NFL - TV Ratings Down 20%

Good game on MNF. I normally don't watch unless the Browns are playing, but Trump's wrapped in flag racist hatred down there in Huntsville, Alabama makes watching more games worthwhile.

rooting for KC tonight. 17 -13 Wash for the moment. Chief's driving!!!!

GMC bought some ad time. Guess they are America hating SOBs too. Lots of commercials.

Chiefs just tied it up.

Another tie. 47 seconds left.

20 - 20.

Two plays KC on Redskin's 35 with 33 seconds left.

Great game.

Glad the Trump/bot former NFL Fans are missing this watching reruns of Celebrity Apprentice.

Last edited:
Good game on MNF. I normally don't watch unless the Browns are playing, but Trump's wrapped in flag racist hatred down there in Huntsville, Alabama makes watching more games worthwhile.

rooting for KC tonight. 17 -13 Wash for the moment. Chief's driving!!!!

GMC bought some ad time. Guess they are America hating SOBs too. Lots of commercials.

Chiefs just tied it up.

Another tie. 47 seconds left.

20 - 20.

Two plays KC on Redskin's 35 with 33 seconds left.

Great game.

Glad the Trump/bot former NFL Fans are missing this watching reruns of Celebrity Apprentice.
Great game.

Man it keeps getting worse and worse all the time:D

ESPN lost a whopping $1 billion in affiliate revenue after dropping 13 million subscribers in just six years, according to the SportsBusiness Journal. Sports insiders agree ESPN overpaid for the NFL's "Monday Night Football" ($1.9 billion annually) and the NBA ($1.4 billion a year). During 2016, ESPN's prime-time viewership fell 19 percent, according to the SBJ. Rather than driving Disney's profits, ESPN has been dragging them down, spooking Wall Street analysts.
NFL Ratings Slump Worsens As ESPN Forced To Slash $80 Million In Salary Costs

. the media is STILL trying to convince themselves that it has to do with kneeling ignoring the REAL reason I mentioned in my first post,ignoring that this started years ago.:rofl::lmao:

the NFL has done it to themselves.i have a hard time believing the league will be around too many more years.:lmao: they did it to themselves shooting themselves in the foot with all these relocations being allowed,first the rams leaving LA having a hard time getting the fans to come back after leaving them the being gone for so long they found other things to do ,going to santa clara where nobody shows up for the games anymore and now the worst mistake of all bring the chargers to LA.:rolleyes:

unfucking believeable they were clueless enough not to see that this would all blow up in their faces. a CHILD could have seen all this coming. they way they have screwed the fans for so long.:rolleyes::cuckoo::uhoh3::rolleyes:

Kudos to all the football fans that have cancelled their subscription to ESPN.:banana::thup::clap2::clap2:

2017.11.23%20-%20NFL_0.JPG

Boycott the NFL indeed.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: they are in denial mode that they are boycotting mainly because of kapernick though,fans are sick of all this relocation bullshit is what its all about and the other reason i mentioned in my first post of course.:rolleyes-41::up:

Last edited:
For the NFL its viewership down 6.3%

The 6.3 percent shortfall in Week 11 reflects an average viewership of 14.9 million for the NFL’s 68 national telecasts this year versus 15.9 million for the season-to-date in 2016.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/the-nfl-ratings-slump-is-getting-worse/

NASCAR has seen a huge downfall in their ratings. I never watch NASCAR so I can only guess that's because drivers are unable to stand in their cars for the playing of the anthem. Or do they play Dixie?

The NASCAR Cup Series finale from Homestead (Fla.) earned a 2.8 rating and 4.7 million viewers on NBC and NBCSN last Sunday, down 20% in ratings and 23% in viewership from last year (3.5, 6.1M), and down 36% and 39% respectively from 2015 (4.4, 7.6M).
NASCAR Ratings Hit Low at Homestead - Sports Media Watch

For the NFL its viewership down 6.3%

The 6.3 percent shortfall in Week 11 reflects an average viewership of 14.9 million for the NFL’s 68 national telecasts this year versus 15.9 million for the season-to-date in 2016.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/the-nfl-ratings-slump-is-getting-worse/

NASCAR has seen a huge downfall in their ratings. I never watch NASCAR so I can only guess that's because drivers are unable to stand in their cars for the playing of the anthem. Or do they play Dixie?

The NASCAR Cup Series finale from Homestead (Fla.) earned a 2.8 rating and 4.7 million viewers on NBC and NBCSN last Sunday, down 20% in ratings and 23% in viewership from last year (3.5, 6.1M), and down 36% and 39% respectively from 2015 (4.4, 7.6M).
NASCAR Ratings Hit Low at Homestead - Sports Media Watch
One reason for the decline in TV viewership is the increase in streaming...

Gains in streaming audience offer hope for flagging NFL ratings

wow this is really funny stuff here.hee hee. recent stuff no less,just posted today.lol

i cant imagine the NFL bringing NFL football back on thursday night next year.thursday night ratings are killing them and killing the NFL. funny how so many turned to the big bang theory show over thursday night football.:biggrin: like he said,its not getting better,its getting worse.:biggrin: Relocation to LA by the chargers has killed them as well. tickets at stub hub are as low as 6 dollars. thats less that going to a movie.:lmao::haha:

wow this is really funny stuff here.hee hee. recent stuff no less,just posted today.lol

i cant imagine the NFL bringing NFL football back on thursday night next year.thursday night ratings are killing them and killing the NFL. funny how so many turned to the big bang theory show over thursday night football.:biggrin: like he said,its not getting better,its getting worse.:biggrin: Relocation to LA by the chargers has killed them as well. tickets at stub hub are as low as 6 dollars. thats less that going to a movie.:lmao::haha:

Of course they’ll bring it back. Not everyone watches the NFL on TV anymore. More and more, fans are streaming.

Forum List

Back