NFL Playoff Weekend II, 1-14

Was that No 1 pick worth it now? I think this game shows that he is capable of winning a big game when the game is on his shoulders.

Go Tebow!

the Tebow is wise and merciful. ;)

you know, seriously, I'd love to see Tebow put a boot on the neck of the Pats...I am a Brady fan, hes cool, but belichick is a dick.

I've changed my mind on Tebow. He's awesome.

He flies sick people in for Bronco games and spends time with them before and after the game. He brought in a kid from hospice. He brought in a girl who had 72 operations. He said that fame has its downside but one good thing was that "it was easier [for him] to see patients in hospitals." When asked what he did when he really wanted to get down and have some fun, he replied "I like to eat vanilla ice cream." He's like a Disney character without the fir. How can you not like that?

Tebow sounds like a guy who appreciates what he has...good for him. I'll bet if you ask him if he would still consider himself a winner even if he never won it all, he'd say yes and mean it.....in a whole other sense, again good for him.

Go Tebow!

the Tebow is wise and merciful. ;)

you know, seriously, I'd love to see Tebow put a boot on the neck of the Pats...I am a Brady fan, hes cool, but belichick is a dick.

I've changed my mind on Tebow. He's awesome.

He flies sick people in for Bronco games and spends time with them before and after the game. He brought in a kid from hospice. He brought in a girl who had 72 operations. He said that fame has its downside but one good thing was that "it was easier [for him] to see patients in hospitals." When asked what he did when he really wanted to get down and have some fun, he replied "I like to eat vanilla ice cream." He's like a Disney character without the fir. How can you not like that?

Sadly, most people hope that "the hero stumbles"..... Personally, I believe that Tim Tebow is an excellent role model. He's the real deal! :thup:

Saints niners, incredible game and a repeat of what they did to the Packers about a decade ago almost to the play called that got it done. Harbaugh's time out scared me good though. The assistant who said call it was a moron. But they won anyway. And I got to watch it at a great place with my extended family in a rural supper club after a great meal in the bar.

Now, the Tebow train probably will end, and the Ratripots will set themselves up as the villains of the year by pointing the SHIT out of the Broncos in retaliation for the last week of hype.

How the hell do they not give Brady a chance to break the record for td passes in a playoff game? 1st and goal and 3 runs? That's incredibly rude. I'm not a Pats fan and it pissed me off. I'd be pissed if I were Brady....hell, I'd probably be pissed if I were any member of the offense. I hope he gets a chance for it in these last 6 minutes, since they are keeping him in.

Saints niners, incredible game and a repeat of what they did to the Packers about a decade ago almost to the play called that got it done. Harbaugh's time out scared me good though. The assistant who said call it was a moron. But they won anyway. And I got to watch it at a great place with my extended family in a rural supper club after a great meal in the bar.

Now, the Tebow train probably will end, and the Ratripots will set themselves up as the villains of the year by pointing the SHIT out of the Broncos in retaliation for the last week of hype.

yup that was The Owens catch , remember it well.

The niners really impressed me yesterday, Smith in particular, he didn't melt down.

As much as it pains me, I'll be rooting hard for NYG today. Vegas has them -7.5 but crazier things have happened.

yup that was The Owens catch , remember it well.

The niners really impressed me yesterday, Smith in particular, he didn't melt down.
Yeah. I had traumatic flashbacks when I saw it happen again... after I stopped cheering.

As much as it pains me, I'll be rooting hard for NYG today. Vegas has them -7.5 but crazier things have happened.
7.5 favorites? Crap. That big of a lead has a nasty habit of flipping. Here's hoping that the Packers did not get disrupted by the week's events.

7.5 favorites? Crap. That big of a lead has a nasty habit of flipping. Here's hoping that the Packers did not get disrupted by the week's events.
The Giants are not favorites....
Packers are favored by 7.5 pts - the over under is 54
Baltimore is favored by 7.5 pts - the over under is 37.5

Personally, I see both favorites winning and covering the spread.

Forum List

Back