NFL Player suspended for betting on NFL Games while on injured reserved

So how is this any different than one of us betting? Is this in the NFL contracts? Did the guy win bigly? There is no evidence the guy affected the outcome of any games, KNEW the outcome of any games, or had any advantage as a player or any inside information or any advanced knowledge of any games outcome.

How is this worse than a guy using a helmet as a weapon to attack another player?

So how is this any different than one of us betting? Is this in the NFL contracts? Did the guy win bigly? There is no evidence the guy affected the outcome of any games, KNEW the outcome of any games, or had any advantage as a player or any inside information or any advanced knowledge of any games outcome.

How is this worse than a guy using a helmet as a weapon to attack another player?

You can't be serious

You can't be serious
Waiting for a real answer.

You can't be serious

you cant be connected to the NFL and bet on games

You can't be serious

Why?

I'm connected to the NFL------ my city used my tax dollars AGAINST THE WISHES OF ITS TAXPAYERS to finance the construction of an NFL stadium! I can't bet either? What is to stop an NFL player from betting on games by simply having someone else he knows place the bets for him?

You can't be serious

Why?

I'm connected to the NFL------ my city used my tax dollars AGAINST THE WISHES OF ITS TAXPAYERS to finance the construction of an NFL stadium! I can't bet either? What is to stop an NFL player from betting on games by simply having someone else he knows place the bets for him?

That's been the rule for NFL players as long as I can remember

Yes the Black Sox scandal is the reason for the hard line on anyone who is connected to a sports team betting on sports. It's why Pete Rose is still banned from baseball and not in the Hall of Fame.

How stupid can ya get.

The refs bet on the game too. They need to be investigated

You have zero proof of that except for what you may see as a bad call against the cowchicks.

This is my proof

"it's 3rd and 10, the QB throws a 11 yd pass and it's caught and he is tackled" Then the ref throws a flag

It's obvious he was waiting to see if the pass was going to be completed first

In that tripping call situation, it's like in the NBA. The last minutes of a close game, the refs are going to let the players play. So unless it's egregious, you are not going to be bailed out by a call. In that case, the ref thought he saw something because the lineman fell down and threw the flag. A bad call at anytime of the game but especially WHEN he made the call.

New Topics

Forum List

Back