NFL Playoffs Wild Card round

My Giant pick was looking good right up until they watched Cobb steal the game at end of first half........Why did Giants stop throwing.........Fire the coach losing on easiest play to defend is inexcuseable.

I picked the Giants to win also

Underestimated Aaron Rogers. His ability to keep plays alive just destroyed the Giants Defense

I went 2-2 against the spread, 3-1 straight up.
Here's your trophy!

6360483529845254391030677311_Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-11.57.58-AM.png

My Giant pick was looking good right up until they watched Cobb steal the game at end of first half........Why did Giants stop throwing.........Fire the coach losing on easiest play to defend is inexcuseable.

I picked the Giants to win also

Underestimated Aaron Rogers. His ability to keep plays alive just destroyed the Giants Defense
I think lot of heart went out of front line after that crap....Like a medieval battle bad omen or wrong guy getting killed people start melting away and slaughter commences

Sorry, but Dallas hasn't done shit yet.....there is no "participation trophy" for making the playoffs.

Winning is all that matters.

If they lose Sunday, they're just a bunch of chumps!

:rofl:

Sorry, but Dallas hasn't done shit yet.....there is no "participation trophy" for making the playoffs.

Winning is all that matters.

If they lose Sunday, they're just a bunch of chumps!

:rofl:

If they win win on sunday will you stay off the site until the result of the nfc championship game ?

In retrospect, I have no idea why I picked the Raiders over the Texassassins. That game was brutal. The Seachix over Kitties was expected as was the Steelers over the Fish. The Pukers over the Giants went the way I was afraid it would go along with the announcers having a slobber fest over Rogers. Gonna need hip waders next week for the Cowpies vs Pukers game for the flood of slobbering. Hate the pies but hope they stomp the Pukers.
Dumb move yah.

Forum List

Back