NFL playbooks racially biased

How do you know for sure it's not racial bias in the test?

How do you know for sure it's not because black people are dumber on average?

I have no problem finding out reasons as to why something is what it is, in terms of race and race-relations. But you seem to be a "baitor". You are not providing any specific reasons to your original concept.

Black people aren't "dumber on average" than white people. "Smarts" aren't something that can be judged from a test. What an empty notion on your part!

That's not true at all. Infact, it's usually some ultra-liberal white person who brings up the subject. Then black people get involved and run with it.
So you're saying black people are easily led?
No, you're saying blacks are easily lead. Don't push your harbored, hidden beliefs on me.

I'm saying the trouble is usually started up by an ultra-liberal white person. Black people then seize the opportunity to sideswipe real accountability, and take on the excuse, themselves. The ultra-liberal white people give black people these excuses, because the ultra-liberal white people don't see black people as a true equal. The ultra-liberal white person, in their elitist fashion, pat black people on the head and make excuses for them, because they don't think black people are able to do the same things as white people.

It's elitism, by inequality, by being ultra-liberal, and white!
I see. You're saying black people can't think up ways to avoid accountability, or perhaps they are just too lazy to do so, so they must rely on their smarter white friends to think up the ways for them.

:thup:

Methinks SenseCommon likes to talk in circles.

According to him, White people have stronger arms, but to suggest they have stronger brains is nothing but a silly notion to be dismissed.

Contradict yourself much? :cuckoo:

Ok, back to the original premise...

I accept it as a given that white quarterbacks perform better than black quarterbacks in the NFL. As a student of the sport and the league I also accept it as a given that anyone that seriously questions this truth is clearly not a fan of the sport.

I can only think of three possible reasons why (or some combination of the three).

1. Superior athletic ability
2. Superior mental ability
3. Racial bias in playbooks

I immediately dismiss option 1 because almost every black quarterback I've ever watched play can throw the ball a country mile. IIRC, Michael Vick won the distance contest throwing the ball almost 80 yards a few years back.

So that leaves either option 2 or option 3.

And being the pc weenie that I am, I cannot possibly get on board with option 2.

So option 3 wins by default.

:cool:

Really?

Then indulge me Ravi. For the sake of argument accept that it is true and give me some other possible reasons.

Methinks SenseCommon likes to talk in circles.

According to him, White people have stronger arms, but to suggest they have stronger brains is nothing but a silly notion to be dismissed.

Contradict yourself much? :cuckoo:
You have a lot of trouble deciphering points!

I said it was a silly notion to qualify "scoring higher on average, in standardized testing" as proof of someone being "smarter". "Smarts" are far more than how you score of some test.

Answer me this very simple question: What specifically about NFL playbooks is racially bias?

So you're saying black people are easily led?
No, you're saying blacks are easily lead. Don't push your harbored, hidden beliefs on me.

I'm saying the trouble is usually started up by an ultra-liberal white person. Black people then seize the opportunity to sideswipe real accountability, and take on the excuse, themselves. The ultra-liberal white people give black people these excuses, because the ultra-liberal white people don't see black people as a true equal. The ultra-liberal white person, in their elitist fashion, pat black people on the head and make excuses for them, because they don't think black people are able to do the same things as white people.

It's elitism, by inequality, by being ultra-liberal, and white!
I see. You're saying black people can't think up ways to avoid accountability, or perhaps they are just too lazy to do so, so they must rely on their smarter white friends to think up the ways for them.

:thup:
Once again, thanks for revealing those true feelings that you try so hard to hide through hip-hop albums, and a Black History Month calender.

Something tells me that my "ultra-liberal, white elitist" comment, hit very close to home for you.

:lol: Hip hop sucks! So now where are we besides you trying to convince everyone that black people are stupid, mindless assholes?

Forum List

Back