NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

75% of the players in the NFL feel Rush Limbaugh is a racist and would not play for him. Even Marshall Faulk, who is hardly outspoken, said he would not go into the HOF as a Ram if Rush buys the team. The NFL cannot ignore that.

I predict, if Rush is one of the principles in this deal, the NFL will not approve it.

I knew football players were butt slapping pussies that wear gold chains and drive ugly cars but this proves they are idiots also..

lol pretty sure if the Ku Klux Klan founding member was signing the 10 million dollar check that some of these players get...they would be smiling all the way to the bank.

Anyone have any real evidence that Rush is a racist, or are we just parroting leftist moonbat stereotype here?
This is all based on Rush saying McNabb was not a top QB and only recieved so much hype because he is black.

It also happens to be true, any longtime football fan knows Donovan is a choker and eratic QB who can look unreal one game and helpless the next.

Would anyone want Donovan over payton Manning? Brees? Brady?

Nope.

Oh, in case some of you think black players won't take the money...

Marge Shott, the late owner of the Reds used to refer to her free agents like Dave Parker as her 'high priced *******'. They still took her money and signed with the Reds.

Marge Shott, the late owner of the Reds used to refer to her free agents like Dave Parker as her 'high priced *******'. They still took her money and signed with the Reds.

Despite Kermit's tears, it is pretty easy being green.

Anyone have any real evidence that Rush is a racist, or are we just parroting leftist moonbat stereotype here?

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

I posted this before but you ignored it. I doubt it is good enough for you though. Fat Boy would have to say, "I AM A RACIST!", in order for you to believe he really is. You know, sort of like Bush saying, "I LIED TO CONVINCE THE US TO ATTACK IRAQ!"

If the NFL approves his ownership, I will be shocked. Not terribly surprised, but shocked...

I would allow Rush to buy the Rams but only on the condition Snoop Doggy Dog is forced to buy the LA Kings.

Is there a "racist test" one takes before being allowed a financial piece of a ball team? Or is there simply a "green test"?

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

I posted this before but you ignored it. I doubt it is good enough for you though. Fat Boy would have to say, "I AM A RACIST!", in order for you to believe he really is. You know, sort of like Bush saying, "I LIED TO CONVINCE THE US TO ATTACK IRAQ!"

If the NFL approves his ownership, I will be shocked. Not terribly surprised, but shocked...
So, a black "fact check" site that more likely than not sees a racist behind every bush slams on Rush. Given that he says stuff just to get leftist bedwetters to wet the bed, I hardly find that a compelling list of "proof"......*yawn*

BTW...I really don't care that much for him in the first place.

P.S...#9 was a dig at the media, not Donovan McNabb.

Last edited:
No, just using HIS OWN reasoning as to what makes someone a Racist.
He defines himself as a Racist by his OWN words!!!!!!!!

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Any of that untrue?

As I recall, Limpbag says a lot of that crap just for shock value.

Also, as I recall, it was an uber-left columnist for the uber-left L.A. Times who wondered out loud in his column whether or not Boyking was "black enough".

Last edited:
Any of that untrue?

Also, as I recall, it was an uber-left columnist for the uber-left L.A. Times who wondered out loud in his column whether or not Boyking was "black enough".
How does that change the fact that by his OWN stated standard, he himself is a Racist???
And no matter how many others might also fit his standard, how does that make him any less a Racist by his OWN standard???

Bottom line, if the NFL allows Limbaugh to become an NFL owner, I and many others will be shocked.

Any of that untrue?

How does that change the fact that by his OWN stated standard, he himself is a Racist???
And no matter how many others might also fit his standard, how does that make him any less a Racist by his OWN standard???
I don't see anything in there where Rush admits that the first thing he sees is skin color, which is what the people he was talking about do.

Unlike you and a lot of the far-leftist moonbat patrol around here, I can still read for comprehension and context.

Any of that untrue?

I don't see anything in there where Rush admits that the first thing he sees is skin color, which is what the people he was talking about do.

Unlike you and a lot of the far-leftist moonbat patrol around here, I can still read for comprehension and context.
You sure fooled me, oh blind one!

Well Dupe, there you go again, making excuses for your MessiahRushie. :rofl:

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Forum List

Back