well as you can see in this short video.:)

Goff having an entire off season to get used to his teammates and actually have a GOOD coach to tutor him in Sean Mcvey,has paid dividends for him. He has for sure learned from his mistakes last year and has adjusted to the speed of the game at the pro level.:)

Yeah, I can't believe the Chargers left their fans in the lurch like that. I do like the Chargers team though. I'm a fan of Rivers. Dude is super competitive and no quit in him. Congrats on your Rams, BTW. They looked great against the Colts. I'd like to see them against some decent competition before I crown them though.

Thursday, Sept. 7

Sunday, Sept. 10

Monday, Sept. 11

Steelers over Brownies
Cards over Kitties
Iggles over Skins

images

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

Yeah, I can't believe the Chargers left their fans in the lurch like that. I do like the Chargers team though. I'm a fan of Rivers. Dude is super competitive and no quit in him. Congrats on your Rams, BTW. They looked great against the Colts. I'd like to see them against some decent competition before I crown them though.

Hope you dont mind the long read here but if you sit through it,I guarantee you,you will learn something on NFL corruption you did not know about.:)

Yeah that moron Spanos like the idiot he is,ignorantly believed that the san diego fans would all make the 100 mile drive up there to watch them play.What he did not take into account though is that while 100 miles is not all that far, in LA it IS far because on a sunday afternoon the traffic in LA is bumper to bumper so it takes a three hour drive to get there.:rolleyes:

He seemed to not take the fans serious either when the majority in a san diego poll said they would NOT drive up there and support them.:rolleyes: Looks like he is finding out now though that they were not blowing smoke and were indeed serious.:D

The Rams lost a fair portion of their fans when they moved out of LA just to Anaheim which is 30 miles back then yet he expected Charger fans would drive a 100 miles to see them on hot baking sunday afternoon for 3 hour drive?:cuckoo:

I dont respect Rivers anymore.Nor Gates.they are in the twilight of their careers and they sure as hell dont need the money so they should have retired as a SAN DIEGO Charger.

I really hate Ladian Tomlinson as well.these players dont give a rats ass about the fans anymore than the owners do.L T had a golden opportunity at his hall of fame induction to speak out and tell the world that the chargers are not the chargers if they dont play in san diego and that is where they belong and ALSO say the raiders belong in OAKLAND but he is coward as they all are to stand up for whats right.

I hope Rivers has the worst performance ever this year.

You wont be seeing me post much this year or in the future about the NFL anymore.

I have had it with the corruption of the NFL with the cheaters getting away with scandal after scandal all the time that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense.they are like politicians where they get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for. But also with teams allowed to move at the drop of the dime now and not even have to follow NFL relocation rules,i cant support this corrupt cartel anymore.:mad:

why is it that the NFL is allowed to make rules rules but not have to follow them now as I exposed in this thread here?

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

The Rams are the only team of the three others being the raiders and chargers that did not violate the rules in NFL relocation.just read my link here,you can see for yourself.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

I dont think Oakland will be leaving.Remember,just because the NFL owners voted in favor of the move,does not mean it is a done deal.The raiders same as the chargers,violated NFL relocation rules so the city of oakland is getting ready for a lawsuit against them and the NFL.

I am very dissapointed in san diego because they have just shrugged their shoulders about the move and said-oh well.time to move on. :rolleyes:

Where the city of Oakland,they are not taking it lying down as san diego and st louis both have,they are forming a lawsuit that is expected to start in motion this friday that they will take all the way to the supreme court to sue the NFL and the raiders if they dont leave the team name and logo in oakland. I guarantee they will win as well.they got the law on their side.:thup:

san diego really dissapoints me that they are just lying down not joining oakland in their suit.

Oh and st louis is joining oakland in their suit against the NFL as well. their lawsuit is different though,they are not trying to get the team back because they know st louis violated the terms of the lease agreement so they know they would lose,but what they ARE suing for that they could win is a billion dollars in damages paid to the city because the rams lied to them about trying to stay in st louis.

I never thought for a second the raiders would get approval by the NFL owners to move but something i overlooked was GREED by the NFL owners.they all profit like 45 million a piece in relocation fees or something like that by all three teams each. it was all about money for the NFL owners.

when the jury hears that the raiders are trying to move to vegas just so all the owners are going to profit for the move,I guarantee this will be the first time in history an NFL team is told they cant move.:D the city of oakland has the LAW on their side.:up:

the city of oakland has a passion for their team unlike the cities of st louis and san diego that is why unlike them,they are NOT taking this lying down.good for them for fighting the corruption going on in the NFL.:tinfoil::clap2:

. again i am very dissapointed in san diego for not filing a lawsuit against the NFL as well because they would easily win in court.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back