NFL Ticket Sales Plummet 17.9%

That leaves less waiting, hoping to get tickets.The NFL isn't hurting, losing a few drunken fatsos will not change ZIP.

what a lot of NFL fans are in denial mode on is it is not just the players kneeling on that reason a lot of it is because people are sick of the cheatriots and them getting away with scandal after scandal other teams get punished for for the same offense.the proof on that is that nobody tuned into the chiefs/pats game when they were the ONLY ticket in town and the first game of the season no less.:D

Last edited:
Faun this is the beginning of the end my stupid friend
LOLOL

You’re actually taking the word of the idiot who fell for fake news and said last Thursday night’s game was played in a near empty stadium...

maxresdefault.jpg

... birds of a feather.

Today I went to shut down the "home phone", cut the cord. At the same time I inquired about eliminating the NFL-RED-ZONE channel. I would lose some other channels, but save money overall. I looked over the channels and asked to "cut it off my box". They were happy to do it. Easy.

note: I never used the home phone. It had even stopped working some months back. It was a package deal. An expensive answering machine. Problem solved.

I felt kind of bad because I have really been Sports fan off/on forever. My interest in the NFL had vanished long ago, but not for the kneeling.

Today I went to shut down the "home phone", cut the cord. At the same time I inquired about eliminating the NFL-RED-ZONE channel. I would lose some other channels, but save money overall. I looked over the channels and asked to "cut it off my box". They were happy to do it. Easy.

note: I never used the home phone. It had even stopped working some months back. It was a package deal. An expensive answering machine. Problem solved.

I felt kind of bad because I have really been Sports fan off/on forever. My interest in the NFL had vanished long ago, but not for the kneeling.
Attendance was up in week 4, bringing the season average to a record high, 69,766 - 2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

TV ratings were also up, 14% on Fox alone - Fox sees big jump in ratings for Week 4 NFL coverage

Forum List

Back