NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

Anyone have any real evidence that Rush is a racist, or are we just parroting leftist moonbat stereotype here?

“I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

Sorry to say this, I don’t think he’s been that good from the get-go. I think what we’ve had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn’t deserve.

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back." rush to black caller he was having trouble understanding in 1970

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark. -rush limbaugh.
this is a racist quote IMO

Last edited:
Anyone have any real evidence that Rush is a racist, or are we just parroting leftist moonbat stereotype here?

Yeah, the guy who feels slavery "had merits", who thinks Martin Luther King's assassin should be awarded the Medal of Honor, and claimed that the only reason McNabb was consider a good player is because he's black is surely not racist.

As I recall, Limpbag says a lot of that crap just for shock value.

So see ladies and gentleman, even when Rush is caught making tons of racist comments, he's not really racist. He's just doing it for "shock value". And you're a racist if you don't buy that.

Again, where does he admit that skin color is the FIRST thing he sees in anyone?

Unlike barking moonbats like you, I don't pretend that I can read minds or hearts.
Well, in spite of the stupidity of your rationalization, we've made progress in that he definitely sees color, you just question whether it is the FIRST thing he sees!!! :cuckoo: So we've established that he, in fact, sees color, something he denies, BTW.

But wouldn't you have to read his mind to say it is not the FIRST thing he notices??? As if it being the first really matters anyway!!! :cuckoo:

October 12, 2009
RUSH: Frankly, the biggest problem I face in the current climate of Political Correctness is that I'm color blind about it.

There are two standards. There is one for everyone, which sees a racist as a racist. Then there is the GOP standards, which says it doesn't matter now many racist comments he makes, he hasn't actually said he was a racist, so he isn't. It is all done with mirrors and double standards.

You know sort of like his drug abuse. For others, there should be no mercy, but for him...well, let's just forget what he did.

He thrives on racism. He sells his radio show on making outrageous, and often, racist remarks. BUT HE DOESN'T LOOK AT SKIN COLOR FIRST.....oh please...Boss Hog IS a racist...

Yeah, the guy who feels slavery "had merits", who thinks Martin Luther King's assassin should be awarded the Medal of Honor, and claimed that the only reason McNabb was consider a good player is because he's black is surely not racist.
I don't know (you really should learn to use that phrase a little more often) about the MLK thing. The McNabb thing I did hear, when and as it was said on ESPN. It was unquestionably a rip on the media, not McNabb.

Even though I don't pay much attention to Limpbag, I've learned that whenever there's a pants-pooping by the freakazoid left over something he has said, I'll go to his site to get the verbatim transcript of what he said. Thus far -and without exception- every freaked-out shit attack that the left has had over the things he has said has either been over something taken grossly out of context and/or has omitted very clear and unambiguous qualifying statements prior to the seemingly outrageous statement.

The McNabb mess and the "I hope he fails" statement are two prime examples.

I don't know (you really should learn to use that phrase a little more often) about the MLK thing. The McNabb thing I did hear, when and as it was said on ESPN. It was unquestionably a rip on the media, not McNabb.

Even though I don't pay much attention to Limpbag, I've learned that whenever there's a pants-pooping by the freakazoid left over something he has said, I'll go to his site to get the verbatim transcript of what he said. Thus far -and without exception- every freaked-out shit attack that the left has had over the things he has said has either been over something taken grossly out of context and/or has omitted very clear and unambiguous qualifying statements prior to the seemingly outrageous statement.

The McNabb mess and the "I hope he fails" statement are two prime examples.
Just because you are gullible enough to swallow his rationalizations whole does not make them true.

You bring up the "I hope he fails" where he says the media misrepresents him as spitefully hoping Americans suffer the loss of their jobs, denying he ever said anything like that. But the fact remains he did say it!!!!!!
And the fact remains he's a pathological liar.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Let me tell you how this is being portrayed. When I say that I hope President Obama fails, what some people are saying, "Oh, Limbaugh wants the economy to fail? Limbaugh wants unemployment to stay high. Limbaugh wants the stock market to crash?" No, my friends, and please don't be so gullible that you would believe that interpretation of things. It's the exact opposite that I want. I want people to have jobs.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

This is all based on Rush saying McNabb was not a top QB and only recieved so much hype because he is black.

It also happens to be true, any longtime football fan knows Donovan is a choker and eratic QB who can look unreal one game and helpless the next.

Would anyone want Donovan over payton Manning? Brees? Brady?

Nope.

Would anyone want McNabb over Romo? Hill? Josh Johnson? Delhomme? Edwards? Pennington? Schuab? Collins? Anderson? Quinn? Hasselbeck? Cassel?

Yup.

McNabb is at the top of the list for most wins this decade.

Last edited:
Awarding James Earl Ray a medal, asking a black caller to take the bone out of his nose, saying busing was in invasion of privacy...

