NFL Protests, What Did the Millionaires Do During the Offseason For Their Cause?

As Trump continues to demand that they stand for him, any of them who DON’T kneel are pussies.
That is a bald faced lie! Liberals CANNOT tell the truth, ever! He said they are disrespecting the military by kneeling, liar.

NFL National Anthem Protests: South Florida Police Unions Call For Ticket Boycott
He is demanding they bow in subservience to his command. Remember, he is on record as saying he wants Americans to treat him the way that North Koreans treat Kim Jong Un. Any NFL play that stands is a pussy, and they should not stand again until Trump is removed from office by congress or election.

Your lies are stupid.

I expect the list is very short unless you include vacations in Europe addressing why they feel the need to disrespect America.

Not a damn thing.

Once again you’re wrong. The Duke was a decent honest man. You shame him daily using his picture as your avatar.

Here’s a running list of what the players are doing, team by team.

NFL teams' charitable efforts as part of protests: a running list

I like the rookie who gave his entire first paycheck to victims of Hurricane Harvey. Somebody certainly raised that young man very well.

I expect the list is very short unless you include vacations in Europe addressing why they feel the need to disrespect America.

Not a damn thing.

Once again you’re wrong. The Duke was a decent honest man. You shame him daily using his picture as your avatar.

I like the rookie who gave his entire first paycheck to victims of Hurricane Harvey. Somebody certainly raised that young man very well.
If they were raised well they wouldn't be blaming cops for their own stupid actions and they wouldn't be disrespecting the military.

Not a damn thing.

Just as I thought - nothing.

Talking among themselves and doing a ride along. Really pathetic.

Off Season - The NFL Workplace | PFATS

What do you do?? When was the last time you stood for the NA? How often do you stand for the NA?

That isn’t the players, that is the staff.
Exactly. They point to what owners do and the leftards give credit to the millionaire players.

Not a damn thing.

Yes every team gives and many players have their own charitable contributions.

Not a damn thing.

Yes every team gives and many players have their own charitable contributions.
American hating NFL pussies did nothing to help their bogus cause.

Forum List

Back