NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

I don't know what's up with Akers. He wasn't the most accurate kicker last year, but he didn't miss as badly as he has this season. That may be my biggest worry heading into the SB....getting close but not into the endzone and Akers missing kicks.

At least he seems fine on extra points. :tongue:

He's got the NFL kicker version of the "YIPS"......they better hope it doesn't come down to a Field Goal!

Congratulations, You had better take advantage of this opportunity. Seattle is taking the West in 2013. The road to the NFC will be going through CenturyLink.

I'm glad you won. The Falcons got so many calls go their way this afternoon. Piss on Atlanta.

Thanks, now I'm pulling for the Ravens; nothing like two brothers going head to head in the Super Bowl.

I'm thinking my boy's (adults BTW) and I ought to go to Seattle next fall and watch the Niners v. Hawks. My wife and I saw the Giants play the Mariners a few years ago and spent the week on Whidbey Island. If we play the Hawks in Sept I'd like to camp once again at Deception Pass.

Really close to Deception Pass is one of the best places to drop crab pots for some tasty Dungeness crabs. Bring a small boat or an inflatable and get u some! Note!!! Do not attempt to go through Deception Pass in a small boat! MANY people have drowned in the tidal rips and whirl pools in that crazy fast water that goes through the pass.

Having stood on the bridge and looked down I have no doubt people have been lost in those currents. However, in 1975 I dropped a nickle off the bridge (our first time there) and on our last visit I considered diving in and looking for it :lol:

Mark it down the New England Patriots are yesterday's news , they can't win a Super Bowl and now they can't even win a championship leading at the half at home:badgrin:

I am still not a believer in Flacco.

I gotta check the early line in Vegas, I say the line will end at pick'em, but the niners will open at 2.....

BTW, the ravens were a 20-1 shot to go, NE was the best at 6-1 l:badgrin:Niners 8-1.

Glad to see the Ravens take down 10 men and a baby !!! The Ravens would just love to be 9 or 10 point underdogs in the super bowl. Look at the last two weeks !! 10 point dogs against Denver 9 point dogs against NE

The Harbaugh Bowl should be a Great One !!

Glad to see the Ravens take down 10 men and a baby !!! The Ravens would just love to be 9 or 10 point underdogs in the super bowl. Look at the last two weeks !! 10 point dogs against Denver 9 point dogs against NE

The Harbaugh Bowl should be a Great One !!

Unlike someone else said,I am a believer in Flacco now.I had my doubts about him for a long time but Im a believer in him now.I am taking The Ravens in this game.First they shock the world and beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos in Mile High where the air is thin which makes it tough on the defense and is probably the most difficult place to win on the road,and then go into NE and beat Brady and the gang. This team is the one that is the hungriest.They want to win this for Ray so I am taking The Ravens in the HarBaugh bowl.

Plus this is the first time the niners have really faced a really good defense in the playoffs and I think that will finally catch up to Kapernick.Yeah The Ravens seem to thrive on being the underdog so I think Vegas did them a favor.I also like you,think this will be another close one down to the wire like last years.

The sports announcers were saying that the Ravens will be facing a different kind of quarterback in kapernick that they havent seen in the playoffs yet which is true.However you got to remember they DID face a quarterback similiar to Kapernick earlier in the year when they played The Washington Redskins and played against RG3 a similair type of player.

They lost to them but that was on the road and remember,they took them to overtime.I just think with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis's experience,the Ravens will win this one in a close match since they do know what kind of quarterback to expect and prepare for haing played against RG3 earlier in the year and all.

Forum List

Back