NFL Sides With 49'rs QB: Even If His Name Is. . .However It is Spelled(?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Williams desperately argued that NFL ratings are down and stadiums are half empty because liberal fans are protesting players who stand for the anthem!

Ratings down around 17%....do the math

"Ratings", which are of no relevance to anybody not involved in buying or selling commercial time, are down for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR across the board.

Want to know why? Here's a giant hint. I'm a baseball fan and follow that the whole season. Yet I don't own a TV. I stream it off the internet. And so to a lot of other fans; they're bending over backward to make that ability available for a myriad of devices.

Hence I don't show up in anybody's "ratings". There's your "math".

That could be true since we only had the internet about three or four years.

Ah don' know what kinda challenges y'all in Cleveland have to deal with but Ah know Ah wuz streaming baseball here in Appalachia at least ten years ago.

Juan Williams desperately argued that NFL ratings are down and stadiums are half empty because liberal fans are protesting players who stand for the anthem!

Link?

Yeah guess not. Loser.

he said it on The Five on FOX News 15 minutes ago. folks who were watching that show know what i'm talkin about

Of course they do. :itsok:

Meanwhile the Giant Blob People of Pluto ordered you to submit yourself as their dinner. I just heard it on QVC five minutes ago and everybody knows what I'm talkin about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back