Is something looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck...it is a duck.

RUSH IS A FRIGIN RACIST WHO HAS GOTTEN RICH BECAUSE "RACIST WANNABES" LISTEN TO HIS SHOW EVERY FRIGIN DAY.

Awarding James Earl Ray a medal, asking a black caller to take the bone out of his nose, saying busing was in invasion of privacy...

Is something looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck...it is a duck.

RUSH IS A FRIGIN RACIST WHO HAS GOTTEN RICH BECAUSE "RACIST WANNABES" LISTEN TO HIS SHOW EVERY FRIGIN DAY.

The James Earl Ray quote is a scam. Rush never said it.

I looked it up and it is a hoax. It took 5 mins of research to find this out.

Sorry if that simple fact bothers you.

I saw the broadcast on ESPN when Rush said that McNabb was being treated differently because of his race. He shouldn't have said it but he did. I guess when you point out the obvious in a PC world you're the one that gets nailed.

In America it's OK for blacks to have their own TV station, their own beauty pagents, their own organizations, and they're allowed to throw racial slurs around with impunity.

I really don't see where bigots like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson get off calling Rush racist when they're livelihood is based on extorting money from companies using race baiting tactics.

Outrageous for blacks to own their "their own TV station, their own beauty pagents, their own organizations." That is rediculous! Who do these people think they are anyway?

There is little that I can do about what they say, but I can speak out against a racist owning a professional football team. If he buys the Rams, they will be the pariah of the NFL.

I think it is funny that people listen faithfully to Rush. It must be mind numbing, and obviously is.

This is all based on Rush saying McNabb was not a top QB and only recieved so much hype because he is black.

It also happens to be true, any longtime football fan knows Donovan is a choker and eratic QB who can look unreal one game and helpless the next.

Nope.

Would anyone want McNabb over Romo? Hill? Josh Johnson? Delhomme? Edwards? Pennington? Schuab? Collins? Anderson? Quinn? Hasselbeck? Cassel?

Yup.

Fact is that McNabb is no more than a better-than-average QB.

I saw the full comment by Rush on ESPN (back when I could still stomach Chris Berman) while it happened, and it was very evidently directed at the media.

The media, and pretty much anyone who doesn't hate all black people merely for their skin color, would obviously be ecstatic to see a black quarterback succeed. Other than Doug Williams, who else is there? MAYBE Warren Moon, but of course, no Super Bowl.

That kind of comment is only construed as racist by those who see an opportune time to deal the proverbial race card and start a frenzy over something that really is NOTHING.

Look at how the media, and all other non-racists reacted to Halle Berry winning the Oscar. It makes for a feel-good moment when something like that can be pointed to.

It must be a sad existence that one lives, to literally DIG to find any kind of reason to be offended by something. VERBAL, no less.

Last edited:
The media, and pretty much anyone who doesn't hate all black people merely for their skin color, would obviously be ecstatic to see a black quarterback succeed.
I was kinda happy for Doug Williams (who I always thought was underrated) to finally get the hell out of Tampa Bay, to play for a team that had a chance at winning.

The disappointment for me came after he was awarded the MVP of the Super Bowl, when all the pundits went on and on about how great a black role model he was.

But it's a good thing leftists in general, and the media in particular, don't see skin color first, huh?

Nope.

Yup.

Fact is that McNabb is no more than a better-than-average QB.

I saw the full comment by Rush on ESPN (back when I could still stomach Chris Berman) while it happened, and it was very evidently directed at the media.

The media did the same with Tiger Woods, they shoved him down our throats because he was perceived to be black in a traditionally white sport. Never mind that he is actually Asian with a very small amount of black in him, he sort of looks black so that's good enough. V.J. Singh is much blacker but is from Fiji and doesn't have the black features, he doesn't work in their agenda. The media's agenda is so obvious just as it is now. The Democrats agenda is very transparent also, lie about your enemy in an effort to destroy him. Rush spreads the truth about these skum and in an effort to shut him up they will say anything, make up anything. Their idiot minions (a bunch on this board)will gladly repeat obvious lies, whatever to win the game....... it's truly pathetic.

But it's a good thing leftists in general, and the media in particular, don't see skin color first, huh?

The left is more of a detriment to the advancement of other races than they'll ever realize.

The more they continue to harp on it, the worse they make themselves look.

They love to say "we're all just human beings" but the first chance they get, they divide humans by racial accomplishment.

The fact that Rush's right hand man on his show is black doesn't mean anything to these race baiters. The fact that his 2 most popular replacement hosts are the brilliant economic experts, Dr Walter E. Williams and Dr. Thomas Sowell, both who just happen to be black, is also meaningless to the race baiters. Rush was obviously excited every time he was able to interview Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, you could hear it in his voice.

Obama's White House has released the assholes to destroy anyone that isn't following their agenda, they are in for a fight.

Forum List

Back