NFL Players Are Being Exposed With New Helmet Rule

Discussion in 'Sports' started by mudwhistle, Aug 17, 2018.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,028
    And they created penalties to rid the sport of these activities.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +82,284
    Same as now

3. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,028
    Are you agreeing with me or arguing with me......I can't tell?

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    considering some of us were elated he got elected since the alternative was the wicked witch of the west for the other choice,a mass murderer,dont think i will if you dont mind.

anyways as far as the op goes,the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE has now gotten to where they not only have put skirts on quarterbacks now,they are doing it with wide receivers now as well the fact you cant even touch them anymore. the raiders.rams game showed what a joke the NFL has become. One of the Raiders players was given a 15 yard penalty NOT FOR a helmet to helmet hit,but just because his shoulder pad merely hit the players helmet.

Is strahan going to try and tell us that a shoulder pad to a helmet is going to cause a concussion now?:rolleyes:

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    when you cant even ACCIDENTLY hit someone in the helmet with your shoulder pad,then it is indeed time for the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE to go to flag football.

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    I myself pretty much have gotten to where the Rams are the ONLY team I will watch now and thats ONLY because as you know,i have waited a good portion of my life to see them come back to LA.

It WAS suppose to be a dream come true for me but the NFL has become so much more corrupt now which it was not BEFORE the Rams left LA back then in the mid 90's,that because of that,I only watch about a handful of Rams games now instead of never missing a game like i visioned. Back before the Rams left LA,the game was not corrupt as it is now.

WHY anybody would support this criminal organization the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE where teams moving from one city to another constantly is beyond me:rolleyes:.It has gotten so rediculous to where you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be playing in next year,but what city your favorite team will play in next year as well with the chargers in LA now and the raiders going to vegas.:rolleyes:

that bullshit of teams constantly moving all the time was supposed to have ended back in the mid 90's,now that BS has started all over again and the sad thing is they were suppose to have adopted NFL relocation rules after the mid 90's when all that happened,to keep teams from constantly moving all the time. they adapted rules which were not even followed by the Raiders or chargers.

The Rams relocation was the only one that was justified because not only is LA where they belong but ALSO they fit the criteria for moving where the Raiders and chargers did not like if you have great fan support as the raiders and chargers did,then you cant move,WHY adopt NFL relocation rules if they are not going to be followed?:rolleyes:

that is WHY i fail to understand why you would conntiune to support this criminal organization when they dont even follow the rules that they laid out to prevent relocation.:rolleyes:

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,208
    Are you going to try to claim that a shoulder pad to the helmet cannot cause a concussion? Concussions aren't caused only by helmet to helmet contact. :p

I don't know what particular play you are referencing, so I have no idea about whether it was a good call or not.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,409
    It was the Rams/Raiders game. The Raider player ACCIDENTLY hit his shoulder pad against the Rams player.As a Rams fan,i did not even like the call even though it helped me team cause the call was BS. when a player is given a 15 yard penalty for accidently hitting him in the helmet with the shoulder pad of all things,then the sport is ready for flag football,he just barely grazed him.