Jets vs. Pats

Seahawks vs. Bears

Packers vs. Falcons

I am going with:

Steelers
Pats
Bears
Packers

Ravens -- The two meetings have been close. This is the toughest pick, and will probably be decided by less than 7 points. Maybe less than 45 points scored, total. The Ravens have shown that they can win at Heinz. Their defense will step up to make a key stop late in the game for the win.

Falcons -- Another tough pick. Their regular season meeting was one of the most entertaining games in the year, and this rematch will probably be the same. Matt Ryan had one of his best games. I don't see Stark repeating what he did against the Eagles tonight, and without a solid ground game I don't see the Packers beating a more complete Falcons team.

Patriots -- Derp. The Jets beat them once, but I just can't be honest with myself and say they'll do it again. They didn't show enough of a good offensive performance against a medicore Colts defense for me to think they can hang with Brady and co. Cromartie is going to get picked on so bad. At least a two possession game.

Bears -- I will absolutely relish watching Seattle get curbstomped by the Bears. The Saints played a soft defense throughout the game, something the Bears WON'T do. Urlarcher and Briggs will put Hasselback into a metaphorical coma. Chicago will put up close to 500 yards of offense.

The Steelers/Ravens game is really a toss-up. :eusa_think:

2-2 last week. :doubt:

Ravens vs. Steelers
Jets vs. Pats
Seahawks vs. Bears
Packers vs. Falcons
Steelers
Patriots
Falcons

Upset Special: Seahawks! Seattle is playing good and you know the Bears can stink it up on any given week. Plus a Seattle win will piss everyone off! :lol:

Couple of tough calls for this round.

Steelers
Pats
Bears
Falcons

I don't like picking all the bye teams to win, I think at least one of them will lose, but that's my first instinct. I can easily see the Ravens or Packers winning; I think the Jets or Seahawks winning is unlikely.

Ravens, I hate the Steelers except their uniforms. Flacco looks good.
Pats even though I hate them also
Da Bears will kill the Hawks
And I hate it but Packers look good so I have to go with Pack over my Falcons.

Forum List

Back