NFL Player blasts Jerry Jones' 'plantation mentality'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Richard Sherman blasts Jerry Jones' 'plantation mentality' over national anthem stance

NFL player Richard Sherman blasts Jerry Jones' 'plantation mentality'

Slaves were not paid millions of dollars to play a game. The Players are free to protest on their own time. Jones’ rule about staying in the locker room during the anthem is a good option for the Players who don't want to honor the national anthem. If the NFL would just stop showing the attention whore kneelers on TV and they would stop doing it.

The whole protest over Police shooting suspects is over blown because less than 1% of police shootings are unjustified and the police shoot more than twice as many white suspects. If Sherman wants to protest interracial crime, then he should look at the facts first. Whites are murdered by Blacks more than twice as often as Blacks are murdered by Whites.

FBI stats 2013
fbimurderstatJPG.JPG

Jerry Jones is quite the Patriot

He doesn’t bother to remove his hat and chats while it is being played
He readily signs players who are guilty of domestic abuse and drug use but will cut someone for protesting an injustice

He readily signs players who are guilty of domestic abuse and drug use but will cut someone for protesting an injustice
I need to see a video of this terrible tragedy before I can make a judgment.

However,......

This isn't N. Korea...or even the US military.

It’s okay to leave your hat on and talk about stuff (he could have been commenting on the great performance of the singer) during the playing of the anthem.

Refusing to stand, showing total disrespect, or raising a fist is the same as flipping our country off.

Hanson is a SJW knuttjob. He would also complain if Jones didn't employ players with crime records. Jones has cut players, fined players, suspended players and cut players with crime issues.

However,......

It’s okay to leave your hat on and talk about stuff (he could have been commenting on the great performance of the singer) during the playing of the anthem.

Refusing to stand, showing total disrespect, or raising a fist is the same as flipping our country off.
And how is wearing your hat and chatting during the anthem more respectful than kneeling?

Hanson is a SJW knuttjob. He would also complain if Jones didn't employ players with crime records. Jones has cut players, fined players, suspended players and cut players with crime issues.
Jones has a strict criteria

If you are third string, you get cut
If you are a star, he looks the other way

However,......

When I wear a hat I usually forget about it.

However,......

And you are disrespecting the flag then......

However,......

And you are disrespecting the flag then......
Yeah, that's it.

Forum List

Back