NFL Owners have ratified deal

You must be a real hit at parties.

I don't generally attend many parties. I don't really see the point in them most of the time.

You're a Browns fan, aren't ya? ;) Just teasin'.

I am, or at least have been a Washington Redskins fan for close to 30 years. We'll see what happens with this new CBA and whether I can continue to follow any NFL team afterwards. I've lost a lot of respect for Daniel Snyder in the last couple of years. He used to be a much better owner than he is today. The only other owner I've had respect for is Al Davis of the Raiders.

You must be a real hit at parties.

I don't generally attend many parties. I don't really see the point in them most of the time.

40yearold-1.jpg

As a Union Rep in the company I work for, and having seen/read a bit on this in the last day or so, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high sports fans.

This really looks to me like a ploy by the Owners to try and shift public opinion from the NFLPA to the Owners side of the table. "See, we made a deal. Just ignore that we didn't really tell the players what it is or get their opinion on it, but we made a deal, and now the players are the ones who are now denying you the sport you love."

The NFLPA is smarter than to allow that to happen. If they decide this deal isn't worth their time, they'll come out and explain it. In fact, from what I've seen on ESPN earlier today they're already doing it.

Yeah you could be correct about that. I am sure the owners took a page out of Obama and Harry Ried's debt crisis playbook. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Wrong forum for political comments...

Forum List

Back