NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
This is the most interesting part of the NFL season. Now is when the players start flying around and really smacking each other in their grills.

I wait all year for the chance for my Seahawks to be in the playoffs. This year looks real good for a run to the Superbowl.

Anybody else out there with teams in the hunt?

Bring it !!!!

This weeks odds courtesy of Vegas Insider Dot Com

Odds to Win 2013 Super Bowl XLVII
Team Odds
New England Patriots 9/4
San Francisco 49ers 9/2
Denver Broncos 6/1
Houston Texans 6/1
Green Bay Packers 13/2
Atlanta Falcons 9/1
New York Giants 10/1
Seattle Seahawks 18/1
Baltimore Ravens 25/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 25/1
Washington Redskins 35/1
Chicago Bears 40/1
Indianapolis Colts 50/1
Dallas Cowboys 50/1
Cincinnati Bengals 60/1
Minnesota Vikings 200/1
St. Louis Rams 200/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 500/1
New York Jets 500/1
Miami Dolphins 2000/1
Cleveland Browns 2000/1
Buffalo Bills 2000/1
San Diego Chargers 2000/1

12/2/2012 Bankroll Sports Super Bowl Odds...

Houston Texans 9 to 2
New England Patriots 19 to 4
San Francisco 49ers 5 to 1
Denver Broncos 11 to 2
Atlanta Falcons 15 to 2
New York Giants 9 to 1
Green Bay Packers 10 to 1
Baltimore Ravens 12 to 1
Chicago Bears 12 to 1
Pittsburgh Steelers 35 to 1
Seattle Seahawks 50 to 1
Cincinnati Bengals 60 to 1
Dallas Cowboys 66 to 1
Indianapolis Colts 66 to 1
New Orleans Saints 100 to 1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100 to 1
Washington Redskins 100 to 1
Minnesota Vikings 150 to 1
San Diego Chargers 200 to 1
Miami Dolphins 300 to 1
Detroit Lions 350 to 1
Buffalo Bills 500 to 1
New York Jets 500 to 1
Philadelphia Eagles 500 to 1
St. Louis Rams 500 to 1
Cleveland Browns 750 to 1
Tennessee Titans 750 to 1
Arizona Cardinals 1,000 to 1
Carolina Panthers 1,000 to 1
Oakland Raiders 1,000 to 1

Man I wish I'd laid down a $100 on the Seahawks that week.

12/2/2012 Bankroll Sports Super Bowl Odds...

Houston Texans 9 to 2
New England Patriots 19 to 4
San Francisco 49ers 5 to 1
Denver Broncos 11 to 2
Atlanta Falcons 15 to 2
New York Giants 9 to 1
Green Bay Packers 10 to 1
Baltimore Ravens 12 to 1
Chicago Bears 12 to 1
Pittsburgh Steelers 35 to 1
Seattle Seahawks 50 to 1
Cincinnati Bengals 60 to 1
Dallas Cowboys 66 to 1
Indianapolis Colts 66 to 1
New Orleans Saints 100 to 1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100 to 1
Washington Redskins 100 to 1
Minnesota Vikings 150 to 1
San Diego Chargers 200 to 1
Miami Dolphins 300 to 1
Detroit Lions 350 to 1
Buffalo Bills 500 to 1
New York Jets 500 to 1
Philadelphia Eagles 500 to 1
St. Louis Rams 500 to 1
Cleveland Browns 750 to 1
Tennessee Titans 750 to 1
Arizona Cardinals 1,000 to 1
Carolina Panthers 1,000 to 1
Oakland Raiders 1,000 to 1

Man I wish I'd laid down a $100 on the Seahawks that week.

The Browns moved up.

San Francisco

49ers

Win The Superbowl

well, if we're still around after 12/21/12....:lol:

San Francisco

49ers

Win The Superbowl

We almost won that game against the fags from Sand Franhomo if it wasn't for some very questionable calls. The Seahawks were ahead 6 to 3 until 3 min left in the third qtr.. in their stadium. The final score was only 13 to 6.. AND this was way back on Octobler 12th when Wilson was still being held back. Nowadays ...not so much..the kid gets to hold the reigns more and it's allowed the Hawks to score 58 and 50 in the last two games..so San Fagsisco better bring it this weekend for the Sunday Night Football game in Century Link field...by far the loudest stadium in the world. More penalties for illegal motion than anywhere in the NFL.

