NFL players are the best athletes on theplanet

A lot of fat guys in the NFL.

107095117_display_image.jpg

A lot of those fat guys are amazing athletes and do what none of your rubgy players, soccer players, or gymnasts ever could.

Amazing athletes are athletes who have enough athletic skill that they are good at multiple sports.

Are you saying that someone who is great at one sport isn't an amazing athlete?

A lot of those fat guys are amazing athletes and do what none of your rubgy players, soccer players, or gymnasts ever could.

Amazing athletes are athletes who have enough athletic skill that they are good at multiple sports.

Are you saying that someone who is great at one sport isn't an amazing athlete?

No, of course not. Usually, however, amazing athletes in one sport are also pretty good at other sports too.

I am exaggerating and being somewhat facetious in my post about lineman. Clearly, they are good athletes. Anyone playing in the NFL is an excellent athlete no matter what the position. But I wouldn't put them in the "greatest athletes in the world" category. They are very good at an extremely limited skill set.

The OP is silly anyways, like most of gincspy's threads. Superstars competition v basketball players? That's your criteria? Gimme a break. What about decathletes? If Superstars is the criteria, google Brian Budd.

Amazing athletes are athletes who have enough athletic skill that they are good at multiple sports. It's hard to see what other sport a 320 pound O-lineman would be good at, unless you count competitive eating a sport.

What athletes are good at multiple sports? Even Jordan sucked at baseball though he could play better than most people in the world. Relative to other baseball players he was awful.

I always thought pitchers must have loved Jordan. Who has a bigger strike zone?

Forum List

Back