Trump NFL Petition

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
A petition from the con man for all NFL'rs to stand for the national anthem. The most unpatriotic person to ever run for or hold the Presidency wants to insist that players stand. Has he gone completely nuts? Of course he has. Bigly, covfefe!!!

11.png

A petition from the con man for all NFL'rs to stand for the national anthem. The most unpatriotic person to ever run for or hold the Presidency wants to insist that players stand. Has he gone completely nuts? Of course he has. Bigly, covfefe!!!

View attachment 155947
And one more thing. This from a major aggressive draft dodger. Support's our military? Not if he can help it.

Just a fyi, you put this in the candidate section...Trump is actually president.

View attachment 155947

GFY, moron.

Point of thread + reference=-?
The point is self evident scumbag. With a Trump sized brain no wonder you missed it.

Congratulations OP! This is "Trump hurt my butt" thread #3649!

You win!

Not a damn thing, like we haven't heard that shit before, STFU.

Make a real thread, dude.

I heard the NFL getting a new coin, for the coin toss .
That should get them all standing . Lol ..............

upload_2017-10-22_18-14-12.jpeg

That picture in the 1st post is 200% fake maybe even more fake than that 200%, just like the fake news media that makes up daily lies about President Trump, like that lie that President trump didn't personally save over 100 men, women, and children during 911 when he rushed from Trump Tower and helped save most of the people at the very top.

President Trump is the most patriotic president ever. He even said so during a rally in August "No president has been more patriotic than me, believe me, I am so patriotic that 5 star generals ask for my advice on how they be more patriotic like me. They even wish they could be me."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back