Prediction... Seattle 41...Sanny Fagsisco..17

We will show those pussies in New England how to crush the spirit out of a team and embarrass them in front of a National audience.

This is the most interesting part of the NFL season. Now is when the players start flying around and really smacking each other in their grills.

I wait all year for the chance for my Seahawks to be in the playoffs. This year looks real good for a run to the Superbowl.

Bring it !!!!

I hope they finish the airport renovations in time.. I flew to Houston last week and I still see a lot of sawdust at MSY.

Bring it !!!!

I hope they finish the airport renovations in time.. I flew to Houston last week and I still see a lot of sawdust at MSY.

Airport renovations... ???? Are you some kinda gay interior decorater??? What the hell does that have to do with football? Christ onna cracker ...they have been screwing around with SeaTac airport for at least 30 years. I'm pretty sure the terminal is done but they are always adding parking buildings.

Are you a SF fan? That new QB Franiclepick or whatever his name is with all the gay tats is a lot better that the guy they started with. He throws a lot of careless passes downfield though and our DBs eat that shit up. In our last two games our defense has scored 17 pts. ...exactly what the other teams offenses piled up. :lol: We got two to eight turnovers in our last few games. Our QB has like one pick in his last five or six games.

I expect a lot of chirping and possibly fisticuffs in this game. We really don't like SF. It will be a wild game.

PS...If you come ..bring ear plugs...our stadium really is incredibly loud.

Last edited:
LEGENDARY STUFF!!!!!

Just sayin.....

The last time a team srored 50 or more points back to back was in 1950..!!!!!

That was 62 years ago...!!!

Two games left both in the most dangerous stadium in the NFL.... Bring it ZOMBIES!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROeU13zHclI]The Hooters - All You Zombies - Live @ The Spectrum, Philadelphia - Thanksgiving 1987 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm already nervous about the SF/Sea game. After the Niners were so dominant against the Pats in the first half I felt great, but then nearly blowing it in the second half has me very worried. Sure, Brady is one of the best to ever play, but you canNOT give up 28 points so quickly like that.

Now, Seattle isn't nearly the offensive team the Pats are....but I have no expectations of the Niners going up 31-3 on Seattle, either. The Hawks defense is much better than the Pats, and they have a far stronger running game. This could well be the hardest-hitting, nastiest game played this year. Hopefully the Niners can pull it out, but it's going to be damn hard to win in Seattle.

On the other hand, even if Seattle wins the game, the Niners will only have to beat Arizona to still win the division. :)

I'm already nervous about the SF/Sea game. After the Niners were so dominant against the Pats in the first half I felt great, but then nearly blowing it in the second half has me very worried. Sure, Brady is one of the best to ever play, but you canNOT give up 28 points so quickly like that.

Now, Seattle isn't nearly the offensive team the Pats are....but I have no expectations of the Niners going up 31-3 on Seattle, either. The Hawks defense is much better than the Pats, and they have a far stronger running game. This could well be the hardest-hitting, nastiest game played this year. Hopefully the Niners can pull it out, but it's going to be damn hard to win in Seattle.

On the other hand, even if Seattle wins the game, the Niners will only have to beat Arizona to still win the division. :)

True..I wouldn't put it past that prick Harbough to pull his best players early regardless of the score so they don't get hurt in this game. You've all seen the way the Hawks fly around the field and hit. There will be pain! :eek: SF plays a gimmie game with the team we embarrassed 58-0 after Seattle and really has nothing to gain by winning here.

I predict that Seattle will win by a combination of great play and SF benching some of it's best players.

San Francisco

49ers

Win The Superbowl

We almost won that game against the fags from Sand Franhomo if it wasn't for some very questionable calls. The Seahawks were ahead 6 to 3 until 3 min left in the third qtr.. in their stadium. The final score was only 13 to 6.. AND this was way back on Octobler 12th when Wilson was still being held back. Nowadays ...not so much..the kid gets to hold the reigns more and it's allowed the Hawks to score 58 and 50 in the last two games..so San Fagsisco better bring it this weekend for the Sunday Night Football game in Century Link field...by far the loudest stadium in the world. More penalties for illegal motion than anywhere in the NFL.

Prediction... Seattle 41...Sanny Fagsisco..17

We will show those pussies in New England how to crush the spirit out of a team and embarrass them in front of a National audience.

Well.. reading your posts is sometimes like a romp through Never-land.

At least you're never hampered by the restrictions of being politically correct...:lol:

Forum List

Back