NFL Negotiations Collapse

Yes. His good bud DeMaurice Smith is head of the NFLPA. Do the Math. Obama Crony = No Football. Gee what a surprise. This President can't do anything right so it's no surprise one of his cronies can't either. Dump DeMaurice Smith right now! It's our only hope for getting our Football back.

I love the logic here.

DeMaurice Smith is black.
Obama is black.
Therefore, Smith and Obama are buddies.

What a dimwitted Race-Baiting Buffoon. lol! They are good friends. It's a fact. No one said anything about their race. You're the only one who did that. A "Community Organizer" asshole doesn't belong in Football. Hopefully the Players will dump DeMaurice Smith.

Your statement is clearly about race. You can try to deny that all you want.

I love the logic here.

DeMaurice Smith is black.
Obama is black.
Therefore, Smith and Obama are buddies.

What a dimwitted Race-Baiting Buffoon. lol! They are good friends. It's a fact. No one said anything about their race. You're the only one who did that. A "Community Organizer" asshole doesn't belong in Football. Hopefully the Players will dump DeMaurice Smith.

Yea ok because you say so. Whatever. DeMaurice is an Obamy crony who just fucked us out of our Football. It has nothing to do with his race. It has everything to do with him being a "Community Organizer" asshole just like his good buddy in the White House. The Players should dump him right now. Lets hope that happens.

I wonder if Libby's head is going to explode when he finds out the that the judge presiding over Brady v NFL was appointed by Obama. :lol:

I wonder if Libby's head is going to explode when he finds out the that the judge presiding over Brady v NFL was appointed by Obama. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me. Everything this current President touches,immediately turns to shit. I knew the day the players hired his good bud DeMaurice Smith that we wouldn't have Football. Par for the course i guess. I just hope the players dump that idiot. If he stays,don't count on Football this year. "Community Organizers" fuck everything up. :(

Wouldn't surprise me. Everything this current President touches,immediately turns to shit. I knew the day the players hired his good bud DeMaurice Smith that we wouldn't have Football. Par for the course i guess. I just hope the players dump that idiot. If he stays,don't count on Football this year. "Community Organizers" fuck everything up. :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/15/sports/football/15nfllabor.html?_r=1
The National Football League, which locked out players early Saturday after talks about a new collective bargaining agreement broke off, will be dormant until at least April 6, when United States District Judge Susan Richard Nelson is scheduled to hear arguments on a request by players for an injunction to lift the lockout.

Susan Richard Nelson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On April 21, 2010, Obama nominated Nelson to the court, for the seat vacated by James M. Rosenbaum. Judge Nelson was confirmed by the Senate with unanimous consent on December 17, 2010 at 11:00pm.

Exploding_Head_Explodes-1.gif

Yea ok because you say so. Whatever. DeMaurice is an Obamy crony who just fucked us out of our Football. It has nothing to do with his race. It has everything to do with him being a "Community Organizer" asshole just like his good buddy in the White House. The Players should dump him right now. Lets hope that happens.

I blame Bush

I blame Bush
Consistency counts rightwinger! :lol:

I blame Bush
Consistency counts rightwinger! :lol:

Not George Bush....I blame Laura Bush

The NFL Commissioner is also a lifelong Democrat. Democrats/Community Organizers = Monumental Assholes. Give us our Football back damn it!

Forum List

Back