NFL playoffs

Eagles or Saints guys, where would you lean?

I don't like to bet against the defending SB Champs, especially after the upset last week, but N.O are at home and dismantled them in th regular season. The line I'm seeing is -8.5 for N.O

Is this a revenge win for the Eagles, or how does it play out?

Meh, it's a free bet anyways. I haven't watched any games this year and if the Leafs were playing a different team other than the Avs on Monday I'd hold out. I need something to watch anyways.

Going with N.O have to decide if I am going to buy a point or not, but definitely going for the home team.

Glad I didn't bet my own money, hah. First play of the game is an interception, and it's been downhill since. This has going the makings of a rout all over it.

Last edited:
Last weekend I went 3-1,The bears being the only team I picked that lost,this weekend so far I am 0-1 hoping cowboys make it 1-1 and then New Orleans and L.A make it 3-1 again for me. I don't mind if the Rams wins I have nothing against them I just think the Cowboys are a more explosive team.
The colts STUNK it up today! Luck couldn't hit shit,his O line didn't block for shit and his receivers couldn't catch a damn thing! I mean christ one of them dropped a pass when he was WIDE OPEN in the end zone!
How about yall?
Chiefs D came to play. I pointed out earlier that I didn't think the Chiefs had a chance to get to the Superbowl. I withdraw that statement.

smart move,you forget the cheatriots are not the same team in the AFC playoffs when they play on the road cause they dont have have the home town refs in their pockets. I guarantee they are shitting their pants knowing the chiefs won because of that SECRETLY rooting for the colts to win.LOL

every home team has won as i said they would now the saints just got to do their job for me to be perfect 4 for 4.

Damn, the Pats are really taking it to the Chargers. Say what you will about the Pats or Brady and their supposed decline, when it's on the line they come ready to play.

People always say Brady Bellichick.... but NE won both Lines.

Eagles or Saints guys, where would you lean?

I don't like to bet against the defending SB Champs, especially after the upset last week, but N.O are at home and dismantled them in th regular season. The line I'm seeing is -8.5 for N.O

Is this a revenge win for the Eagles, or how does it play out?

Meh, it's a free bet anyways. I haven't watched any games this year and if the Leafs were playing a different team other than the Avs on Monday I'd hold out. I need something to watch anyways.

Going with N.O have to decide if I am going to buy a point or not, but definitely going for the home team.

Glad I didn't bet my own money, hah. First play of the game is an interception, and it's been downhill since. This has going the makings of a rout all over it.

TD Saints!

To quote Dumb and Dumber, "so there is a chance!"

Damn, the Pats are really taking it to the Chargers. Say what you will about the Pats or Brady and their supposed decline, when it's on the line they come ready to play.
Yea but we are all hoping Kansas City is going to whip the patriots.

Saints don’t look unbeatable. Rams vs Saints I’m going Rams. But it’ll be a good game.

Rams vs Kansas City I pick Kansas City.

I wish Kansas City had their running back. The one who fought with that girl and it was caught on tape.

Tough ending. PHI was the better team overall today. Saints were better all year.

Brees was missing today. He gets another shot at home vs. LA

Damn it all! 0-2! Jesus this has been a lousy weekend.
How could you believe the colts would beat the Chiefs? I really wish the chiefs had their running back. If they lose I’ll always believe they would have won had they had him. My gosh see how women can ruin your life? Maybe Tebow was right to stay away from the. Right or gay. Lol

I didn’t think Dallas had a chance against the rams but Dallas looked good and the rams seemed to stall in the second half. This is why I don’t think the rams will win it all

I hope the chargers win but I’m picking the pats. But I hope I’m wrong.

It would be interesting to see the eagles upset the saints. I’m split on who I want to win this one. I like drew b and he deserves a second ring. It would be cool to see that golden Tate trade pay off for philly. But gun to my head I’m picking the saints.

Is it possible Kansas City could meet the rams in the Super Bowl? That would make me the most happy because the eagles, patriots, saints have already won super bowls. Or the chargers haven’t won. So go chargers KC or rams.

But another part of me likes to keep the Super Bowl club more exclusive. Like I root for the underdog but also think it’s cool when Brady beats them like when he stole the Super Bowl from that Atlanta qb. See I would remember his name had he not blew it
Man I went 1-3 this weekend! I am 4-4 overall last weekend and this one combined. I am taking Chiefs and Rams....pull for Rams in superbowl. Hell ANYONE but the Patriots. I will go in order of preference to win it all

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots

How could you believe the colts would beat the Chiefs? I really wish the chiefs had their running back. If they lose I’ll always believe they would have won had they had him. My gosh see how women can ruin your life? Maybe Tebow was right to stay away from the. Right or gay. Lol

I didn’t think Dallas had a chance against the rams but Dallas looked good and the rams seemed to stall in the second half. This is why I don’t think the rams will win it all

It would be interesting to see the eagles upset the saints. I’m split on who I want to win this one. I like drew b and he deserves a second ring. It would be cool to see that golden Tate trade pay off for philly. But gun to my head I’m picking the saints.

Is it possible Kansas City could meet the rams in the Super Bowl? That would make me the most happy because the eagles, patriots, saints have already won super bowls. Or the chargers haven’t won. So go chargers KC or rams.

But another part of me likes to keep the Super Bowl club more exclusive. Like I root for the underdog but also think it’s cool when Brady beats them like when he stole the Super Bowl from that Atlanta qb. See I would remember his name had he not blew it
Man I went 1-3 this weekend! I am 4-4 overall last weekend and this one combined. I am taking Chiefs and Rams....pull for Rams in superbowl. Hell ANYONE but the Patriots. I will go in order of preference to win it all

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
For me it's Chiefs, Rams, Saints then Patriots. I think that Mahones is going to be a HOFer. I want him to show Cam Newton how it's done.

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
For me it's Chiefs, Rams, Saints then Patriots. I think that Mahones is going to be a HOFer. I want him to show Cam Newton how it's done.
More than likely he will be. So pretty much its ANYONE but the patriots LOL...I am a Steelers fan since birth so sucks not seeing the in playoffs but did it to ourselves.

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
More than likely he will be. So pretty much its ANYONE but the patriots LOL...I am a Steelers fan since birth so sucks not seeing the in playoffs but did it to ourselves.
At least you got 3 rings out of Rothesburger. MOFO. I'm a freakin Lions fan. I don't even know what winning feels like. I've seen the Red Wings, Tigers and Pistons win but never the Lions.

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
At least you got 3 rings out of Rothesburger. MOFO. I'm a freakin Lions fan. I don't even know what winning feels like. I've seen the Red Wings, Tigers and Pistons win but never the Lions.
I thought when yall got Stafford yall would do some things and I pull for the Lions to but not yet...kind of surprising because he had some good receivers there for a few years.

Forum List

Back