NFL Update: “The owners are now dealing with a surge in ticket holder requests for refunds.”

glad to hear that whites are helping Blacks take down the NFL.

Lol the NBA is going down also. You do realize both NBA and NFL makes mostly black men instant millionaires.

I personally wrote off both already. I will stick to hockey

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Neither are really going down. You whites would commit suicide if you couldnt marvel at superior beings such as Black guys.

Cant quibble with that.........those guys run like deer and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Few white guys can come close. But lets face it.......most NFL players that are black....if they weren't actually playing the game, they couldn't be put in charge of making sure the balls were properly inflated. And the fans know it too which is why they are booing their asses off the last couple of weekends........God not even the NY Jets get booed that loudly.

glad to hear that whites are helping Blacks take down the NFL.

Lol the NBA is going down also. You do realize both NBA and NFL makes mostly black men instant millionaires.

I personally wrote off both already. I will stick to hockey

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Neither are really going down. You whites would commit suicide if you couldnt marvel at superior beings such as Black guys.

Cant quibble with that.........those guys run like deer and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Few white guys can come close. But lets face it.......most NFL players that are black....if they weren't actually playing the game, they couldn't be put in charge of making sure the balls were properly inflated. And the fans know it too which is why they are booing their asses off the last couple of weekends........God not even the NY Jets get booed that loudly.
Why would anyone want a job inflating balls? Like most white guys your insecurities have a tendency to make up things you wish were true.

Maybe it's because Clinton actually went to Oxford and got education.
And didn't say he suffered more from his wife's STD than his 5 deferments.
Don't you cult white boys read anything?

At Oxford one is not educated. One is indoctrinated. The ring of spies who did immense damage to Britain during the cold war all were Oxford graduates. Perhaps that suggests an explanation as to why Slick did much of what he did. Oddly, though, he seems to be not homosexual - the other earmark of Oxford grads.

Yep. Straw that broke the NFL. Turns out that telling over half of your customer base to kiss your ass isn't a smart financial maneuver. Who knew?

“The owners are now dealing with a surge in ticket holder requests for refunds.”

Related: CNN Anchor: NFL Owners Have Data That Support Trump’s Claim on NFL Protests Hurting TV Ratings.

One of the top TV shows was Last Man Standing with Tim Allen. It was top ranked because it matched what people think. Conservative and anti-PC. But because it was conservative it was killed. NFL has no idea the spark they generated in a gasoline fume filled room by going full Social Justice Warrior on America.
Good opportunities for football fans who are not snowflakes.
Yeah right, remember?
21768273_10210246278969062_7761569892268443052_n.jpg

Forum List

Back