NFL Rookie Of The Year? RGIII ? Russell Wilson ? Andrew Luck ? You Pick!

The race for NFL Rookie of the year is getting interesting

Two first rounders vs the lowly 3rd rounder.

Right now RGIII has like 18 TDs

Russell Wilson 20 TDs

Andrew Luck 18 TDs

OK I'm a homer and ya..Wilson is like 5' 10"

Does Wilson stand a chance against these two well publicised rookie QBs?

Your forgetting about RG3.No way would I give it to Luck but Rg3 has been equally as impressive.

The race for NFL Rookie of the year is getting interesting

Two first rounders vs the lowly 3rd rounder.

Right now RGIII has like 18 TDs

Russell Wilson 20 TDs

Andrew Luck 18 TDs

OK I'm a homer and ya..Wilson is like 5' 10"

Does Wilson stand a chance against these two well publicised rookie QBs?

Your forgetting about RG3.No way would I give it to Luck but Rg3 has been equally as impressive.

Ya..if fewer TD's and three times as many fumbles is equal..:lol:

I wasnt aware of that fact.Knowing that now,I dont know how the hell he doesnt get it now especially since unlike Rg3,there were no expectations put on him and he wasnt expected to be an impact player unlike Luck and Rg3. They'll probably give it to RG3 though since he is the big name player and he is in a big city.You know how they always ignore those small market city players.

It isn't looking good for Wilson. The pro Bowl selections just came in and Seattle got hozed big time.

Looks like the East Coast Media Mutual Admiration Society fix is in.

I'm OK with it actually. We are used to being ignored and snubbed by the major media centers.

This year we have a team that is so dominating that we will just take the Lombardi Trophy on the field with our play.

It would be nice to get some deserved recognition handed over graciously. Fuck it. No refs preferances will be enough to deny the Seahawks this season. Seattle will have even more incentive to crush all opponents and obsticals to and through NO.

They will look like the thieves they are when the SB MVP and the LT are handed to Wilson and Carroll and our players in the only contest that matters this season and the forseeable future.

Against all odds is our comfort zone.

The pro bowl is always full of bs picks. It's as much popularity contest as it is an indication of player skill and impact.

It was also brought up, and I suppose it may have had an impact, that the corners not getting picked could have to do with their suspensions.

It isn't looking good for Wilson. The pro Bowl selections just came in and Seattle got hozed big time.

I'm OK with it actually. We are used to being ignored and snubbed by the major media centers.

This year we have a team that is so dominating that we will just take the Lombardi Trophy on the field with our play.

It would be nice to get some deserved recognition handed over graciously. Fuck it. No refs preferances will be enough to deny the Seahawks this season. Seattle will have even more incentive to crush all opponents and obsticals to and through NO.

They will look like the thieves they are when the SB MVP and the LT are handed to Wilson and Carroll and our players in the only contest that matters this season and the forseeable future.

The Giants had two Pro-Bowlers last year

Didn't make a difference in the playoffs

yeah once they get to at least the title game they will HAVE to acknowledge them next year when they make the playoffs again.That would be crazy for RG3 or Luck to win it all.those two havent faced the likes of Tom Brady,Aaron Rodgers, and other top elite quarterbacks and beat them this year.Sure The Redskins beat Eli Manning and The Giants but thats not impressive.The Giants are an entirely different team this year than last year.This is the not the same NY Giants team from last year.The way they been playing this year late in the year even,you wouldnt think they were superbowl champions last year.

RG3 and Andrew Luck are great. They have both lived up to the hype.

Russel Wilson is a phenom. He is the best rookie that ever was. When he breaks the rookie TD count Sunday he wil be alone in that catagory.

I'm thinkin screw the ROY award..It will just be an East Coast popularity contest.

What Wilson will do instead is take the Seahawks to the Super Bowl...win it and become the first rookie to not only get his team as QB to a Super Bowl ...but win it and be awarded the MVP. He will make those that chose on a good public relations campaign look retarded.

If RG3 loses against Dallas he will not win the AP ROY....if

Wilson loses to the Rams..

Wilson will be ahead if he does a 50 pt dance on St Louis..and if

Andrew Luck fails to crush the Texans.

All three are great examples of rookies that have good heads on their shoulders, a lot of character, and are team focused. I personally like RG3 the most but I'd take any of the three and be happy with what would be on the field.

All three are great examples of rookies that have good heads on their shoulders, a lot of character, and are team focused. I personally like RG3 the most but I'd take any of the three and be happy with what would be on the field.

I just recently started viewing the highlights of RG3 and Luck. They were given teams that needed a QB so badly that the offenses were designed since spring training around and for them. That is quite a luxury.

Wilson was named starter just prior to the first regular game. Matt Flynn, now are backup, was assumed to be the starter with Wilson carrying a clipboard as is usually the case when a team has a solid QB already. That didn't give Wilson much one on one time with the starting offense as the season started. His rise to "greatness" had to overcome being held back so he didn't melt down as a typical rookie does when given the reigns with little preparation. He wasn't horrible or even bad as he started out. He didn't make a lot of mistakes.

Then Carroll cut him loose from the restraints as we were losing to Chicago late in the game. Wilson did the impossible. He managed to pilot the seahawks right down the field from inside the 10 to a TD tying the score and getting the lucky coin toss and the kick off again inside the 10 drove right down the field or the OT win. Since then it has been three games and 150 pts to 30 for our opponents which included a good Bills defense and the mighty 9ers who had just beat the Pats up in NE in a shootout.

This game is crucial for Wilson as it is his last game this year in regular games to show what he can do as we head into the playoffs.

The smart money says Seattle can't win on the road. The same smart money said our 42-13 spanking of the 9ers was going to be a 1 pt game.

You can keep your smart money....I'm going with Wilson till the wheels come off.

Big show down in DC this weekend. I guess after all the BS we get to find out who is really better head to head.. RG3 or Russell Wilson..

This is a do or die walk not talk game. The good news for RG3...he doesn't have to go far to go home.

Big show down in DC this weekend. I guess after all the BS we get to find out who is really better head to head.. RG3 or Russell Wilson..

This is a do or die walk not talk game. The good news for RG3...he doesn't have to go far to go home.

Of course, the fact is the two of them will never actually go 'head to head'.....

:tongue:

Of course, the fact is the two of them will never actually go 'head to head'.....

:tongue:

Maybe they will after the game...in the parking lot...ever think of that ?? :lol:

Kind of like Magic vs Bird in their rookie year

May be the rookie who steals the show is Alfred Morris

Last edited:

Kind of like Magic vs Bird in their rookie year

May be the rookie who steals the show is Alfred Morris

The Celtics were my favorite BB team for a long time with Bob Cousy..Kevin McCale..then Bird.

Forum List

Back