NFL preseason attendance record in US set last night.Yahoo!!!!!

when people make the BS claim that LA has fair weather football fans that I then take issue with. as i said,LA only lost ONE team,the Rams.The chargers dont count since they were there only one year and THEIR reason for leaving was again,they could not compete with the Rams in atteandance despite having an excellent record of 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs just averaging crowds of just 10,000 or so.:biggrin: where the RAMS on the other hand,despite having a losing season that year going just 4-8,had crowds as high as 77,000. That right there debunks the MYTH that LA has fair weather football fans.:lmao::lol:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one team theRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

This comment made by Al Michaels also debunks the myth that LA is not a football town.He used to be a broadcaster for Ram games out there in LA so he knows what he is talking about more than any of us do.

when people make the BS claim that LA has fair weather football fans that I then take issue with. as i said,LA only lost ONE team,the Rams.The chargers dont count since they were there only one year and THEIR reason for leaving was again,they could not compete with the Rams in atteandance despite having an excellent record of 8-4 and making it to the divisional round playoffs just averaging crowds of just 10,000 or so.:biggrin: where the RAMS on the other hand,despite having a losing season that year going just 4-8,had crowds as high as 77,000. That right there debunks the MYTH that LA has fair weather football fans.:lmao::lol:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one teamtheRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

This comment made by Al Michaels also debunks the myth that LA is not a football town.He used to be a broadcaster for Ram games out there in LA so he knows what he is talking about more than any of us do.

Also as I said,contrary to what Raider fans in LA like to believe,the Raiders were never embraced in LA either.The year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,they only drew a small half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.lol

meanwhile the Rams that same year for their home opener,had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

Well looks like LA doesnt is a fair weather football town. a team that has had 13 straight losing seasons but yet look at this crowd.:rofl:
14034975_10153625379745981_4256356311572215270_n.jpg

I dont ever recall st louis having large sellout crowds like this.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

still more interesting information.:thup:

Attendance Records Are Nothing New for the Los Angeles Rams

WOW this is now? That is awesome. Not looking fair weather to me at all!

They are new to LA. It is trendy, if they don't win, the fans won't stay. Last time they were in town they had 4 or 5 straight losing seasons and the attendance was terrible. You have to be relevant to be in LA.

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one team theRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

and as I just got done saying,LA lost just one teamtheRams.LA never wanted the raiders there in the first place as i just proved with the fact that even though their last year in oakland,they had come off winning a superbowl there,the first home game there in LA only drew a half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Also as I said,contrary to what Raider fans in LA like to believe,the Raiders were never embraced in LA either.The year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,they only drew a small half empty stadium crowd of just over 42,000.lol

meanwhile the Rams that same year for their home opener,had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao:

Well looks like LA doesnt is a fair weather football town. a team that has had 13 straight losing seasons but yet look at this crowd.:rofl:
14034975_10153625379745981_4256356311572215270_n.jpg

I dont ever recall st louis having large sellout crowds like this.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

still more interesting information.:thup:

Attendance Records Are Nothing New for the Los Angeles Rams

WOW this is now? That is awesome. Not looking fair weather to me at all!

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Indeed.LA has the same passion for the Rams that chicago does for the Cubs. The Cubs in years past would be in the celler in their division and have the worst record in baseball,but they would still pack them in all the time.same with the Rams.

What is hysterical is how the LA bashers who have fallen for the propaganda myth that It is a fair weather town ignore is not only that video of Michales "who knows more about it than ALL of us combined the fact he broadcasted Ram games there." but everytime i bring up the FACT that the one year the chargers were in LA,even though they had a record of 8-4 and made it to the divisional round playoffs,they only averaged crowds of just over 10,000 or so.:biggrin:

yet the RAMS having a record of 4-8 that same year,had crowds as high as 77,000. and like i said,i even posted an article on my Rams thread of the chargers owner coming out and saying back then that he moved them to SD because he could not compete with the Rams in attendance.

The other pesky little fact that even though the year the raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,they only had a half empty stadium of just over 44,000 for their home opener. where the rams that same year for their home opener,had a standing room only sellout crowd of over 65,000.impressive the fact it was played in a baseball stadium.:biggrin:

everytime i bring up those pesky little facts,to no surprise -the LA bashers do this-:scared1: all the time since it debunks the my that LA has fair weather fickle fans.:D

I always posted these three videos from the last two years t that show they indeed have passion for their football team the Rams.in ALL three,I dont see an empty seat do you?

Lance Goldberg Interview

things havent changed since then.lol

The LA bashers NEVER addresss any of those facts of course about how even though the raiders and chargers did well in LA and the Rams did not during the same time,nobody in LA cared about the raiders or chargers when they were winning yet they had HUGE support for the Rams during the same time period.they wont address those facts since they know it proves them wrong.:haha:

PLUS I COULD post some facts that I posted on my Rams thread that proved that the majority of their time they were there in LA,they were almost always in the top five in league attendance.Thats all documented facts i Posted on my Rams thread. but why bother when it will just go ignored?

I would post it here but the LA bashers only see what they WANT to see so it would be a waste of time since they all keep ignoring pesky little facts that debunk the lies that LA has fair weather fickle fans.

If LA has fair weather fickle fans,then according to their logic.EVERY NFL football city has fair weather fickle football fans as well the fact the Rams were always in the top five in leaguie attendance the majority of their years there
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

LA is not an NFL football town "IF" we are talking about the Raiders and Chargers,that fact cannot be disputed.However we are not talking about the Raiders or chargers,we are talking about the Rams and NOBODY has been able to disprove it that they have loyal passionate fans when it comes to the Rams win or lose.:biggrin:

I end up repeating this over and over because they all know they cant disprove it so they so this-:scared1: when cornered against the wall with pesky little facts they cant refute and change the subject EVERYTIME.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back