NFL Owners have ratified deal

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
apparently the owners have agreed and the players are going to vote.....after they reconstitute their union.;)

link to follow.

Great News!

Indy of course is the most relieved, since the Super Bowl is here this year.

It will be the Colts/Packers playing in it-you heard it here first! ;)

Apparently the owners pu tin a last minute supplemental revenue thing?, without talking to the players about it. Dunno it that's the truth or not, if so it ain't the best way to conclude an agreement IMHO.

Hey, do you guys have a FF league for the USMB?

Apparently the owners pu tin a last minute supplemental revenue thing?, without talking to the players about it. Dunno it that's the truth or not, if so it ain't the best way to conclude an agreement IMHO.

We have in the past
:cool:

:razz:

We have in the past

I'll set one up if and when the players sign the deal and we know for sure the season is on. That is, if you guys don't mind playing for 2nd place. :razz:

:razz:

We have in the past

I'll set one up if and when the players sign the deal and we know for sure the season is on. That is, if you guys don't mind playing for 2nd place. :razz:
If I remember right, I won one of them..... think it was the college pick'em

We had one but the person who set it up is gone.

I don't mind being in more then one.

apparently the owners have agreed and the players are going to vote.....after they reconstitute their union.;)

link to follow.
about time. Now I can start looking at starting my fantasy league again.

...oh and of course I can't wait to see if my boys repeat.

The Fantasy League has to have a money pool $, even if it's 10$ or 20$ dollars per person (team). Otherwise, People flake out on changing their rosters and that gives teams with better records easier wins. I already went through it at Vannity.

I got a league that I have done for years, and we will need a few extra people if you're truly loyal. So pm me if you're a serious NFL fan. I don't care about your politics.

I also wouldn't mind possibly joining another league here as I have on other boards. It's kind of cool because you can communicate better from a thread here then you can on the fantasy chat boards that don't even allow you to post images or links. ~BH

Forum List

Back