NFL player to fans: If you don't like my kneeling don't come to the game

At last, someone with some sense. Yes. It's a simple solution. Don't go to the game. Don't watch it on TV either.
Whats taking you clowns so long to figure it out? Your kind is not wanted as fans in person or via the boob tube.

How about, if you don't like America get the fuck out while you still have the legs to carry you?
I am waiting to see which one of you fucking clowns are man enough to make me leave. Any takers? I didnt think so.

Now back to OP. Fuck off and go watch pig wrestling if you dont like the kneeling.

I have not watched a single NFL game this year...you can suck it
I dont believe you. Sorry. You too love big Black men playing football and you regularly suck it.

New York Giants defensive end Olivier Vernon ignited an outcry after telling fans if they don’t approve of his decision to kneel for the national anthem, “don’t come to the game.”
NFL Player To Fans: If You Don’t Like My Kneeling, Don’t Come To Game

Nothing could be better than to see this entire NFL go under and these stuck up bastards lose their million dollar paychecks. After all most NFL lovers are the very people who make these losers rich.
WE WON'T COME YOU POS, AND YOU WON'T GET OUR MONEY EITHER!!
I have been doing that for years. There is another board about outrage at the increase of the minimum wage. But these meatbags? Boo hoo, bite the hand that feeds you, morons. Athletes are up there with lawyers or politicians when it comes to overpaid avocations. Screw em' all.

Forum List

Back